Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 11-05-2018, 04:17 PM
Newbie ;)

If I haven't dealt with something like this I wouldn't even put my 2 cents in. I feel knowing the truth is the first part to breaking the cycle. Also to say if you have self control then nothing on the spirit side can harm you is actually ridiculous. I've seen many healers and mediums who have control of themselves get taken. I knew a healer who does great work and is probably one of the strongest I've met. He himself had something that had been attached for over 7 years providing the torment the user above describes. After removing it, he has been happy and understands the reality of this world even more now.
Old 11-05-2018, 10:10 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality
If I haven't dealt with something like this I wouldn't even put my 2 cents in. I feel knowing the truth is the first part to breaking the cycle. Also to say if you have self control then nothing on the spirit side can harm you is actually ridiculous. I've seen many healers and mediums who have control of themselves get taken. I knew a healer who does great work and is probably one of the strongest I've met. He himself had something that had been attached for over 7 years providing the torment the user above describes. After removing it, he has been happy and understands the reality of this world even more now.

True. But much relates to that 3rd chakra feeling on your left side that gets exploited and used to take advantsge of say a kind young man with malice for nobody and who was seen as a potential distraction by an assosication where people are made to feel that a uni lateral bell tower climber with cave man arms and hands is a problem because of his ability to use his voice to bring people together and his light worker understanding. Thankfully he couldn't feel his stomach and exposed something that happens to 8teenagers and others pn a regular basis. Not anymore really. If you look close enough. I start to the possiblitly that how many of these people where loving with good intentions? And why so much emphasis is placed in your automatic phone direction pointer instead of a persons value with their heart on their sleeve
Old 11-05-2018, 10:47 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturewalker24
the troll assosicstion of retired criminals and bad phone numbers

Quote:
automatic phone direction pointer

What do these terms mean?
Old 11-05-2018, 11:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
True. But much relates to that 3rd chakra feeling on your left side that gets exploited and used to take advantsge of say a kind young man with malice for nobody and who was seen as a potential distraction by an assosication where people are made to feel that a uni lateral bell tower climber with cave man arms and hands is a problem because of his ability to use his voice to bring people together and his light worker understanding. Thankfully he couldn't feel his stomach and exposed something that happens to 8teenagers and others pn a regular basis. Not anymore really. If you look close enough. I start to the possiblitly that how many of these people where loving with good intentions? And why so much emphasis is placed in your automatic phone direction pointer instead of a persons value with their heart on their sleeve

I had to read that like 10 times because I don't know where one of your points ends and the other begins. Aside from that, I think I know what point you were trying to make but it had nothing to do with anything I said. If you are doing work in this field and can't align yourself. I would say that's a first priority. Second, how would any of what you said there help anyone... ever
Old 12-05-2018, 01:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality
I had to read that like 10 times because I don't know where one of your points ends and the other begins. Aside from that, I think I know what point you were trying to make but it had nothing to do with anything I said. If you are doing work in this field and can't align yourself. I would say that's a first priority. Second, how would any of what you said there help anyone... ever

I appreciate your voice and how strong it is. Its written in black and white which is a term used for the creative voices out there. Please understand i am using my own voice and experience to bring light to those who understand my voice and what we stand for. Which revolves around fairness and people being allowed to understand things that they are not privy to.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I appreciate your voice and how strong it is. Its written in black and white which is a term used for the creative voices out there. Please understand i am using my own voice and experience to bring light to those who understand my voice and what we stand for. Which revolves around fairness and people being allowed to understand things that they are not privy to.
You do you man... I'm just here to help the original poster.
Old 21-05-2018, 06:50 AM
Knower

Sorry to be long in answer. Good to see your support, I really appreciate that so much.

Let me explain, took awhile to understand how entity acted, once I understood more what my entity terms is all about, I will not expose you with vulgarity. But kids safe terms instead, to be honest these true action is way too much to post here lest I get banned. :)

What I have is a entity good at mental control, trust me.
Basically what entity does is 2 things, two thing but same goal to attempt to break me, once I realized what entity's motive is all about, I'm much pretty past that part and intellectually knew and tired of entity attempts at breaking me. at all but honestly I'm real tired of entity antics. Second thing is my spiritual development is steadfastly totally blocked by entity's. Now second thing that necessitates prompt attention to expel entity like now is more serious problem is entity once in a month I experience severe stomach spasms for hours. Early on long ago entity used to give me hurt muscles via severe muscle spasms simple as a stretching out muscles with a yawn results in very sore muscle anywhere. I learned to be very careful about that part especially back. Annoying really.

Reality. I'm not scared off that easily, I've had been grown thick skinned now and had lot of respect for anyone who gone through this and everything even spiritual worlds due to my lot of reading on texts I can get my hands on.

Pudgenik, thank you for your offer of vat of axle grease! :) I included yours in my affirmations by listening to text via text to speech method just in case entity smothered me with wrong words if I say it myself just in case. Like I hinted at is I'm semi deaf since birth and understand vocal speech poorly. Entity learned to talk to me different way by mental messages mostly.

