Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-10-2016, 09:55 AM
Experiencer
How to find my way in life?

...or: how to attract the ringt answers?

Hello,

I wonder how to find out where one belongs....regarding private life, or job and so on.

Right now I'm at a junction in my life so to speak and I don't know which way to take and where to go.
So I just stand there, afraid to move.

How do you behave in sitautions like this?

Thanks in advance for every idea.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 23-10-2016, 06:30 AM
If you have different choices or directions...I always suggest
reclining comfortably and closing your eyes, then image you
have gone down one road...picture the place, you're there, etc.
Then, see how you feeeeel.

Do the same choosing the other path or decision...
How does that feeeeel?

Or you can imagine not doing whatever it is...How does it feel
that you didn't do it or sell it or buy it or
ask it...whatever...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-10-2016, 09:36 AM
Experiencer
Thank you Miss Hepburn.
Trouble is, I don't know what will come if I go in one of the directions.
The only fact is that I know that I have to change things. I just have to go one of the way without knowing what might come.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 23-10-2016, 10:24 AM
Pathfinder

It all depends on the situation, but I think that we can never know what might come once we decide to follow some path, it's quite unpredictable. But what I also think is that sometimes it's better to do anything to change things than to stand in some miserable place. :)
Old 23-10-2016, 04:15 PM
Ascender
I think part of the experience of living life is learning to find our way. Most of us go down a variety of different roads before we find that right path that we have always conscious or subconsciously searching for. The best thing about having the freedom to choose what road you want to go down is that if at any point you are not enjoying the walk or ride so to speak, you can always just stop, decide to make a change and go in a different direction, walk down a new road. What I find to be worse is staying stuck out of fear forever wondering what may or could have happened if only you had tried.

For some reason those scary Goosebump books for kids come to mind, the ones where you could pick different paths throughout the book creating your own adventure, some paths were worse or much scarier than others but as a child it sure was an experience getting to the end of the book
Old 23-10-2016, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora
Thank you Miss Hepburn.
Trouble is, I don't know what will come if I go in one of the directions.
The only fact is that I know that I have to change things.
I just have to go one of the way without knowing what might come.
I walk to the mailbox or the kitchen...I have no idea what will come, either.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-12-2016, 08:20 PM
Knower
Like others have said, if you have ideas of what you might want to do just imagine yourself trying one thing out, but when considering any roadblocks don't think about them too much or consider them to rule out that path, as there could be many factors that could rid you of those roadblocks, I guess it depends how big and impossible you consider them to be, but it's also a good thing to get advice from others (ideally the combination of friends, family and strangers is a good mix imo) and sometimes it might be good to actually TRY OUT a path for yourself and if it doesn't work out, you can (usually) go back to where you started and try another path, but by saying "(usually)" it would depend on the complexity on that path and what it involves, who it affects etc., so generally it's best to get advice on specifics
Old 28-12-2016, 08:29 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm reminded of a quote: "Where your talents and the needs of the world cross, there lies your vocation." -Aristotle