Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Cherub T

There is a lot of things swirling around my head. If an animal or human reincarnates and becomes another personality. I'm wondering how they can communicate to you or a medium? Do they come as whatever fits and who they were to you in that life?

I was also thinking if my dad has came back as someone else, (he's been passed 10 years) then does this mean his soul can still communicate to me even though he is reincarnated?? I'm just trying to understand more. Perhaps snoopys time to go is learning me things, as hard as it is. I 'm just wondering why??? and why at this time??

Sorry to hear about all your losses too, it isn't easy by all means. Some people can cope more than others.

x
Old 04-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Cherub T

I came across this http://www.soulscode.com/9-ways-to-deal-with-loss-2/ about 9 ways to deal with loss. One of the comments were about how the body goes into shock and is freezing. I've been like that all day. The tiredness isn't helping either. A couple of people i know have commented "oh you will get over it, it's not the same as losing a person", but i think it's still a void. A hole is now there and the ache that you feel. I love my bunnies so much and i have this tremendous guilt, wondering if i really did give them the best i could. He is still on his heat mat and i know he's not gone yet, but i feel the time drawing near. I feel i keep repeating things on here, but i think i need to talk and get it out. I've no one to talk to.

I walked my puppy earlier and i tried to think what this is all for? What has this happened for? I believe my puppy came to me to somehow mask a little of the hurt. She is forcing me out for walks and this is a good thing for fresh air. This would've been awful for me around Christmas as this is when i lost my father, and then i thought why did this happen when my husband was away at work for 2 weeks? I feel perhaps it's spirits lesson, letting me know that we are alone and have to stand alone at times, but the lessons i've been getting lately seem awful heavy ones. I have to have faith it's all part of my better path, but it still isn't taking the ache away at this time. x
Old 05-11-2010, 07:17 AM
Master
Hi Cherub - I am sorry to read that your gorgeous companion is unwell. I hope that things are a little easier this morning for you.

Telling him how much you love him will help you and him. Crying and talking is the best way to get it out and spending time with your wee one, giving him the treats he loves, a cuddle and love is the perfect way to spend the time he has left.

Our animals that are part of our family have a strong desire to be with us. He will hang on for as long as he can, masking any discomfort he is in, so you don't worry or be as upset. You have already told him its okay to go. Tell him again and continue to be honest with him. Its his body that's ready - his spirit will live on and you will feel him around you for many days.

One of the hardest decisions we have to make as animal family members is to take them to the vet or not. You will know in your heart if he is struggling and sometimes they can't quite put their paws on to the road to the bridge and you will see in his eyes that he will need your assistance. In my opinion this is the ultimate act of love we can do for our animals. Giving them the rest that they so desparately need when we really want them to stay with us.

Maybe make some enquiries so you know what to expect, have a thought about what you will do when he has passed, with his body. In our house we have these things already decided and either one of us knows how we are going to deal with the situation when it arrises.

I hope that his passing is restful and that you are getting some comfort from more positive thoughts and the company of your puppy who I would say has come to you, to look after you a little.

thinking of you - hugs cesxx
Old 05-11-2010, 09:38 AM
Cherub T

I'm feeling so empty. I know there is no way back for him and perhaps he is holding on for both myself and his Starskey (girlfriend). She has even stopped drinking water. I know rabbits copy each other when bonded. I've never had to make this decision and i'm all alone in the house. I feel as lonely as i could just now. It's breaking my heart. I'm up through the night checking him and i'm not eating myself either. I was praying he would go in his sleep, but his will is strong. Then i feel if he is eating i should let him carry on, but then i understand he might be in pain inside. I wish i could hear him, but my head is spinning so much that i really don't know what to do for the best.

Why?????
Old 05-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Cherub T

I'm glad i didn't let the vet take him the other day as it has given me a chance to think about it. If i'm being honest i've thought about it for a while knowing that they are both elderly and with Snoopy being a rescue, he can be any age over 8.

I'd like him to be cremated, part of me thinks it's just a shell anyway, but another part would like put his ashes over a rose and then it will always remind me of him. Then i was walking the dog and there is a nice area where the wild bunnies play. It's named "the binks" Can ashes be spread in two places??

