Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-08-2011, 10:21 AM
moonlight1216

Lightbulb ???

Do we reincarnate somewhere near to where we are in this life? In this family?
If we are going to be with other beloved souls around us we should be reincarnated in some body in this location.. Is that correct?

I watched this video on youtube that a family had lost their two dauthers and after sometime the wife gave birth to a twin girls and for so many reasons the father thought they were the reincarnated souls of their daughters..

So do we choose our parents? Does it like genetics? You see.. My mother's grandfather was from this other country and I always Liked that country even though i never have seen it.. Is it maybe because I was living there in one of my mothers ancestors body?!
Its really confusing Im not sure what am i asking from u? sooo would you please share ur thoughts on this?
Old 24-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Seperate_Reality

I think it depends on how able, aware, and determined the individual spiritual being is. Otherwise I doubt there is any hard or fast rule here.
Old 24-08-2011, 04:38 PM
moonlight1216

So You say that we dont choose our next body?
Old 24-08-2011, 04:43 PM
I bet you'd enjoy reading Sylvia Browne's books on all this.
I learned alot. Apparently it can be quite the process!!!
I'm looking at so many books on my book shelf right now
on reincarnation - so many authors out there.
Have fun.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-08-2011, 04:51 PM
moonlight1216

Thank you very much miss hepburn! What is ur opinion on this?
Old 24-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Seperate_Reality

moonlight1216, keep in mind, that there are very many other spiritual beings who have lost a body or who just came here from elsewhere who are looking to grab a new baby body to operate and play the physical world game. The spiritual being who is more able and determined will most likely get the human body of choice. Some individuals choose a favorite animal body for awhile and eventually grab a new human body. Other individuals are so out to lunch, that they grab whatever body is easiest to get or it just happens without much deciding on their part. A spiritual being who is not that able might pick a mother on crack and other harmful drugs or simply take that chance to get a human body and hope for the best. Human baby bodies are the most sought after...
Old 24-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight1216
Thank you very much miss hepburn! What is ur opinion on this?
It's too long for me to type, honey, forgive me.
But, what Sylvia says pretty much says it all for me.
Her best book, in my opinion, is the gold and purple one -'The Other Side and Back'.
She has one with a similar name - not to be mixed up.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-08-2011, 05:20 PM
moonlight1216

I believe that If a spirit choose a mother on crack It is because that will be close to the reason that why he wants be back in this world..
I think we choose our next family based on the quality that we want to get better in next life.. For example If a spirit wants to improve his knowledge or whatever in helping ill people he will choose a family with smart genetics that then could help him with his journey .. Like going to a medical school ..
Or if a spirit wants to improve his patience and other stuff like that will choose that IV drug user mother..
This is my idea on this matter,.
What do you think about this Seperate reality?
Old 24-08-2011, 05:21 PM
moonlight1216

Miss hepburn thanks I will read it :)
Old 24-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Seperate_Reality

moonlight1216, I think that we each reward and penalize our own selves. (feel deserving or not of which new body we choose)
I also think it is important to leave harmful drugs alone, help other people, keep our hands clean, don't agree with all of the false-information being circulated, and find, learn, understand the correct spiritual truths or knowledge, so we can advance spiritually, becoming more our "true selves" as spiritual beings, therefore becoming more able, aware, knowledgeable, and responsible.