Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-11-2016, 11:35 PM
Pathfinder

Your reason for doing astral projection

Maybe the veterans of AP will find this question silly, but to me it's very interesting-what are your reasons for doing this? I've never tried it, only researched a bit.But I still didn't fully grasp what could be the resasons or possible benefits. Most importantly what are your reasons? Thanks in advance for any answers.
Old 18-11-2016, 02:43 AM
Master

Imagine right now you can fly. You do not need a vehicle, wings or anything. You just have to get up and fly. You are flying high and you look down. You can see the city, trees, perhaps the ocean if you are flying that way. You can feel the breeze. The scenery is magnificent. That is what is it is like when I am in the astral. There are other reasons why I want to ap.
Old 19-11-2016, 08:14 AM
Guide

For me there are a multitude of reasons why I would want to astral project. The first reason being that it is natural and everyone does it just not consciously. I want to learn things to help me further the goals I have in this life as well. It can also be a means of healing, communication and protection. For example people like Tesla and Einstein were able to astral project which helped them develop things that would normally take a life time to create.

Also the by products of astral projection with the means of wisdom brings you more cohesion with ones body and mind. You can also think of it as a conscious step to continuing things you have been doing in past lives? lol So many reasons. You can also go back in time and see things you cant see now. Like bruce lee in action or frank dux winning his toughest match? You can visit anywhere or see almost anything... dinosaurs? Atlantis? Etc. But id advise you to find a good reason and not as an escape. lol
Old 19-11-2016, 09:58 AM
Seeker

I for one do not count astral projection and out of body experiences as the same. I understand most people talk about obe's when they speak of astral projections so I'll answer the question of ap as it is obe.

I am not allowed out, for various reasons. However, why I used to do it and still want to do it is:
It's complete freedom, freedom from physical inprisoment, able to go wherever you want by mind/thought instantly. Free from the human conditioning. It's simply amazing and freeing.
Old 19-11-2016, 02:49 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliel
Maybe the veterans of AP will find this question silly, but to me it's very interesting-what are your reasons for doing this? I've never tried it, only researched a bit.But I still didn't fully grasp what could be the resasons or possible benefits. Most importantly what are your reasons? Thanks in advance for any answers.

everyone has there own personal reasons.
peoples reasons may vary in a wide spectrum from escaping there current reality, talk with a loved one that has passed away, look into the past and future, talk with advanced beings about technology, grow spiritually, connect with source, connect with all things that exist, spy on your favorite celeb, mess with people while they dream, explore this world and universe, check to see if the moon is actually a artificial alien base, travel ino earth to find if its actually hallow, going to area 51 to find the aliens and crafts, exploring the higher dimensions, to battle with dark entities (my favorite), to experience true freedom, to fly freely, spy in the girls locker room, have a go at creating life or universes or planets ect..

the list goes on, there is so many reasons why people want to project, you have to experience it first before you can possibly decide why you would project, there is no limit to what you can do.
Old 21-11-2016, 06:42 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you for sharing so many reasons!
I will certainly come back to what you wrote when thinking about the topic. For now I'm not deciding or trying anything, but I will certainly research because it's interesting even without putting into practice. For now I am reading Robert Peterson's book on OBE.

If someone else finds this thread and wants to add something feel free, I'll be happy to read it today or in a few months even.

Thanks again