Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 28-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Hermes

Mother Nature

Can anyone elaborate on mother nature and her characteristics. Does she talk to you? Is it relative to the id but spiritually sensitive concept?
Old 28-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Master

I have communicated with her a few times. She is kind and caring, but that does not mean that her mind is focused much on human issues. The mind of a planet, her thoughts are on nature and planetwide energies and the needs of earth as a whole. She has much knowledge, and will give of it if you ask the right questions.
Old 28-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes
Can anyone elaborate on mother nature and her characteristics. Does she talk to you? Is it relative to the id but spiritually sensitive concept?

I hear her speak whenever a bird sings, a flower opens, wind blows, rain falls, a person smiles, and a star shines.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Master
I am one of Her dedicated servants

Hermes Look in here http://www.pantheon.org/ for a classical view of Mother Earth aka Gaia.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Joel

Im currently reading a book by John Lash called Not in His image...
Highly recommended.....Great view of the Mysteries in relation to the interactivity of Gaia with the initiate.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Hermes

Thank you Joel and Norseman
Old 10-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Deactivated Account
All I know is I have a love afair going on with her, water and the sky. I feel a oneness that expands me creating intoxication. I don't know why? Mainly the sky sings to me. And mainly its the sky thay expands me. But the earth grounds me so I may enjoy it. If the earth has spoken to me it is rare. Cause I don't remember
Old 11-04-2013, 05:49 AM
Jenhearther

Mother nature

I can only tell you what I feel...
She is quiet, always watching, always listening
She is a teacher, always teaching us how to live, how to feel, how to listen.
She gives us so much
The oceans lakes, rivers and pounds, the trees montians.. everything
She is calm loving gentle
But sometimes man kind is stupid, man thinks he is powerful, believes he is king a God he forgets his place. Forgetting she's the one in charge. She can shake any building, tear town city's,blow away a village and melt away cold heart's. It's her wrath you do feel, we shall pity those who are lost. But not those who speak ill, who hurt her.
Yet those who speak on her behalf, feel her understand her. She is emotional so be sure to treat her right.
It's true, we must treat her right. Or we will incur a deadly plight. Treat her with distinction Or surely face extinction!