Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-11-2016, 09:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
what i have learned is that the fear you feel sometimes when encountering a dark entity does not come from you, most of the time this fear is directly induced into you. its kinda like when your having a bad nightmare, you feel this overwhelming fear and you loose control of yourself and panic, and when you wake up from it, you realized that the event in the nightmare wasnt even really such a event that would scare you as much as it did. you become confused about why you were so scared during the dream since the dream itself wasnt really scarry at all.
its the dark entity that is inducing the fear in you, its making you feel what it wants you to feel, so this fear is not true fear, its artificial and it can work both ways, you can also induce what ever feeling you want into the dark entity, it comes down to who is more powerfull and who will break first.
once you learn this, you gain more control over the situations like the one i talked about, once you know whats going on, its easier to beat.

Great to know that just hope i remember it :)

I use to do a meditation called Yoga Nidra. It's a meditation you do laying down and you do relaxation technique and some other stuff so your body is a sleep but your mind should be wide awake.

Was a very relaxing meditation/yoga but the only problem was when i sleep, i would think i am sleeping but after an hour of laying there with my eyes open only then i realize i was not actually sleeping but my mind would be clear and have no thoughts why i thought i was sleeping.

So after freaking out a little, after a week or so, i thought it was awesome and thought i was meditating in my sleep, till i also laid awake one night and wanted to move and could not move a muscle. My eyes were open and then i saw 2 legs standing next to my bed. I tried to look up but could not.

Who or what that was i don't know.
After a while i guess i fell asleep and that was the last time i did that meditation/yoga.
Old 20-11-2016, 03:36 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Great to know that just hope i remember it :)

I use to do a meditation called Yoga Nidra. It's a meditation you do laying down and you do relaxation technique and some other stuff so your body is a sleep but your mind should be wide awake.

Was a very relaxing meditation/yoga but the only problem was when i sleep, i would think i am sleeping but after an hour of laying there with my eyes open only then i realize i was not actually sleeping but my mind would be clear and have no thoughts why i thought i was sleeping.

So after freaking out a little, after a week or so, i thought it was awesome and thought i was meditating in my sleep, till i also laid awake one night and wanted to move and could not move a muscle. My eyes were open and then i saw 2 legs standing next to my bed. I tried to look up but could not.

Who or what that was i don't know.
After a while i guess i fell asleep and that was the last time i did that meditation/yoga.

thats the worse when you can only see a portion of a creature staring you down, the imagination runs wild when that type of event happens, it blows lol.