Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 19-10-2010, 04:34 AM
StephenK

Originals:

Old 19-10-2010, 05:18 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Hi Stephen, I was just thinking, I wonder when Steve is going to put some of his art on ?, and there you are, great stuff, I really like the one with the lady looking in the mirror.

Thanks Psycholslice! I was kinda hanging back until I saw whether or not this reboot of the forum would carry forward... It looks like a go.... but this time
I think I'll limit my image postings in this tread to those of both a spiritual and emotional nature... as well as the occasional edits that are just fun in their own right!

The thing about editing on a steady basis is that I'm never really sure what will come next so it's hard to plan-out where I'm going with this!

Thanks again for the kind words! And I'm glad to see you posting some of your own wonderful art work again as well!! Yours are a warmly welcomed
addition to the Art section of the forum!!
Old 19-10-2010, 05:32 AM
StephenK

Edited

Original

Old 19-10-2010, 05:36 AM
StephenK

Edited

Original
Old 19-10-2010, 05:40 AM
StephenK

With this one I flipped the picture to get a larger coast line and then added a bit of drama to the mix. :^)

Original

Edited:

Old 19-10-2010, 05:41 AM
StephenK

Old 19-10-2010, 01:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Good morning Stephen !

I am delighted to see that you are again posting your wonderful photo editing artwork ! just a little excited, lol !

What a cute way to start the thread, I remember Buddy, adorable !

ohhh I like the face in the mirror picture ! I can see this in a movie, or a poem.

My favorite " ship of dreams " one and the cute little children ones are so adorable !

The dark starry night with the ship and the lone tree... must be a new one ! Something mystical and magical about that one

and my goodness on your last one ! That looks so real , the waterfall and the guy on the jetski !
I was in the middle of saying a prayer for him, and then I noticed it was one of your artistic editions !

I always look forward to your next photo masterpieces !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction

Last edited by Adrienne : 19-10-2010 at 01:29 PM.
Old 19-10-2010, 02:59 PM
StephenK

Thank you Dream Angel!

I've been doing so many of these over the last year and a half that when looking back over the inventory it's kinda hard to decide which ones
to post! I'm starting to tilt my edits over to more spiritual themes, while also focusing on edits that are thicker with emotional content. That's the fun thing
about an ongoing work-in-progress situation... it's like a box of chocolates... (without high fructose corn syrup, of course... :^)
Old 19-10-2010, 03:17 PM
StephenK

Original

Edits

Old 19-10-2010, 03:28 PM
StephenK

Edits

Originals