Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-11-2016, 08:03 PM
Experiencer

the most awesome thing happened recently.

guys, the most funny thing happened to me last night, been dying to talk about it all day.

so there i was, just minding my own business (sleeping soundly)
then all of a sudden, i wake up to the most terrifying sound i have ever heard in my life. this is when i tried to look around to see what it was, how ever, i quickly learned that i was paralyzed (sleep paralysis)
out the corner of my eye, i seen a ugly creature staring me down while standing by the side of my bed, its face was like 1 foot away from my face and i felt its hot breath on my face, the sound it was making was truly terrifying, i cant think of the words to describe it, was just down right creepy.
see, lately, i been working on my anger control, so i figured there is nothing better to test myself with then this rude ugly creature, so i relaxed and tried my best to just accept the situation.but then, this creature took my kindness for weakness and started to **** with me.it started to invoke the feeling of fear in me, i have learned how to deal with this so it hardly had any effect on me.at this point, i still had my cool and i didnt let this thing trigger me.
but then, this ugly creature had the audacity to actually take his long, skinny, bony, ugly fingers and started sticking them in my mouth, i ****ing tasted its fingers and felt there textures in my mouth, swirling around, it was sickening .it then proceeded to make a noise that im guessing was the sound of it laughing or snickering, this was my trigger point, i flipped my lid, poor creature had no idea what was about to happen to him.
i decided to manifest outside my body, in full glory, i made it as flashy and stylish as possible. i bursted out my body, in a blaze of flashing white light, i emerged with a huge, ripped glowing body with eyes blazing red glowing energy, i unleashed my white, glowing wings of energy in a rage of furry while letting out a defining battle cry that shook and distorted the entire space around me....

if negative/dark demonic creatures had a facial expression of shock and fear, then it would be a exact match of this creatures facial expression.i did not even have to battle it, the poor thing vanished with its own free will faster then anything i have seen before.

i love battling in the astral, this creature had no idea what he was dealing with lol.

i wish i could bring my phone with me to the astral, if i cought this on video, it would go viral on youtube over night o.0
Old 18-11-2016, 02:46 AM
Master

That sounds terrible. At least you got out of your body. Well done.
Old 18-11-2016, 05:53 AM
Experiencer

Wow, I imagined it like watching catoons, anything can happened.
Maybe if that happens to me i'll be road runner and make him the cayote Lol
BEEP! BEEP!
Old 18-11-2016, 06:22 AM
Master

That is funny, I like that.
Old 18-11-2016, 06:33 AM
Master

There are always choices. You could simply have completely relaxed and let this calmness clear out the room for you.
Old 18-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
There are always choices. You could simply have completely relaxed and let this calmness clear out the room for you.

but this way was much more funner lol, besides, alot of my recent projection attempts have been getting interupted, got alot going on atm, so i hopped on the chance of getting a free ride out my body :)
Old 18-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aube Borealis
Wow, I imagined it like watching catoons, anything can happened.
Maybe if that happens to me i'll be road runner and make him the cayote Lol
BEEP! BEEP!

haha that would be a amazing thing watch XD
Old 18-11-2016, 01:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That sounds terrible. At least you got out of your body. Well done.

it was terrible, at first lol.
Old 18-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Master
Wowww Dutchiexx you are a very brave, RESPECT!!!

I would of peed my pants. so glad you made this creature run for the hills.
LOL the creature got what it deserved hehehe.

Well done.
Old 19-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Wowww Dutchiexx you are a very brave, RESPECT!!!

I would of peed my pants. so glad you made this creature run for the hills.
LOL the creature got what it deserved hehehe.

Well done.

what i have learned is that the fear you feel sometimes when encountering a dark entity does not come from you, most of the time this fear is directly induced into you. its kinda like when your having a bad nightmare, you feel this overwhelming fear and you loose control of yourself and panic, and when you wake up from it, you realized that the event in the nightmare wasnt even really such a event that would scare you as much as it did. you become confused about why you were so scared during the dream since the dream itself wasnt really scarry at all.
its the dark entity that is inducing the fear in you, its making you feel what it wants you to feel, so this fear is not true fear, its artificial and it can work both ways, you can also induce what ever feeling you want into the dark entity, it comes down to who is more powerfull and who will break first.
once you learn this, you gain more control over the situations like the one i talked about, once you know whats going on, its easier to beat.