Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-11-2010, 01:58 AM
Master
how to cleanse black tourmaline?

thanks!
Old 21-11-2010, 02:35 AM
Master
if you have sage sage it. Or put white light around it. Also guys it's a full moon tomorrow can she leave it out in the full moon to cleanse? Rose google cleansing tourmaline with moonlight and see what you get.
Spiritlit.e
Old 21-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Master
thank you! my book says sunlight for regular tourmaline but wasn't sure if that was accurate
Old 21-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Enya

Why not hold the piece in your hand and ask it what it most needs for cleansing? :)
Old 21-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Leonine

Two blissful facts about tourmaline (black or any of the colour range!):

1: It is an incredible protector of its bearer and deflects all negativity away from them and back to source. It never absorbs negativity and imparts light to its bearer.

2: It NEVER needs cleansing or recharging (along with citrine and a few other stones, it is totally self-cleansing and self-recharging). For this reason, it is also good at cleansing and recharging other stones around it, as well as looking after itself and its bearer so well.

Leonine
Old 21-11-2010, 06:05 PM
Master
that's awsome! i should go take it out of dirt then lol!
Old 21-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Leonine

Lol, well I don't think dirt will actually harm it... it will probably just be the most positive dirt in your yard!

But tourmaline is fabulous. I've been carrying my black shorl for years (and have never cleansed or recharged it) and I can still feel its hearty throb. Lovely stuff.

Leonine
Old 21-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Master
Leonline thanks for clarifying that duh I should've thought of that one, but I also like to cleanse my tourmaline just in case and get it used to my energy by putting it in my hands and white light in it and fill it with my essence.
Old 21-11-2010, 11:05 PM
Leonine

Well, Spiritlite, cleansing and handling your crystals is never harmful, so it can't do any damage. But at least you know with the tourmaline family that if you don't "do it right" or at the right time of day/moon phase... it makes no difference. The darling tourmaline has it covered already

Leonine
Old 21-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Master
ph yeah leonine? what has it done for you? this is my first time usin it