Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 12-01-2017, 04:06 PM
Master
Partner and I have opposite north and south nodes

My north node is Capricorn, south node Cancer.
My partners north node is Cancer and his south node Capricorn.

I believe I have asked about this before, not sure if the query was answered, but I have came across this information again as I have been revising my life purpose (north node). It strikes me that this opposition is an indication of a soulmate relationship. It feels to me that we can both help each other along our path as we can help to balance and integrate the opposite of each other, for example, I can take inspiration from his ability to achieve and set goals, and he can find inspiration in my ability to connect and be comfortable with my feelings. I feel as though we can help each other to reach what we desire to grow into in this life. Is this accurate based on these astrological influences?

The Capricorn life mission is to become the 'Spiritual Father' and the Cancer life mission is to become the 'Earth Mother'. I understand male energy is to receive and female energy is to give, I feel like I give a lot and he receives more, however if we are to become the opposite sex in an energy sense, and to live up to our north node potential, then I would say that I need to learn to receive more and he needs to learn to give more? Again, any astrologers here, is that accurate?

My partner says to me that he doesn't like it when I do things myself that he should do, for example, there was a hole made in our ceiling that had asbestos up there, and because he took a while to tape the hole up, I just went and done it, wanting to protect his health too, but he took offence to this and said it made him feel less of a man. However, according to our astrological life purposes, it would seem that he needs to let go of belief's such as this and become in tune with his feminine and emotional side, to enjoy the home and care for his family, and to allow me to harness my male energies? Again, is this an accurate perception of this astrology?

I don't want to make him feel any less than he is, in fact I know it is not me, but his own beliefs that make him feel that way. But what I mean is, I don't want to keep letting him do the 'manly' things and me play the dainty 'woman' if that's not how I feel because from our astrology perspective, that is against both of our highest goods, we would be stifling each others growths and I would be staying in south node Cancer, and he would be staying in south node Capricorn. So ultimately I am asking, is it accurate and in our best interests to harness our north node energies and work together as a team, as I imagine God intended us to do so, so that we may live our life potential and grown in the area's we lack?

I imagine this as him being at home more caring for his inner self and caring for our home life and our children when we have them (Cancer), and I become a leader in my career so I can forge forward on this path (Capricorn). This I am aware is contrary to societies conventions, which is exciting to me, but I just hope that my partner will accept this too if it is all correct, he is as stubborn as an old goat

He always says I am like a warrior and I always say he is beautiful haha so maybe this is what we are seeing in each other lol the potential of our north node growth and life purpose.

I hope this all makes sense and I look forward to your responses,

Warm wishes,

Rose.
Old 13-01-2017, 01:13 AM
Master

hi ladyrose.

your nodes are your ultimate life lessons and destiny. your north is your karmic lessons you are here to learn and your south is what your bring in from your past life. south node is the 'safe place' where as the north will feel foreign.

relationships with the same yet opposite positioned nodes are able to assist one another with these lessons.
Old 13-01-2017, 02:10 PM
Master
Hey Inika, Thank you for your response, I thought as much but that is great to know for sure :) Thanks!
Old 14-01-2017, 03:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Oh, my two dear friends are trans married lesbians, cancer and capricorn north nodes <3 it's a beautiful combination and their whole birth chart goes well with their nodes. your south node is what you've already experienced so the south helps your partner, with what you already know/are naturally good at! they are a perfect couple, i love them and their love is SO strong, i know you two will show/teach each other a lot.
Old 14-01-2017, 08:19 AM
Master
Thats awesome thank you for sharing virgopriestess! Glad to know they are a strong couple, I feel that too, the bond of love is so strong. We balance each other out and have overcome and learnt so many lessons together its been like spiritual life lessons 101 on speed haha he's given up a 20 year addiction, I guess looking back because he needed that nurturing and to understand how to love himself. He's grown so much, and he brings me back to earth and reminds me of what is important that I need to deal with. I love that we do teach/show each other in this way and many other ways, and I'll feel blessed to have this relationship for the rest of my life! Astrology is one of many things I find facinating that explain the dynamics of our lives and relationships, thank you for your response I really appreciate it :)
Old 14-01-2017, 09:21 PM
Newbie ;)

@ladyrose92; no problem!