He's trying to groom and to eat and looking as normal as he can, but then he is very unstable trying to move around. I know there is no getting better, i just feel so confused.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Cherub T

Here i am again, but i need to talk to feel better. I was in the car picking my mum up, she is going to stay over tonight. I started crying in the car alone and Celine Dions song "the heart will go on" came on. Then i remembered it was Bonfire Night. I thought that everyone will be celebrating and then my dad came to mind. He struggled in intensive care and finally passed on New Years day (millenium). It made me think that it's time to help Snoopy find Rainbow Bridge. I'll never forget these dates either and people all over the world will celebrate their spiritual birthday.

I've sat with him on the couch whilst he ate greens and a carrot. His underneath is all soiled and i realize that there is no way back. I told him that I'm delighted that he came in to my life as a rescue and that he can visit again anytime he wants to, perhaps even tease the puppy now and again. Also that Starskey Rabbit will need his visits to help her. I know he won't binky again in this life, so i want him to be able to.

My husband has phoned the vet and arranged for me to go in at 3.40 today. He's getting the bill sent to him, so i don't have to come out upset and fumble about to pay whilst people are looking at me. I'm such a mess and my face is swollen and red with tears, but all i can think about is Snoopy. I want him to binky again. xx
Old 05-11-2010, 02:42 PM
LightFilledHeart

CES what a beautiful post. I can add only this.... IF it becomes needful or necessary to asist a pet over the rainbow bridge, it is the greatest kindness and highest service we can perform for them.

Cherub, my heart goes out to you and I am surrounding you and your baby in healing, comforting light. I have been down the road you're on many, many times, and it never seems to get any easier. Perhaps in light of the fact that companion animals are high spiritual teaching masters, masquerading in humble fursuits, the heart-break of losing them is in fact the very thing that opens our hearts fully, allowing them to both give and receive still more love. Please know that I am holding you and your precious baby in the light and asking for the highest good.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:47 PM
LightFilledHeart

(((((((((((((((((Cherub))))))))))))))))))))) Enfolding you in a big comforting hug. Your pain is great at this time and you cannot see past it, but in time you will come to understand that you did the exact right thing and your beloved furchild will thank you for it. Hold on, dear one!!! Many loving thoughts are with you, and strength being sent your way. God bless you and precious, sweet Snoopy...
Old 05-11-2010, 06:01 PM
Master
Dear Cherub - I hope that all went well at the vets. This gorgeous soul that you love so much will be healthy again. Paws and fur shining, eyes glinting and moving around as a youngster again. Hold that image of him in your heart and don't be harsh on yourself because you have done all that you could and have given him the kindest and most cherished gift.
Continuing to think of you and your animal family. hugs cesxx
Old 05-11-2010, 07:41 PM
Cherub T

Thanks everyone, your messages are really helping me. It's great for people to understand as some of my friends don't. It's not their fault, i guess we are all different, but it's made me think more about life in general.

My mum chummed me in the car but i wanted to go in alone, i didn't want to worry about mum worrying about me. I wanted to have all my attention on my little boy. The vet said he was surprised and he must be a fighter to have gotten to that age without any illness. He went to get a nurse to assist and i took that opportunity to give him a cuddle, I told him to give me a sign that he arrives okay and that he will enjoy binkying once more. People will celebrate with fireworks to send him off (I know animals hate them, but that's what was in my mind at the time)

It was raining heavily, the nurse and vet came in to the room and i put him back on his heat pad, they shaved his ear and the nurse held his ear whilst the vet done the injection. The vet felt his heart and confirmed "that's it". I asked if i could have a few minutes with him. I cuddled him again and closed his eyes slightly, I noticed the rain had stopped and i heard birds singing. I took his things and left him on the vets table. I said "see you Snoopy, visit soon".

On the way home in the car I noticed an Ice Cream Van (my dad was an ice cream vendor) I also felt Dad was in the car on the way to the vets.

It's the hardest thing I've done. God Bless you Snoopy! See you again! x x x