Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 01-01-2011, 02:30 PM
Summerland

I would have to say the most compelling movie that I have ever seen is "The Mists Of Avalon". I cried thru many parts of it and remembered. I had never had much interest in Arthur per say, but Morganna and her journey to be trained as the High Priestess rang a very deep chord within. I remembered being in a place very similar. So was the whole thing a fairy tale? I know of others who were as moved as I was spiritually and in our souls memory when watching that movie.
The Fae have always existed into the mists of time; I don't believe that they have ever left our realm entirely, only withdrew at times. Are they returning in greater numbers now that many on the "Old Path", worshipping Gaia and all of Her creatures. Are they perhaps feeling more welcomed by us? Children, in their innocence , see them easily and quite firmly believe in them Or have the Fae always been here and we are opening our hearts to them and that is why more are being seen. Regardless of what anyone says, when I saw the snow fairies that were posted here, I could instantly see them and my granchildren had no trouble at all in identifying them as fairies. Esp little Faith who strongly identifies with fairies.
Troy was a myth until it was uncovered by one man who believed in that 'fairy tale'
There is more to heaven and earth than our human eyes can see or comprehend. And even when people do see it, they will still rather find a logical explanation rather than accept what their eyes are seeing.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Master
Children grow up with books and stories about faeries, dwarves, giants etc. In their innocence and imagination, they might ''see'' stuff.

We can find the most reclusive rainforest animals, so catching a physical fairy, who are said to live in every garden, shouldn't be hard.

I won't say faeries do not exist but I find it unlikely. These creatures resemble humans too much (just like giants), for all we know they could have been the characters of stories told during evening camp fires.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:44 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Children grow up with books and stories about faeries, dwarves, giants etc. In their innocence and imagination, they might ''see'' stuff.

We can find the most reclusive rainforest animals, so catching a physical fairy, who are said to live in every garden, shouldn't be hard.

I won't say faeries do not exist but I find it unlikely. These creatures resemble humans too much (just like giants), for all we know they could have been the characters of stories told during evening camp fires.

Chrysaetos, I would not expect you to believe otherwise. And I truly believe that you will never see one. Are you having a good New Year so far? Has your area had an abundance of snow as so much of the northern hemisphere has? We have been very fortunate here and not had much,
Old 01-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Master
You can't tell what experiences I've had. I've seen various creatures during different states of awareness. I know how powerful our beliefs and daily activities can be, and how these can create the ''mystical'' experiences we have. I've seen creatures that looked like or were almost the same as the characters I've seen in videogames.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Has your area had an abundance of snow as so much of the northern hemisphere has? We have been very fortunate here and not had much,
No the snow has been melting in the past two days. There's not much left.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Summerland

Quote:
You can't tell what experiences I've had. I've seen various creatures during different states of awareness. I know how powerful our beliefs and daily activities can be, and how these can create the ''mystical'' experiences we have. I've seen creatures that looked like videogame characters.

No the snow has been melting in the past two days. There's not much left.

Chrysaetos, of course I can't know anything of what you have seen during your travels, spiritual and otherwise. You haven't shared them with me. Personally I have never seen a fae. But I can see the results of them being around my house and yard. And I have seen many 'things' also and not while looking for them and no, I have never used drugs. If I can't get happy or high on nature myself, then I will cope until I do.
Durng the course of recorded history there have been many reports of sightings of creatues. I cannot believe that millions of people throughout the history of civilization, in seperate cultures, divided by great distance, can come up with such similar creatures of nature.
In my area, we went from 63 degrees to 4 degrees in a matter of just a few hours. Bitterly cold wind also. Fortunately, no snow.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Durng the course of recorded history there have been many reports of sightings of creatues. I cannot believe that millions of people throughout the history of civilization, in seperate cultures, divided by great distance, can come up with such similar creatures of nature.
They all had to deal with similar problems and experiences. They all knew the importance of the sun and the rivers. They all watched the sky. Most civilisations had to deal with poisonous snakes.

Many mythical beasts are animals. If you saw a lurking shadow in the night and you couldn't identify, what would you do? Imagine you had no internet, no books.
You would draw it and describe it in the best way you can. Later on, other people catch the story and add their own experiences and beliefs to it.

But if we go back to the original experience, it was probably just a bear.

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 01-01-2011 at 03:48 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:22 PM
themaster

Quote:
Just explain it all away with your "rational mind" don't bother to look for some truth..

The problem on the planet is we call each other "liars"

What if there are no lies?

What if when your 5 year old says.. "I saw a fairy" it's true..?? not a lie..?? not just their imagination..??

We all used to have telepathic abilities and the ability to see into higher realms.. many of us can't see there now cause the rules for this game are "not to see" (which is changing shortly) and we were told "not too" that were crazy.. strange for having a imaginary friend we talk too..

I believe that there are no liars, ever! I Explain that away with a simple answer.. there are so many realities that even when you tell your cousin you’re not dating that hot girl he likes, you actually are in some realities
Quote:
There are lots of bigfoot siting’s every year.. and many times they've actually caught "prints" or "hair" of the animal.. in fact some hair was caught in a show called "Destination Truth" it was sent for DNA analysis..

