Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-07-2018, 04:34 AM
Guide

World Events

Does anyone else get these psychic visions where they take place in a world event during a false flag or assassination attempt? I am having these moments where I am in a certain scene depending on the request of the dark magick users... its completely random and it occurs from time to time but recently it has been happening more and more since the start of the year.

I also realize that after I have these visions that it takes place a week or so later with the same time of devices....

so for instance I depending on the false flagg it would be like I am in it or its happening to me personally.... So I have been shot in the front of the head.... shot in the back of the head.... and I hear the bullet... I feel the bullet and I even feel the kinetic energy of the bullet but I would wake up afterwards....

Other times I heard and explosion and people scream... I would feel the shockwave... then I was on a train and the train exploded.....so I had to go through that whole thing lol... and I had one the other night about people in some kind of hotel or building and the floors started to collapse below them..... I was on a plane and all the sudden the plane started to take a dive.... and the plane crashed it was like we landed in a alot of snow because after we crashed I could hear the friction whatever it was sliding around the plane as it sinked deeper... afterwards I saw a tv screen with Q... from the QAnon thing thats been going on...

Of course I take this time to meditate on the subject and disrupt the energy that is coming in by praying and talking to God and the angels about different elements of it.... so for example.... in the case of the airplane.. id say... God I pray that there is no airplane.. they forget which air plane they are targeting... they loose the plans... they loose the explosives... the people planning it gets caught... the pilot is able to take control of the plane.... and I pray for the most benevolent outcome.... There was one where a train collided with its self and blew up.... so Id say that what ever im doing is working... the same type of train from in my dreams wrecked and derailed but there was only 1 casualty... not only that but apparently a lot of politicians were on that train..... it just so happen that someone forgot about there dump truck that was on the train tracks.... filled to capacity.... even though they even had a helicopter security.....

well let me know.. this is interesting but I want to know how I can help more... I dont even want the event to happen after I come across it....
Old 13-07-2018, 04:56 AM
Knower
SkyGodWarrior

That’s interesting. I think I had similar experiences that were too traumatic. I saw a missile fly over my home and the entire sky was orange red.. I still see NYC under attack with the Empire State Bldg going down. It’s scary because with the U.S. government in disarray, we are setting ourselves up to that reality.
Old 14-07-2018, 04:48 AM
Guide

ahhh :)

dont worry about it... once you understand the truth you will see it and see what it is not. Sometimes we pickup on the intentions of the negative who want destruction...... they have held our system in the palm of their hands for a long time..... and its not just political or military but.... games.... foood..... movies.... music.... all of it had a lot of there influence in them. So much that some people believe that the world is really over populated and needs to be depopulated...... or that the US financial system was going to collapse or that a city would burn to the ground... or that their would be mass race wars or even something like the purge....

they have taught us to not trust and love one another and they have made us believe all of their lies and horrors are how things should be...

:)

worry not for the light is in all things and it has all ways been here. The dark served a great purpose in motivating those who would not purse anything.... all is in order but now it takes are attention to focus on creating.... now we are at the cusp of a reality in which we are in control of ourselves without this "greater consciousness" controlling us.

in short we haven't had nuclear capability in over 40 years... other than what was left over from the wwII wars that remained in sunken submarines.... The Galactic Federation of Light has kept that under control. Especially since there is an imbalance.

Anyways the ability to affect the world at a global scale as far as mass depopulation is not an option.... only small scale terror attacks are possible but that is becoming smaller each and everyday. I think that is what I am picking up on and even then we have the option to decline its invitation..... I have had numerous of these visions and I guess I am doing something right but the loss of one life is still to much.

but dont worry about that stuff... realize what is true and live it.