Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-05-2020, 12:45 AM
Legrand

Hello That Man,

The gift of healing, often comes, unfortunately, with the inflation of the Ego. I do not believe it is your case. But I believe it is important to underline this point.

This said here is a wonderful story happening in my direct environment.

A colleague of my tender half has been waiting because of covid, for sampling in her uterus to know if she had cancer. Two weeks ago, those sampling where taken, and from the result the cancer was already to advanced. Chemotherapy was scheduled for this week. They took other sampling this week before starting the Chemotherapy. And all traces of cancer where gone, just like Magic.

I can only Bless the Goddess for that, and I must say it is nice to know that such things arrive in one close environment.

To finish this post, here is a nice translation of the the Tao to King, for the healers of this world, I have in French. Sorry for my bad translation in English here.

“The eminent master is ignored by the people.
Then comes the one whom the people love and praise.
Then comes the one they fear.
Then comes the one they despise.

If master has insufficient trust in his people,
This one will be suspicious of him.

The eminent master is careful not to speak
And when his work is done, and his task is fulfilled
The people say, "It comes from myself."”

Regards
Old 29-05-2020, 06:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello That Man,

The gift of healing, often comes, unfortunately, with the inflation of the Ego. I do not believe it is your case. But I believe it is important to underline this point.

This said here is a wonderful story happening in my direct environment.

A colleague of my tender half has been waiting because of covid, for sampling in her uterus to know if she had cancer. Two weeks ago, those sampling where taken, and from the result the cancer was already to advanced. Chemotherapy was scheduled for this week. They took other sampling this week before starting the Chemotherapy. And all traces of cancer where gone, just like Magic.

I can only Bless the Goddess for that, and I must say it is nice to know that such things arrive in one close environment.

To finish this post, here is a nice translation of the the Tao to King, for the healers of this world, I have in French. Sorry for my bad translation in English here.

“The eminent master is ignored by the people.
Then comes the one whom the people love and praise.
Then comes the one they fear.
Then comes the one they despise.

If master has insufficient trust in his people,
This one will be suspicious of him.

The eminent master is careful not to speak
And when his work is done, and his task is fulfilled
The people say, "It comes from myself."”

Regards

I know this @Legrand. Many many years ago, when I was around 18, I prayed to God to increase my mental power and so it did happen, prior to this, math and physics where something foreign to me, then after I asked God for help, I kinda fell in love with math and physics and science in general. I became so so good at math and physics that I would study them even 10 hours a day just to satisfy my curiosity. The thing is that I became prideful and I boosted myself with my new mental power and God "slapped" my face. A collegue of mine asked for my help and I was too immersed in my own selfish desire to be the best over all my collegues, some days later, he died in a car accident, and so the memory of him asking for my help remained stuck in my mind, I did not even had time to appologise..

Your colleague had a miracle healing, there are many cases all around the world with people of all religions and cultures having being healed though they had a very horrible disease.

Wise words you have wrote there, your translation is good!