Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 01-04-2017, 09:03 AM
Lorelyen

How very sad. May she peacefully go forward.

She was the only mod, as far as I remember, who engaged in conversation with me among the topics, exchanges that occasionally surprised with her humour and vivacity, in topics/threads themselves.

Al love to you, Adrienne.

Old 03-04-2017, 12:41 AM
Master
Sending Love, Light, Blessing and Gratitude and Appreciation to you Adrienne as you go into the Fields of Light and Love.
You will be missed though we know you are just a little ways away on the Other Side.

Holding you in the Light,
CrystalSong
Old 04-04-2017, 04:29 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have been getting a lot of E Mail from those that are no longer on site that are too sending their blessings. It touches my heart the out pouring of emotions. This shows what a community like this truly means to all of us.

Just thought I would pass this on that so many more are sharing thoughts.

Lynn
Old 04-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Master
Thank you for letting us know Lynn :))
Old 05-04-2017, 09:10 AM
Master

Sending prayers and condolence to her friends and family.
Sending love and light to Adrienne
Old 06-04-2017, 01:50 AM
Guide

My eyes just caught glimpse of this post. It's sad news. Some of us chat away not knowing who or where each of us are in our lives away from the screen. I couldn't have imagined such a thing. She came across as such a high spirited person through her posts. We actually had some running joke about chickens. It had something to do with me trying to receive signs from spirit guides in my dreams many years ago. Hearing 'ask and you shall receive' often enough, I decided the rather random manifestation of chickens in my dreams would be satisfactory as a sign. I never did see them, but Adrienne got a kick out of it and enjoyed joking with me about it every now and then. To quote Adrienne from one of our direct messages:

'Maybe they prefer us asking for advice and guidance, more than they like us asking for signs. I have been very lucky and receive probably more than my share of signs ... and no, if you are wondering I haven't seen any of your chickens in my dreams '

She was a joy. Be at peace, Dream Angel.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator
I really miss Adrienne in this world. I really do sometimes. Bless her Soul.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:05 PM
Master
She will never be forgotten by me EVER, she was such a magnanimous woman (And i was slightly anesthetized by her sweetness!) I keep looking for her blue name at the bottom of the screen but? i don't see it haha! There is a movie which i like called "A Bronx Tale", and one of the gangsters in the movie states that? you meet or become aware of 3 great women throughout your entire life! I can categorically state that Adrienne is one of my three great women! She will never be forgotten by me.....
Old 09-04-2017, 05:14 PM
Master
Ah, that felt good to see her name in Blue again. :) Thanks mind Power.

I can't believe I won't get random PM's in the Inbox from her anymore. What a Bright Light and Gentle Loving soul she was!
What beautiful tribute this thread is to her, a glowing love filled add-on to what ever services where held for her in her town.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Ah, that felt good to see her name in Blue again. :) Thanks mind Power.

I can't believe I won't get random PM's in the Inbox from her anymore. What a Bright Light and Gentle Loving soul she was!
What beautiful tribute this thread is to her, a glowing love filled add-on to what ever services where held for her in her town.

I know right? Lol When I was new she would send me random messages that made you feel a part of the forum. There were times I would be gone for months and she was the one person that would reach out and remind me that I was gone too long with this smiley

I was writing to my staff members that I dont think well ever have a member like her again, very unique and rare personality. She made lots of fun threads that made one forget about the voids of the world.

@Manpower, very sweet message on how inspiring she was to you. Thanks for sharing.