Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 26-07-2016, 02:07 AM
Master
my pendulum is acting cranky! !!

I took a trip to Houston Tx this weekend for business and took my pendulum with me....

While lounging in my hotel room. ....I decided to ask it a few questions about how my weekend would go......and it just didn't want to answer!

Oh.....I could check its calibration ...asking it to show me a yes or no.....and it would swing and answer that just fine.....

But ask it a real question and it would petulantly refuse to answer! Just sitting there kinda jiggling and vibrating!

I'm back home now.....its still acting goofy though not as bad as it was in Houston. ....

Can moving 250 miles throw things off???? Or maybe all the conflicting residual energies from so many different people in and out of the hotel????

Very weird!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 26-07-2016, 03:38 AM
Administrator
Hello

Yes that can effect it. There are altitude changes and other factors too a hotel room is full of so many others energies. Just think of all those that have slept in the bed, and well all the things done in that bed. NOW you might never want another hotel LOL.

Lynn
Old 26-07-2016, 05:10 AM
Master
It sounds to me that it just didn't want to answer. It let you know that it was working. I don't think it was a 'malfunction' but it didn't want to answer your every question. That is how spirits are if you communicate in other ways.

They say the pendulum is your higher self and not some strange spirit but these are guiding spirits. They can show themselves and deliver their messages in many different ways and sometimes they don't want to give away the surprise. They want you to see for yourself.
Old 26-07-2016, 06:40 PM
Master
Well...maybe its energies....or spirits that don't want to give up the goods....but it irritates me because I'm the alpha male business owner type who expects everyone and everything to snap to it!

Perhaps I should give it an ultimatum....or issues a few threats???? LOL!!!!

Old 27-07-2016, 03:16 AM
Guide
Lucky, I would not advise threats. I would however wear it or hold it to get your energies working with it. If it is as old as that man said it was, it could have negativity on it if it was used to kill someone.

I had to wash mine when I first got it, then I wore it for about a week so it would pick up my energy and after that, I had no problems at all with it. In fact it brought me luck at work, keeping people that seen it away. lol Which is what I wanted so I could stay focused and finish what I was working on. If you do still have problems, take it back to where you found it and rebury it there. Working with cultural items can be a test somethings, but well worth a try for their properties.
Old 27-07-2016, 07:54 PM
Seeker

Hi Lucky, have you tried asking what is wrong, or what your pendulum might want? I'm always asking mine stuff like that. Mine was particularly active the other week, and I eventually found out that it was because I had bought a moldavite and moonstone pendant, and put it in the same box as my pendulum, and it had become energised by the moldavite. I also bought a rainbow quartz cluster, and sometimes my pendulum likes to be placed on that.
Old 27-07-2016, 09:04 PM
Master
Last night I grilled elk burgers in the backyard and had the satellite radio tuned to Radio Margaritaville.

The pendulum was in my pocket and poking me a bit....it is pointed on one end after all..LOL! ...So I sorta absent mindedly lay'd the pendulum next to the speakers.....

Seems like I'm not the only person....or thing... that gets put in a good mood listening to Jimmy Buffett.

It seems all back to normal now!

Old 28-07-2016, 01:55 PM
Guide
Lucky, you just made a scientific breakthrough, that music calms everything cranky, not just beasts. lol

I'm glad it settled down so now you can enjoy it.
Old 17-11-2016, 11:55 AM
Newbie ;)

In radiesthesia a lot is said about the pendulum movement interpretation and one of the things widely taken for granted is that sometimes, your pendulum will refuse to move in response to a question. If it otherwise works for you, this means that you are not meant to have the answer to that particular question.
It happens sometimes but to be certain, you'd have to try it another day, perhaps meditate, energize your chakras, do some mind-calming exercises and try again.
It's rather unlikely that residual energies would cause that - you mentioned that it worked for most yes/no questions and otherwise. Residual energies would affect all readings, not just one.