Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-11-2010, 06:22 AM
Seeker
Looking for crystals to aid Astral Projection

Does anyone know what stones or crystals influence Astral projection? I would like a stone to promote more courage also..
Old 14-11-2010, 03:02 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LELOU*
Does anyone know what stones or crystals influence Astral projection? I would like a stone to promote more courage also..

I jokingly call those the "woo-woo" stones In my experience over years of working with minerals, crystals and gem stones, in spite of the properties others assign to them, what matters most is how they make me feel and how I react to them. Therefore if you want something that will aid in AP, you want something that aligns with high spiritual energies and propels you out of the mundane. Look for a sense of slight dizziness or light-headedness when you hold the stone or crystal. Also you might ask it (simply phrase the question in your mind, "Are you the correct stone to assist me in successful astral projection?") and see what answer rises up. I could provide you with a whole list of stones and crystals said to have those properties, but peoples' responses are very individual to such things, and what is grounding and calming to one might have the totally opposite effect on another. I suggest you go to a store that sells a large selection of such things. Set you intent of finding the perfect right stone to assist you in your desire and see what you're drawn to. Hold it, pay attention to any sensations you may feel, and "ask" it if it's the correct one. Go with whatever your inner sensing tells you in that regard. That's the purest and highest form of guidance you have Good luck!
Old 14-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Master
I read black tourmaline
Old 15-11-2010, 12:26 PM
chasing rainbows

Intuition

Hi there,

Virgin to the forum, so I hope you don't mind me having a say so?

I have several books on crystals/minerals and their properties and value in healing. I too have found it best to use my own intuition on which crystal to use and 'feel' the energy or vibration from it and then to allow it work it's magic.

I have never yet resonated with crystal energy through following the books advice and therefore find it difficult to say 'use a particular stone' we can all recite what the book says but when all said and done we are all vibrational beings and so too are crystals so why not find a vibrational match to suit the cause and effect.

Love & Twinkles

Chasing Rainbows
Old 15-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Experiencer
Although I can not speak for myself. Other then I have many safe travels with my Phantom Quartz Generator w/ Moss Agate inclusions.. I'm beginning to feel that any "Generator". The larger crystals (2 - 4 inches wide and apporx 2 - 4 inches tall, anything taller may become unstable when resting in the third eye location) formed into a single mass with a flat surfaced bottom and pointed top could offer the users the Astral Projection they are searching for.

However, Lets not stop with what type of crystals one would need, but the placement of said crystal to achieve the desired projections. Typically the crystal is placed at the "third eye" locating via the chakra chart.. But I have seen and felt that any placement be it head or hands can offer the same benefit.

Last edited by StoneWhisper : 17-11-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Old 17-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Seeker
I appreciate the feedback from everyone. I have only tried tigers eye and hematite, cause those are the stones i vibrate well with. I guess what I'm looking for is a stone to help me Project cause I havn't had any such luck with the other ones. I've been holding runes in my hand while trying to A.P., figured the intent of the symbol would act as a reminder of the sort.ie: courage,balance,protection... So, I will definately trust my intuition more when it somes to choosing stones. I havn't tried crystals yet, but I will give it a shot. Thank you all again.
Old 27-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Master
I just posted a thread about rhodizite which I just read about from an enewsletter I get recently signed up for, says this:

sometimes called the "master crystal." It is a truly positive energy stone that never needs to be cleared or charged. Rhodizite assists with astral travel by helping you get and process the information needed from the astral travel. It is also very helpful for meditation, making stilling the mind much easier. Madagascar Shamans are said to use rhodizite for "cloud busting" and initiating rain. Energetically, rhodizite is very powerful for unlocking and clearing blockages, and activating all the chakras. Physically, rhodizite is helpful for cancer, tissue inflammation, cellular diseases, pH balance in the body, stabilizing brain function, and is an excellent energy booster for all types of healing.

It might be worth a shot.

Old 27-11-2010, 10:39 PM
Master
Moldavite I find helps me AP pretty well.
Spiritlite.
Old 28-11-2010, 12:55 AM
Cosmic Jo

Astrophyllite is good for that....

Jo
Old 28-11-2010, 01:25 AM
Master
Ooh Astrophyllite even the name says it all.
Spiritlite.