Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 27-02-2018, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RefinersFire
Hi Elfay

Am new to the forums & study Astrology, Horary, Natal, Progressions.
Horary deals with a chart of the moment capable to reveal answers to a quest. When you are meditating upon a question strongly hoping for an answer, jot the time, with the place you are in; city state when hoping for a clear answer. The contextual address of the query is important, how you word it. It helps me when you include the time zone of the locale you are in when the question arises. You can find these online. I have a program for horoscopy should you wish a reading, gratus, for I am interested in knowing how the number reflects in a chart that might be drawn up.

Doing research on forms specific to a new theory I am developing. It reflects upon historical themes evolved of number coinciding with mundane & personal events of importance.

Do you have a natal chart with progressions one could refer to for a reading, and are you going through major shifts; experiences or changes in your life at present that could reflect the numbers 1 with 9 in different increment exchanges?

To give you a glimpse of how the number 19 could reflect an area in your life along certain references of belief systems.

Mine is a study adopted from an organization called the BrotherHood of Light-Light.org is the website. Masonic Egyptian method foundations of interpretation.

Example: 19 gives reference to the sign Leo the creative 5th sign of the Zodiac, with Sun as the ambassador of herald to bring events into the life. In the personal natal you might have Leo rising, so the interpretation would involve your physical persona or creative efforts you wish to shine and make a success with.

If for instance should you have Leo on the 8th house of psychic awareness; an affinity for people in sports or the limelight whom have recently passed away; 19 would resonate the that house of transformations which could speak of the individual spoken of by you. Leo is a sign of public expression at its zenith, many media important Stars are under this sign, they come to the fore at a very dynamic pinnacle of energy; often reflecting a mundane trail of events of expression in world events, their lives intertwined with them that Leo personifies, fore it speaks of fame at a very deep level of prophetic influences in the world. Leo excels at creative expression, it understands ground roots as the power of the spirit that is capable to express the heavens. Leo energies would give you a glimpse into seeing the form of 19. Men and women involved with the fire trinity (19 Leo) love chance and speculation, sports and the ability to excel in its demonstration of verve. The spirit (Leo) of competition (a 5th house speculative energy) involves creation; Leo is key energy in the refining process that experience achieves for the development-expression of wisdom, the persona of Leo directs engagement on many levels of life. Love romance and the reason for life is the involvement of Sun of Leo 19.

There are many relationships attached to the number 19 for it is one of the main spiritual sources which speaks of forces uniting to create a 'whole' of the energy of living prana, the life breath that is catalyst which compels us to achieve on earth: i.e., the Sun as life giver.

19 could also reflect a certain area in the chart that needs consideration; a time period you are constantly coming into contact with its presence might help you become aware of areas in your life needing attention.

19 has a journey to accomplish, the extension of 19 could reflect a continuation to a form = 190 degrees or 10 degrees of Libra in a chart, the area incompasses houses in between which could hold a spotlight of energies waiting to be interpreted from the appearance of the number 19.

Just a glimpse
All the best
RefinersFire
aka Vyri

Yeah I’m a Leo. Don’t know any of my natal charts though. But I know certain numbers resonate with me and 19 and 119 or 911 are part of those numbers. I had a vision of the number 119 during the time I had food poisoning several years back. It looked like it was written into bricks or the sidewalk on the ground. I could never figure it out nor have I ever forgotten that clear vision and the voice I heard during the vision. I was read scripture, John 15:13. I’m almost sure I started a thread about that vision on here somewhere.

Oh geez I just realized, my son is 19. He turned 19 in December. There is a lot going on with him.

I’d love a reading if it’s not too much trouble.

Thank you for your response!!

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 27-02-2018, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
iv had 19 nubr in 1 of my dreams i did
I wonder what 19 means... it’s a very significant number to me.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 28-02-2018, 08:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Birth data ?

Birth data will help me to try to define the value of number 19 and its possibilities for your future (natal progressions) should you wish.

City State, time zone, time & date of birth.
Give a number you love or have an affinity with, it jives with where you are right now in the present, of any denomination, then meditate on some question you wish answered-jotting down the time of its inception after some thought towards its import.

Take care
RefinersFire
aka Vyri
Old 04-03-2018, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RefinersFire
Birth data will help me to try to define the value of number 19 and its possibilities for your future (natal progressions) should you wish.

City State, time zone, time & date of birth.
Give a number you love or have an affinity with, it jives with where you are right now in the present, of any denomination, then meditate on some question you wish answered-jotting down the time of its inception after some thought towards its import.

Take care
RefinersFire
aka Vyri
I sent you a PM.