Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 10:44 AM
Pounamu

Atlantean genetic experiments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by imageimaginer
There was another person on these forums and she said that the Atlanteans created those mythical creatures like Minotaurs, Centaurs the half human half animal kind by manipulating DNA or something. Could it be possible that the Atlanteans also created other mythical beasts like Dragons, Gryphons, Unicorns even the gigantic creatures in the sea. Maybe they also had the ability to make creatures very big in size even humans, has anyone heard of the Titans? Or the Cyclops perhaps? It would be good to see what you all think of this.
Those of the Spiritual School of Ascension who have researched ancient history found that those humans who came to Earth from the Pleiades, whom I have mentioned before, (known as the Annanuki or Anu, or originators of the fabled Greek and Roman Gods stories) did a lot of genetic experiments that resulted in "monsters" or freaks such as the mermaids / mermen (a cross between a human and a dolphin) or the cross between a human and a horse (the centaur), which gave great pain to the kingdoms involved, because of the discord created by joining two so different beings. This has resulted, for example, in today's autistic people (with the body of a human but the brain of a dolphin - a non-verbal species), and other distortions of human form.

Although I have not seen detailed reference to what the Atlantean scientists did along these lines, Atlantis was apparently a sort of rehash of the Anu civilisation's doings; so it wouldn't surprise me if they had done similar things in their time.

The original peoples landed here from Sirius, especially the Grand Master humans, were said to have been up to 10 feet tall. There have been tall skeletons unearthed from within burial mounds in North America in the early days of the white settlers' colonisation, and even in latter times (1800s); the Smithsonian Institute came in on the scene, and took these for study - and now no-one knows where they are! All that remain are some newspaper reports of the original findings. It appears that someone in authority has decreed that revealing them would make for too many awkward questions regarding mankind's past. There's quite a lot of detail on the 'net that I have read, but did not note the references... sorry about that. Perhaps a diligent search for them would find them, but I no longer have the time for that right now.
Old 20-11-2006, 11:44 PM
Red Sky

The Titans were supposed to be a race of giant "Gods" that ruled the earth until they were overthrown by the Olympian "Gods" or the greek gods of mythology. The Titans were the offspring of Gaia (Mother Earth and Uranus) if I remember correctly. I may be wrong on this so correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know if the centaurs and other so-called mythological creatures were created by the Atlanteans although there has been plenty of speculation as to whether or not they ever really existed and if so, whether they were created by DNA manipulation by technologically advanced extraterrestrial entities. Yes, the Bible does make reference to the Nephilim which were supposed to be the giant offspring of human females and fallen angels. The Bible also makes reference to a creature in the waters that was called a Leviathan which some speculate may have been some sort of dinosaur. This is all very interesting of course but unfortunately no one knows for sure.
Old 24-11-2006, 11:30 PM
imageimaginer

Thats very interesting Red Sky. They also say that the gods of greek and egyptian mythology were originally Atlanteans and were part of the Atlantean Council which was sought of like their government. What do you think?
Closed Thread