Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-04-2018, 09:53 PM
Seeker

Eye Symbology

Okay so I tried researching this, but I found nothing that felt right. So God has been trying to get me to quit cigarettes for a while now. I have been fighting Him every step of the way until today when I decided to make the first step and quit. Weirdly enough He had told me that if I quit He would reward me greatly. Here's where it gets cool, but confusing. When I got to work one of my fellow employees, David, had a bloody right eye. Similar to pink eye. I thought nothing of it. Well, my boss, Mike, came in to work a little late and informed me (for no reason), that he went to clean his glasses at the house when he realized that his left lense had fallen out on the bathroom floor. Now, between these two signs I knew there had to be some sort of meaning. Any ideas if God is telling me something? Also a little funny side note; my other boss brought me a very nice pair of shoes that he found and said that he wanted me to have them. Weirdly enough they were my size. It gets cooler. The size is not only my favorite number (9), but it is also 44 in EU which is my spiritual number. Furthermore, they were Nike KD shoes which I didn't even realize til I got home later is actually the nickname I gave my spiritual twin because her name is Katie (KD). These were without a doubt clear gifts but I just wanted to see what y'all thought they meant. Are these just small rewards for finally giving up my long held addiction?
Old 25-05-2018, 09:42 AM
Experiencer

Here is what I get from this: Thank you for seeing clearly and taking a step in the right direction! With both eyes clear you can move forward on your path. :)
Old 25-05-2018, 10:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnIXght
Okay so I tried researching this, but I found nothing that felt right. So God has been trying to get me to quit cigarettes for a while now. I have been fighting Him every step of the way until today when I decided to make the first step and quit. Weirdly enough He had told me that if I quit He would reward me greatly. Here's where it gets cool, but confusing. When I got to work one of my fellow employees, David, had a bloody right eye. Similar to pink eye. I thought nothing of it. Well, my boss, Mike, came in to work a little late and informed me (for no reason), that he went to clean his glasses at the house when he realized that his left lense had fallen out on the bathroom floor. Now, between these two signs I knew there had to be some sort of meaning. Any ideas if God is telling me something? Also a little funny side note; my other boss brought me a very nice pair of shoes that he found and said that he wanted me to have them. Weirdly enough they were my size. It gets cooler. The size is not only my favorite number (9), but it is also 44 in EU which is my spiritual number. Furthermore, they were Nike KD shoes which I didn't even realize til I got home later is actually the nickname I gave my spiritual twin because her name is Katie (KD). These were without a doubt clear gifts but I just wanted to see what y'all thought they meant. Are these just small rewards for finally giving up my long held addiction?

No, it's all the same to God whether you smoke or not. Presumably he has other things to do than worry about you lighting a cigarette.
Old 25-05-2018, 04:20 PM
Knower

Although I agree that God does not love you less or pay less attention to you for smoking or not smoking, God has time for everything.

Most signs from higher levels are small.

But when things are aligned with a flow many things are possible. Sometimes it is a matter of opening up. Other times there are external factors limiting or expanding things.

There have been countless instances such as locating and acquiring an ideal apartment for insignificant little me where I have been certain I was assisted and given signs along the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisbet
Here is what I get from this: Thank you for seeing clearly and taking a step in the right direction! With both eyes clear you can move forward on your path. :)
Just as if you were perceiving these as signs in a vision while giving a reading this is a fitting interpretation.