Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-12-2016, 12:05 AM
Guide

Seeing the Darkness...Nightmares etc

Hello,

I have been doing some research and wanted to add my observations for other to see. It would seem that the un protected human has a lot of potential energetic vampires. Even the weak ones seem to have a turn at humans.

I believe that a lot of negative self talk, nightmares, lust and even sickness and diseases are coming from outside influences. I wouldn't say all of it because it is really complex and deals with a lot of factors. I would say that possibly 50/50 for actual self negativity and the other outside forces for someone who is not in control or conscious of their mind and body. For people who are conscious of their body and mind I would say at least 80% of negative thought would come from outside influences.

I have had first hand experience being aware of an outside force coming into a dream and influencing it to make it seem like there is something wrong with you. They are able to bring people from your mind and act as them and even sound like them but if you know the people they are acting as some times it is obvious that it is another being. When this happened I woke up from the dream and I was able to see a small white light surrounded by a cloud of darkness dart away through the wall. I had just started allowing negative energies back into the area during the day thinking that maybe I am hindering free will. haha but if the first thing they do its go for you then they do not need to be in my space ever.

The other night I had experience with succubus... I am a very sexual person and I have been holding back from any sexual activities to see if it aids in my overall energy flow and while I was conscious dreaming I felt a force upon my body kissing me and etc. Not going to lie it felt good but it isnt good for you. Long term these beings can cause illness like cancer or other problems for you because they are taking energy from you. I decided to get this being off me because 1 i did not agree to this meeting. 2 I didn't know them.

After I did that a dream happened. After a while in dream time I felt another being on me and this time it was a different being. I could faintly see its body and I from what I could tell it looked like a zombie with short blond hair. This time it felt like I wasn't able to move but then I was able to move my head and I saw a shadow being holding my arm down with all his might. Once I realized this I quickly got this being off me because its all in the mind. I realized that this may be a problem of mines and never really realized it.

I haven't had any first hand experience with the diseases part but I have seen information that implies that these beings are able to project a voice that makes you believe that its you and from that you kind of create the problem yourself through the "placebo effect."

How do you stop this? I believe this way is very simple and it stops a lot of these incidents from happening but im sure if there are stronger beings they would possibly be able to power through your barriers which is why you should search for a stronger method. All you have to do really is designate areas that you are in especially where you sleep and point and visualize the walls, ceilings and floor around you and state that you do not allow negative beings or beings who seek to steal your sexual energy. I even extend it to say to not allow neutral beings who seek to startle you or make you feel uncomfortable. Try it out and you will be surprised of the results afterwards. Ask me questions I will do my best to explain.

#AstralRadiance
Old 27-12-2016, 01:04 PM
Knower
I am not an expert in the world of AP but from what I've read already, I believe it is quite easy to expel the negative energy and beings from your experience with willpower and love etc., although I would suggest someone with more experience than I to clarify this!
Old 31-12-2016, 03:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
How do you stop this? I believe this way is very simple and it stops a lot of these incidents from happening but im sure if there are stronger beings they would possibly be able to power through your barriers which is why you should search for a stronger method.

There will always be someone stronger than you, in this realm or in another.

--

If the door is open one way, it's open the other way too. Believing that entities can influence you in any way, for good or for bad, is going to lead to a lot more negative thoughts and feelings than necessary.

Closing the door by believing that only we have control over our body and mind is one way to alleviate all these "psychic sufferings". Once we believe that we begin to see things from the perspective of "i have the responsibility to make myself feel better in this situation, I have the power". Sometimes that power is prayer to God for help in fending off these attackers but even then there is still the belief that these demons cannot get in without our permission.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:15 AM
Guide

@Glacier Serenade I agree and its probably really easy to do so depending on the being. I think that people just get stuck in their thinking which limits their capability. The inner earth beings say to start declaring one self as unlimited...

@Shivatar Yeah its complicated and simple for sure. I just want people to be conscious of their ability and to be able to start really being in control of the way they want to feel or think without any additional influences.

I have noticed that my space is clear and a lot of negative talk and impulses have subsided. I think the best way to go about it is to be humble but firm and respectful lol