Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-10-2013, 08:52 PM
silent whisper

Contridiction.

Con...tri....diction.

Words are funny things at times.

But when you play around with words, you see connections that make the words interesting.

As an example this one I have chosen, can be broken down into three parts if you choose to look at it this way.

Con- An instance of deceiving or tricking someone, or yourself for that matter.

Tri-combining form meaning “three,”

Diction-the clearness of a person's speech.

So much in one word, yet the word itself can mean something else.

Play on words and connections in general, are wonderful insights into looking deeper, in the reflection one can see..and the creation born of that connection, in a spiritual sense of connection, the view has much to reveal for you in your connection and how you see and view it...

The nature of all connections is sometimes not in what is there, but the deeper level of why it is there...and what it represents to you...in self reflection we can begin to see the revealing at a more expanded view of something, than just what it is *meant* to be. We see the creation born from something else.
Old 14-10-2013, 08:55 PM
silent whisper

Contradiction..

Of course if we spell it correctly, it opens up a whole new ball game..if you wish to play it of course...:)
Old 14-10-2013, 09:02 PM
Guide

From the language you can say some things about a civilization as well about an individual, based on the tonality and the words are used. :-)

For example we use a lot spontaneously <swear words> in moments of surprise or anger, which is representative of us being in conflict in the root chakra and our sexuality, its sometimes the first word coming to mind.

Or a single person can miss some tones in their voice, you can tell what is missing in their life, similiar like in an out of tune piano.

Contradictions and paradox are more the limitations of our words, beliefs and thoughts, which will contradict themselves in their own concepts, but not the fundamental workings of the universe.

edited by SF staff

Last edited by in progress : 15-10-2013 at 08:44 AM.
Old 14-10-2013, 09:11 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas
From the language you can say some things about a civilization as well about an individual, based on the tonality and the words are used. :-)

For example we use a lot spontaneously <swear words> in moments of surprise or anger, which is representative of us being in conflict in the root chakra and our sexuality, its sometimes the first word coming to mind.

Or a single person can miss some tones in their voice, you can tell what is missing in their life, similiar like in an out of tune piano.

Contradictions and paradox are more the limitations of our words, beliefs and thoughts, which will contradict themselves in their own concepts, but not the fundamental workings of the universe.

Yes I see your view Lukas and I found the connections your seeing interesting too, helping me see something in the nature of where that conflict can lay within the spiritual energy centres of the body..

yes the tones can give rise to much of another persons missing links or even understanding anothers missing links, I think tone does inspire that awareness of oneself and others.

And your right its not the fundamental workings of the unvierse, but it opens up connections that sometimes we might miss or see that provide a missing link, sometimes the patterns when broken down in this way, can reveal a greater link as you are showing me...in your view.

thankyou for sharing, I hope your new venture is coming along nicely...

Last edited by in progress : 15-10-2013 at 08:44 AM.
Old 14-10-2013, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Contradiction..

Of course if we spell it correctly, it opens up a whole new ball game..if you wish to play it of course...:)
Spelling incorrectly can be more fun though, though that may seem like an um... contr..uhhh...diction , because spelling is important . These days though , some people act like using a dictionary is some kind of bad addiction, and act like you're being a dikk , dictating how things should be spelled !

When i was young I didn't understand anything about languages' roots , and I was also learning Spanish, but never fully learned it. my brain wpould drive me nuts with wordplay games like this, except in mangled half-English, half bad-Spanish, it got to be quite annoying at times
Old 14-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Guide

Thank you for opening that door of sharing.

There is a lot, much more with working with tone and sound and my feeling is you know this and have worked with this on other levels. Without the proper understanding It takes using your imagination and making the links intuitively and just letting the intellect support what you find. There are so many simplistic approaches to heal a willing person and know what they are on! Sometime it can just take a well placed joke to get a person back on track lol.

I feel emotioanlly challenged (a lot of anger and unwillingness) and breath through my own contradictions silent, but living from the inside out becomes clearer and the heart glows warmer.
Old 14-10-2013, 09:35 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar

Spelling incorrectly can be more fun though, though that may seem like an um... contr..uhhh...diction , because spelling is important . These days though , some people act like using a dictionary is some kind of bad addiction, and act like you're being a dikk , dictating how things should be spelled !

When i was young I didn't understand anything about languages' roots , and I was also learning Spanish, but never fully learned it. my brain wpould drive me nuts with wordplay games like this, except in mangled half-English, half bad-Spanish, it got to be quite annoying at times

Yeah it can be fun..and confusing to some of us. I hear you on the dictating of how things *should* be, that part annoys me at times. In my early days of learning how to spell, the nuns I had drummed spelling into us like we were little parrots, which many will probably be familair with that style of teaching..

A few of my friends and I in chat from around the world, have our own little spelling creations come into being when we chat, its hilarous at times, we have a lot of fun with it, creating our own play on words..letting it all roll lol.......I also have a few dyslexic friends who do not rely on *correct spelling to relate, so its lovely that they feel comfortable in the group and bring *themselves* and what they have to share, whatever lands in that way..:)
Old 14-10-2013, 10:01 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Thank you for opening that door of sharing.

There is a lot, much more with working with tone and sound and my feeling is you know this and have worked with this on other levels. Without the proper understanding It takes using your imagination and making the links intuitively and just letting the intellect support what you find. There are so many simplistic approaches to heal a willing person and know what they are on! Sometime it can just take a well placed joke to get a person back on track lol.

I feel emotioanlly challenged (a lot of anger and unwillingness) and breath through my own contradictions silent, but living from the inside out becomes clearer and the heart glows warmer.

Your welcome, you have much to share, so I am glad you continued. :)

Yes the *connection* is crucial which of course we know starts within ourselves. The follow on with our imagination to open the sharing, allowing it all to flow in that space of connection leads us to opening that natural connection where it all just seems to come together. And yes Jokes can be the lighthearted moment that changes energy just like that...lol..

I am glad your becoming aware of your building blocks for your next challenge, both the anger and unwillingness will be great stepping stones to the foundation your creating for you and others..your heart glow is glowing regardless.
Old 15-10-2013, 05:58 AM
Guide

Haha, let me know when you write a contradictionary about what you have to share
Old 15-10-2013, 08:47 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Haha, let me know when you write a contradictionary about what you have to share

lol..well humour has its way...

I am always contradicting myself in others eyes..lol...the complexity of our nature can cause many contradictions, when something makes perfectly good sense to us...Maybe I am contradicting myself here..who knows..lol..

Does it matter? I dont think it does...

Im an alien and I know it..

When you are living the best version of yourself, you inspire others to be the best versions of themselves.
~ Steve Maraboli