Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Henri77

I'll just share this.
The cd a friend let me copy had several inductions, 2 major ones and 3 prelim talks and sounded much like your description.
A countdown ,then walking down steps to a garden.
I've only done it once so far.

Having a recorded induction is likely nowhere as good as a live session , since one cannot ask question or tailor it to ones needs (I guess) but might be better for many, to listen to an induction from a highly experienced hypnotist like **** Stuphen or others who offer these ,at pretty low cost.

(Better than doing your own induction from a book)

You're still in control but trust the confidence of an experienced hypnotist, recorded.
Others with more experience may feel differently, but I liked the idea of someone guiding the inductioin, in a recording... especially for the first few times while one gains confidence.

Also there are other hypnotists who do these things , so a different- affordable hypnotist might be another option. Specially if one is just curious and not doing this for therapy.

Thanx for sharing your answers, there isn't a lot of discussion of these things ,and personal information is somewhat scarce

It appears like regression is a hot thing lately, I received two email ads from teachers discussing upcoming programs or tapes-cds.
Old 21-10-2012, 11:44 PM
Iseke

I'm a really visual person, so clairvoyant experiences come a lot easier for me. But I think the problem a lot of people have is expecting to see things when that's actually only one, and in most cases not the most accessible, way to get psychic information.

So people who end up not seeing anything feel let down or that they're not psychic when the truth is, they may have been picking up feelings, inner knowings, signs, messages, and all sorts of things that would lead them to what they need to know. Past life memories are no exception.

Most people start off with feelings and knowings, like I get a bad feeling when I see people getting hurt or there's something about that time period that feels really familiar. Even things like our food preferences have a story and a history to them. It's been a fascinating journey for me, and PL exploration (I haven't done much LBL exploration yet) has always been especially interesting to me. It certainly has given me a lot of context for my current life which was filled with so many mysteries before.

And yes, it absolutely can be done on one's own! Professionals are great for showing you the process and getting you to trust and believe what comes (the biggest barrier), but you can get just as much success on your own!

Old 22-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iseke

So people who end up not seeing anything feel let down or that they're not psychic when the truth is, they may have been picking up feelings, inner knowings, signs, messages, and all sorts of things that would lead them to what they need to know. Past life memories are no exception.

Most people start off with feelings and knowings,

You raised important points that I forgot.....sounds-voices, feelings, odors can be as informative as visuals, and provide clues for later investigation.
I look for visuals and probably overlook these other sources.

Knowing especially.... is an important information source, and could be useful for me, to explore this area. As this comes easily.

I just did a 2 hr meditation accessing akashic memories, and while I didn't try going to past life..this time.....most my information was visual....just explored many various times in life, that I'd not visited before.

It's pretty remarkable the amount of things one can access .... like using Google 3d maps to scan through ones memories