Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-10-2013, 11:50 PM
Guide
Always get rejected... self love: lower than zero!

Just that.
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 15-10-2013, 12:33 AM
silent whisper

Its hard being rejected..its been part of my own journey to awaken beyond that space..I know the feeling all too well.

Perhaps its time to come out of the cold and warm yourself up, get that temparture up so you feel more comfortable in this space.

How do you think you could do that in the face of that rejection?
Old 15-10-2013, 12:40 AM
Master

Here's some help from the Other Side....( I can't help myself, I love Abraham, and any excuse to share them, I do). And bear with it, the guys question is a long one....

Unconditional Self Love - why is it so hard?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUX3ExHOlco

then just listen to other things that pop up around that subject, and you will begin to feel better....then have a laugh:

Abraham's Humor - I posted a section in the Lounge, its probably buried by now on page 4 or 5 called Humor from the Other Side, and if you listen to one or two, you will feel better. Just for no other reason than to feel better.

(Abraham as channeled by Esther Hicks)
Old 15-10-2013, 02:12 AM
Master
When we hit our lowest point,
we are open to the greatest change .
Old 15-10-2013, 04:24 AM
Master
Trust the wisdom of the Universe.......whenever I feel like that, Kiran, I look around at the horrible things that can and do happen to people, and when I look back over my life and things didn't go my way, it would more often than not dawn on me, that IF such-and-such dream or desire DID take place, then a bad thing could have happened.

Trust how your life is unfolding, because it very well could be that you are being protected from something horrible or just everyday kind of ****** from happening to you. Try and go with it and don't resist it when all sorts of 'nothing' happens -- float like a butterfly.

Old 15-10-2013, 05:19 AM
Nada

Kiran... I am sorry that you feel that way.
Being rejected is not easy.

However.... your own self love should be from your own awareness of who you are and from being able to love yourself.....

How do you love yourself?
You become a person that is lovable to yourself.
Be the love of your life for yourself.

Do not form a concept of self love from the others' acceptances or rejections.

When you have enough love for yourself, others' perceptions of you do not affect you anymore.
Old 16-10-2013, 09:16 PM
Declan L

To be honest, at least you have the courage to put yourself out there. You are doing more then most people, so think of that.