Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 19-01-2007, 09:30 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

Hello Jaycee, Yes a wonderful article! I recall in past research that each dimension has its separate levels and sub levels, so with good intent, when I leave Third and pass into Fourth that I will have taken care of as many issues and have fewer to work on when I reach the upper astral realm. I do understand that this is all part of the cycle so to speak??? One thing I would like to discover is what it is I returned here to process or learn lesson wise from whatever previous life in passing through the Upper Astral into the Casual Plane to here in this experience. I am sure many others ask that same question. I hope to find that out so I can strive to do it right this time around. :) WWLN
Old 06-02-2007, 09:07 PM
Mortifier

Intersting views, one must say :)
Old 26-02-2007, 07:26 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

Oh So Wonderful Jaycee, I just finished a series of Books by a man named Ernest L. Norman who wrote a series of books (some I have read, some are hard to find) and the last was titled The Infinite Concept of Cosmic Creation and he described the things you spoke of as well. Knowing this information sure brought about in me a turnaround in all that I do and think. I have always felt there was more to existance and am just now finding all this amazing and wonderous information and some my lifelong questions are being answered. Love, Light, and Joy To You! WWLN :)
Old 26-02-2007, 07:36 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

Hello Mortifier, I so agree on that!
WWLN :)
Old 26-02-2007, 01:45 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]I wish I wasn
Old 27-02-2007, 08:04 AM
Guide

Tzu, great post, and not only an important alternative perseption, but IMO a necessary one. Focusing on the details can often lead to missing the big picture. The only thing I might suggest is, it is not the label that causes separation, but the perception that the label causes separation as the source of perceived separation itself. Is not a label a necessary frame of reference for the man so surrounded by trees he cannot see the forest? Nor may the man even conceive of what a forest is if he knows nothing else by contrast.

Your foot is just as much your body as your arm. If your master were to tell you, "move your body here, then move your body there" would this be enough information and detail for you to create the beautiful dance that is a kata or tai chi...etc.? What teacher has ever done this? Instead, the teacher gives you the detail that allows you to produce the movements that add the necessary precision to the dance. So, when the teacher instead says, "move your foot here and your hand there" do you perceive the foot as separate from the whole, or the same of the hand? That is the choice. It is the key. You have a foot and you have a hand but these facts and labels do not foster separation, rather it is one's perception that your hand is separate from the body because it has so been labelled.

The dimensions are no different. They simply exist with or without labels. And, to add a frame of reference for those who experience this reality, the mind labels it.

The alternative view that you present is absolutely necessary, and IMO, missing from the perspective of so many people and I am glad you are here to present it so elequently, Tzu. But, one must not disregard the value in the detail, for all things whether labelled or not have individual purpose that adds to the whole. As your teacher that you spoke of before said, "They are both true!"

Chadley :)
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 27-02-2007, 04:16 PM
spiritalk

For some, 7 spheres of afterlife existence have been identified.

1 is the animal level of uneducated and unresolved angers and emotions.
2 is the lower human unresolved entities of lower response to spirituality.
3 is the level of the elevated by earth education to spirituality. It is most like earth plane environment to make the newcomer welcome.
4 is the higher spirituality of those that have learned the earth lessons, with still more spiritual lessons to proceed.
5-7 are the planes we strive to achieve in light and love from where we begin in the afterlife following physical death. The more light, the less need of the spirit body we arrived in. We are absorbed into the light of God.

God bless, J
Closed Thread