Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-06-2014, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Last year I did some very interesting past life reviews, only it turns out those lives were running concurrently to this one, just in different NOWS.

This led to much confusion until I was led to understand more about over souls. This is how this little human brain has built a mental construct to explain what was learned, maybe it will help you too?

I use computer gamming as the construct.
When we start a new role-playing game we may have a few character slots to try out different characters with, maybe one a warrior, one a healer, one a rogue and so on.
We pick one and build a character and birth it into the new virtual world, it goes about doing its thing, exploring its world, collecting items, fighting bad guys and so on.

We're kinda like a character in a virtual world and limited by the program this dimension was established on. For simplicity let's call it the 3D, duality construct, 5 senses Earth.

Unlike the character we build in a game, which is entirely dependent on the person behind the keyboard to make decision for it, we are self reasoning, we can question the constraints of the program, get glimpse of a Greater Reality, suspect the existence of a larger aspect of ourselves, maybe even interface with it on occasion, make unpredictable decisions and so on. We are a reflection of the larger Oversoul whom experiences life in the 3D construct through our bodies and emotions.
Oversoul is us and we part Oversoul.

Oversoul maybe evolved enough to run multiple characters in the 3D construct, all experiencing different 'zones' different decision making skills and outcomes, challenges, joys and so on. Each is an aspect of Oversoul and over soul grows through these little 'chips' of its self released into the 3D world to explore and experience it.

So I don't think of Over Soul as my boss, or myself as a puppet on a string, but instead this particular vehicle named 'CrystalSong' is a part of my larger Whole who has birthed its self into this particular dimension to play in it and learn.

Even here on Earth we play multiple characters pout of just one vehicle. CrystalSong has another name, one recognized as associated to a social security number, she has nicknames by certain people like Sweetheart and Goofball, each of those names has a particular personality mental construct associated with it by the giver of the nickname. Perhaps Mother or Father or Employee, or Neighbor are other views of us by others, each nickname comes with a set of specific memories and interactions.

Someone once said "Life is a Stage"
And so it is.
Playing a part or multiple parts in the experience of unfolding consciousness doesn't make you less of a being, instead it expands you in many directions, continually increasing your comprehension and ability to create.

Have fun with it!

Hope that helps a bit?

I like how you explained it. After going through some tough times and wanting out I woke one morning saying, "You can't ascend until the show is over." I found that a very interesting way to describe life, as a show. I can see that now though I sometimes don't like the plot.
Old 10-06-2014, 10:47 AM
Knower

http://spiritualharmonics.blogspot.c...oul-mates.html

This link should help clear up the Monad, Oversoul, Soul Extension debate.

The reference to 72 Oversouls is totally wrong.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:56 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmanthe1st
http://spiritualharmonics.blogspot.c...oul-mates.html

It does not clear up the issue that December, 2012 came and went and we are not a telepathic society, or an ascended one, or in 5 dimensions, etc.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
http://spiritualharmonics.blogspot.com/2013/02/group-souls-monads-of-144-soul-mates.html

In the contrary, Monads and soul groups/oversouls have very little to do with each other and have totally different entry points into physicality.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:22 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisbet
It does not clear up the issue that December, 2012 came and went and we are not a telepathic society, or an ascended one, or in 5 dimensions, etc.

Yes December 2012 did come. Before that time the Earth was separating into a physical version and an etheric version. The clairvoyant ones could clearly see it.

I hope you were not thinking that everyone was going to ascend/move into the fifth dimension. That would be total chaos. Are you ready for every thought you have to be known to every person around you or every person you think about. Things also manifest instantly in the fifth dimension which can be alot of fun for some and very problematic for many others.

Only about 1% of the population has refined their consciousness to the degree that they are in the position to ascend. The window will continue to open until about 2017 and then will start to close around 2024. as much as maybe 5% of the population may ascend during this this time frame--- "The Age of Aquarius"---December 2012 was the start of this new age.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:38 PM
elisi

Quote:
Yes December 2012 did come. Before that time the Earth was separating into a physical version and an etheric version. The clairvoyant ones could clearly see it.

I hope you were not thinking that everyone was going to ascend/move into the fifth dimension. That would be total chaos. Are you ready for every thought you have to be known to every person around you or every person you think about. Things also manifest instantly in the fifth dimension which can be alot of fun for some and very problematic for many others.

Only about 1% of the population has refined their consciousness to the degree that they are in the position to ascend. The window will continue to open until about 2017 and then will start to close around 2024. as much as maybe 5% of the population may ascend during this this time frame--- "The Age of Aquarius"---December 2012 was the start of this new age.

and you know this how?
Old 11-06-2014, 12:58 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
and you know this how?

and you know God exists how?
Old 11-06-2014, 01:09 AM
elisi

oh goody, answer a question with a question. lol

whatever.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:24 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
oh goody, answer a question with a question. lol

whatever.

I am sorry, but my wife is a skeptic.
Old 14-06-2014, 06:22 AM
Master
Quote:

Having been through the whole thing, it would seem some did ascend, however this simply means 'ascended in consciousness', its not like we rose up into the sky or pooped away into another dimension.

We just have an extreme connectedness to All That Is, which is considered a 5th dimensional ability set. And yes, we do hear thoughts, of animals, people, crystals and so on - when we get out of our own heads that is. And yeah, manifestation time becomes seconds sometimes, which means one has to be very much in control of their brain or they will reek havoc into their life. It's this way with strong emotions too... if I feel them then loved ones all pick up on it and make contact, so controlling one's thoughts become paramount to keeping a stable playfield for everyone.

Ultimately we're still in body and still have a brain - those two things are 3rd dimension, so always there's a balancing act of embodying higher knowledge back into the brain and body and the 3D realm.
What higher purpose is served by leaving everyone to make their way through the very confusing experience of being in density when we can anchor love and higher knowledge into the reality here and help hold a steady light and vibration? We are after all that is, so it profits no one to leave his brother/sister behind and run off to Glory Land.

I find it a bit annoying to still be in body sometimes, but 'get' why it has to be and why I choice it. On the other side everything is perfect, total love, there is no free will, no 5 senses, no challenge. We came here to explore and learn and experience creation in a very visceral way.

Hope that makes sense, it's late and my brain is tired.