Let me explain what entity does:

Entity kept up constant mental pounding by shaking my mind on several tasks, imagine action movie where actors and things are being shaken in a big picture being shaken and props breaking apart make hard to concentrate to "see" what is going on with whole movie thing. Same thing with mental activity get rattled and I drop what I doing. Taboo mental activities: thinking, meditation, day dreaming. Also more importantly and worryingly is education learning, I plan to take a school again but this could be potentially a problem. Since I need this paper to open up more choices in future jobs. I have old school bucket load of excellent skills but hard to prove to potential employers via electronic employment resume submissions. All I have is high school diploma and did not finish college years ago.

Ok back to entity's method of mental punches:
But entity made this worse after smack me with an mind shocks and take over
like I call this an "mind" headlock fashion which is unable to move with action of thinking or speech is uttered sounded wrong till I stop what I am doing then control is released. If I think a thing, entity smoothly stole that thread of thought and not let me have nothing frozen in surprise empty handed. Think again, get mind slapped or more powerful mind "headlock".

Entity is also noisy via my ear drums, not letting me to enjoy listening to any sounds. And also uses my vocal cords like a radio speaker. When I am alone, try to voice a sound of words even not at entity at all, instantly mute. If I try, it's entity's sound instead of mine. Two weeks ago on Mother's day, was with my family at good restaurant saying "Thank you" to a waiter when served food which came out "Thank, Mom", family did not caught this one, I can tell was entity's doing as it partially grabbed my mind when I tried to forcefully say "-you", came out "-mom" instead. :( This happens all the time. If I call out "Mom!, and say friend's name". I would say "Bob! and say mom's friend name next. Grrr.

Crystals is not my salvation yet due to mental headlock too.
I can tell by entity's vibration around crystals like a sour coat around yummy treat, the major reason I cannot utilize the crystals properties yet.

Entity is also arrogant, talk backs also and always has last say on everything I do or say is "spanked" (via mind shock or sound of a "slap!") meaning "not supposed to do that" or basically a no to anything and entity likes mistakes, being mean, leave stuff where I dropped etc. I refuse to listen to entity's and apologized to anyone, clean up afterwards like drop a trash that failed to dunk into trash bin etc. And entity's word is sacred cow that I can not ignore which I kept ignoring. I kept telling entity to take a walk and entity refused to leave. Even I told entity about do you care or what about love? Etc. Entity just talks back like a bratty teen kids. Even I cannot say certain words like "no" at all and also "why" came out like "cry" or some words results in "swear word sound".

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 21-05-2018, 10:37 PM
Knower

Latest noisy entity forcing attention.

Today, I am suffering lot of noises I'm hearing now and see that sounded like how you see what mentally disabled person does, like rhythmic movement disorder with rhythmic sound in time with each movement. Slap! mental shock, can feel my awareness being shaken with each hit that breaks concentration and entity then forcibly shift my attention to entity's from what I am trying to concentrate on at hand in time with rhythmic dm-dm noise I heard from my ears and my vocal cords.

I do not have that kind of what mental disabled person does but forced to experience that. Also sometimes I feel the touch and hear high pitched screaming softly of negative sound as if person was not happy that I shifted my mind. Same thing when I am trying to hold crystal, I hear that same saying softly in a scream of negative sound and breaking my connection with crystal too.

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 21-05-2018, 11:02 PM
Knower

Update trying to send entity away.

I imagined full of light and also shared light with entity (imagined entity lights up with light within).

Then I ended up hearing "I own you" and see pair of bare feet propped up on the edge of table. That means being smug.

Tried saying the Jesus and bit of pray, I get hard hit of feeling (like a bang) and told me "Do not say that (censored)!"

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 21-05-2018, 11:11 PM
Knower

UPDATE with entity's mind control using my jaw movement movie

Next thing I heard is catcalls saying in a warble and bit loud high pitched is "gggggggggggggirrrrrrrrrllllll" in a nasty singsong sound. Even that kind of lecherous tone.

One more thing, entity played angry and made loudest growl when I tried to hold crystals and imagined different location and "punched" me on my shoulder too (twitched).

Most recent now I was browsing the ebay for large quartz, I hard entity talking in authoritative, singsong mean sound "Do not loooook!" few times and lot of mind slaps that jarred my concentration also harder to concentrate (feeling trying to fight to keep focused) and made eyes flinch and twitch with each slap.
"Girl do not look" mind Slap, "Girl, do not look" Slap endlessly and fast and faster into a rapid chant while looking at ebay on quartz crystals.

I also finally caught my jawing mouth in time with "Do not look!" chant by entity on video. Yay. I relaxed my jaw muscles slightly to accentuate the movement that not under my control, that was entity's doing. I also got eye movement caught on movie too while watching TV, I don't have diseases at all.

How can I share this movies here? I can email this too.

Cheers, stonecollector

Last edited by stonecollector : 22-05-2018 at 12:17 AM.