The dna people said this.. "we don't have a record of this dna period.. this does not exist or is new DNA"

I mean with your explanation.. it's the same thing as writing off millions of people that remember their past lives.. or the same thing as calling every person who ever saw a UFO a liar..

Sure maybe there's cases where kids lied.. but I think there's always some truth to all stories.. especially using multiple realities
Quote:
There's that EGO of yours again.. working hard to "keep you safe" and fitting in.. your "fitting in" just fine believing what most people believe..
Old 01-01-2011, 09:26 PM
themaster

Quote:
They all had to deal with similar problems and experiences. They all knew the importance of the sun and the rivers. They all watched the sky. Most civilisations had to deal with poisonous snakes.

Many mythical beasts are animals. If you saw a lurking shadow in the night and you couldn't identify, what would you do? Imagine you had no internet, no books.
You would draw it and describe it in the best way you can. Later on, other people catch the story and add their own experiences and beliefs to it.

But if we go back to the original experience, it was probably just a bear.
Is it impossible to believe.. the following..

That creatures like the "yeti" don't like humans.. don't want to be around us?

Are you aware that almost 50% of our land mass doesn't even have humans within a 1 mile square radius.. there are lots of areas that are deserted on purpose.. that is changing but there's a lot of things we don't know about that can live in those areas..

Is it impossible for you to believe.. that you could be staring up at the sky "plain as day" and there could be 50 spaceships and 2 alien beings..?? but you wouldn't see them.. because your tuned to a Black and White TV channel and to see them.. you'd need to see from a broadcasting Color one..

I'm not saying your explanation above is not correct, I will however say it's severely limited in your thinking..
Quote:
You can't tell what experiences I've had. I've seen various creatures during different states of awareness. I know how powerful our beliefs and daily activities can be, and how these can create the ''mystical'' experiences we have. I've seen creatures that looked like or were almost the same as the characters I've seen in videogames.
I have never taken "drugs" and never seen any of the creatures.. I'm defending.. interesting ehh..?? I believe more then you.. but that's thanks to my teachers and what I want which is "god like powers"
Quote:
Yes, you and I agree
Quote:
In my area, we went from 63 degrees to 4 degrees in a matter of just a few hours. Bitterly cold wind also. Fortunately, no snow.
Yes, it's been fairly cold.. it's supposed to be a cold winter it has.. they got 3 foot of snow in mn when I was there a few weeks ago.. here they have 1+ foot (denver)

I would call that weather "not normal" (course weather is never normal) my understanding is mother earth is ascending and weird weather, earthquakes and volcanoes will be all the norm for a decade or two
Old 01-01-2011, 09:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Just explain it all away with your "rational mind" don't bother to look for some truth..
I am interested in the truth and I don't shy away from rationality. I know how kids can be tricked easily. When you're a kid and you watch a horror movie or something scary, you can get nightmares or believe the movie was for real. But our beliefs about reality do not make it what it is.
Quote:
I believe that there are no liars, ever! I Explain that away with a simple answer.. there are so many realities that even when you tell your cousin you’re not dating that hot girl he likes, you actually are in some realities
And the moon is made out of cheese and humans evolved out of teapots.
Our mind is a powerful tool that can create delusions.

No bigfoot has been found yet. This is supposed to be a big creature that lives not far away from civilisation. If they would exist the evidence would be everywhere. We would find dead corpses of bigfoot, we would find sleeping dens. Destination Truth is not a scientific programme, its aim is to get money through fooling the public. Just like horoscopes in the newspapers.

We can find some of the most reclusive rainforest animals, but apparently we can't seem to find a bigfoot or a fairy which are said to live in every garden.

How do you know all those millions of people really had past lives? Maybe they had experiences they can't seem to understand and they place these within their conceptual religious schemes. It doesn't matter whether there are millions or hundreds. Quantity is unimportant.
Quote:
There's that EGO of yours again.. working hard to "keep you safe" and fitting in.. your "fitting in" just fine believing what most people believe..
Most people would not agree with me so there's nothing to ''fit in''. The majority of the people in the world are religious.

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 01-01-2011 at 10:13 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Is it impossible to believe.. the following..
That creatures like the "yeti" don't like humans.. don't want to be around us?
Didn't you say that there are many bigfoot sitings every year?
People see all kinds of things they can't explain when they are outside when it's misty or dark. The cultural beliefs can provide us with the raw material out of which we fashion these experiences.
Quote:
Are you aware that almost 50% of our land mass doesn't even have humans within a 1 mile square radius.. there are lots of areas that are deserted on purpose.. that is changing but there's a lot of things we don't know about that can live in those areas..
Did you know we can find some of the most reclusive rainforest animals?
We know quite a lot about what lives on this earth. If big creatures like bigfoot exist, we would find evidence all over the place: dead corpses, carcasses, bigfoot remnants in the stomach of predators, dens, migration.
Quote:
I have never taken "drugs" and never seen any of the creatures.. I'm defending.. interesting ehh..?? I believe more then you.. but that's thanks to my teachers and what I want which is "god like powers"
Good luck then.