Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-09-2013, 06:15 PM
Master
Physical body heat when obe/astral?

Just a little query :) I have been obe/astral a fair amount more lately, interestingly enough my partner has noted the nights I go travelling, because it wakes him up from my physical body heat?????? To point he has got up to turn heating down which wasn't on! Exact to nights I travel!
Anyone else know or had comments about that? I don't feel it obviously hahaha!
Kind blessings Loopylucid :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 20-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Super Moderator
It's strange you should mention this, because I got the same effect myself, suddenly about 2 weeks ago. I had no idea what it was, as it hadn't happened before....I'll add that I wasn't out of body at the time, just in an alpha/hypnogogic state, hoping to project. The sudden heat did actually distract me, and I didn't leave the body. But I realised there was something in it. Don't know what though, unfortunately.
An odd side effect of this was that my telepathy suddenly got very much better for a couple of days afterwards.

I told a friend about this happening, and he said something about heat being mentioned in either a book or video by Robert Monroe. I can't recall clearly what this was now....(I can go back and check the email he sent me) -But was connected with a certain technique a disembodied Guide on the Astral was using in order to facilitate better communication...
Old 20-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Master
ITs even stranger to me as on briefly looking into it tonight apparently when we obe we get cooler to reserve energy! Guess we like to do things different eh tobi!!
Be great to hear what you have heard about this, I don't know anything about it so guess it could of been leaving my body, being out of it or entering it again, but it would make sense to me about the communication, im always seeking easier ways, be great to hear how this unfilds for you and any ideas you have about it :)
Thanks for replying :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 21-09-2013, 12:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
ITs even stranger to me as on briefly looking into it tonight apparently when we obe we get cooler to reserve energy! Guess we like to do things different eh tobi!!
Be great to hear what you have heard about this, I don't know anything about it so guess it could of been leaving my body, being out of it or entering it again, but it would make sense to me about the communication, im always seeking easier ways, be great to hear how this unfilds for you and any ideas you have about it :)
Thanks for replying :)

Everything ive read and everyone ive spoken to tells me that your body is meant to go cooler. but I have ALWAYS burnt up. and its usually my forehead and feet that get so hot its feels like im on fire. it takes hours for me to cool down. I have no idea why
Old 21-09-2013, 07:24 PM
Master
Hey Tobi, I just looked back at this thread and think i may have misunderstood what you meant by disembodied! to me disembodied is just that, left the physical body! but i had a little look through some monroe stuff in regard to what you said and that seems more specific to an actual type of (from what ive read) non human entity, the kind thats spoke about alot and debated alot in astral/obe, who alot of people term as lower vibrational and who some believe can possess you etc?
If this is the case bet my reply left you pondering a little hahaha!! Why would she be happy about that huh! lol!
But alas im certain it isnt one of those, did make me laugh when i realised what i had posted back to you though! Im not called 'loopy'lucid for nothing!! hahaha.

Hey 356, yeh it is strange huh, ive never even thought of it before or read much about the physical side of your body when you astral, as i say its difficult to tell wether its felt with me on exiting, being out or wether its when i return, not sure either if its always been the case, i do wonder if it makes any difference what your doing out there, ie giving healing etc, I have asked in a few other places to, but i guess its difficult for people to know unless there told or feel it, i am always hot when i wake up and always after ive layed down a while i get the feet on fire thing!
Guess its a mystery huh! Thanks for replying :)
Kind blessings loopylucid :)

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 29-09-2013, 01:33 AM
Seeker

I've been wondering about this for awhile. This happens every time I'm in a deep meditation state. It could be the middle of winter but all of a sudden I'm radiating heat and it lasts for a decent while after I'm done meditating and going about my day. I have no idea why it happens or what its purpose is, but when I get in the "hot state" it gets my circulation going instantly, so I use it as a cure for the bad circulation in my hands and feet. It's pretty convenient during winter too :p
Old 29-09-2013, 01:39 AM
Master
I have also experienced the feeling of being really hot when I breaking free from the energetic magnetism that can sometimes anchor our astral body to our other bodies. I am sure it probably has something to do with our energy vibrating and causing friction, friction of course causing heat. Then on another note when you project if you're physical body is a little hot inside of the projection you will feel really hot, if you're physical body is a little cold inside of the projection you will feel really cold. That is why it is very important to make sure you are in a position that you can remain at a balanced temperature, not too hot and not too cold. In a recent projection I had my covers up to my nose on my physical body and in the projection I kept having a mask on the bottom of my face and no matter what I did I couldn't take it off. The heat from the covers being on my face and my breath was surely the cause of it.
Old 29-09-2013, 01:58 AM
Niebla0007

It's always cold where I live
but I like to be comfortable. I don't like being too bundled either.
So, this has got a lot to do with how much colder it gets for me sometimes as well as I go down deeper during AP.
Just like the water around, I tend to be always at the same natural temperature of it (except in solid ice form) even when I'm not in it.
Old 29-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Master
Hey firebolt, Its pretty amazing it something you can use to help alleviate a medical condition!! Self healing! Made me smile a lot, were pretty amazing beings really huh ;) thanks for sharing that firebolt, very apt name to the thread also hahaha ;)

Hey Explorer, yeh the friction side does make sense, hadn't even thought of that, or as I said what actually does happen to us physically when we project, I am normal temp most of the time, I know from conscious projection I don't feel the heat as im leading upto the projection and out of it, as I don't have any temperature issues myself out there, which is why I wonder if its to do with what we do out there, on any levels that expends more energy than is kinda natural to expend when just travelling, ie healing or on the flip side dealing with a confrontation shall we say, I wonder if the excess use of energy used for that compared to the average use of energy to just travel may have something to do with it? Whats your thoughts?

Hey Niebla, that interesting as that's what they say, the body usually gets colder during ap, physically, I wonder how it actually lies, as I wonder if most people like me hadn't even thought of it! Do you always get colder? Or is it only sometimes? And if only sometimes is there anything different about your meditations in those times?

Kind blessings Loopy :)

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 29-09-2013, 11:33 PM
Niebla0007

I mentioned the natural water temperature around,
that is - wherever I am. So, if I'm somewhere where the water/it is naturally warm, then, it's also the same for me. Just a way of being in touch with the nature and personal element.