Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-05-2020, 08:45 AM
Knower

Have anyone reached my higher dimensions or nirvanic plane though obes

Have anyone reached much higher dimensions through out of body experiences or simply anybody who have been practicing astral projection from a long time as I want to know about the self realisation and enlightenment from him or her
Old 13-05-2020, 08:27 PM
Master
Ive had a couple - what exactly is it you want to know - thatman has much experience... give more information maybe?

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 13-05-2020, 10:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
Have anyone reached much higher dimensions through out of body experiences or simply anybody who have been practicing astral projection from a long time as I want to know about the self realisation and enlightenment from him or her
Your question narrows the field of potential respondents. Also, ties together concepts that reflect your beliefs, which narrows the field even more.

Do you really want to know what you asked, or something else?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-05-2020, 08:05 PM
Newbie ;)

As I understand OBEs are mostly happening on the astral plane. So I wonder how it can be possible to go to higher planes by making OBEs.

Maybe you can search on the internet a picture showing the different planes of existence.

If astral projection is happening on the astral plane, it can't be a possible way to experience being on higher planes.
Old 27-05-2020, 07:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoqi11
As I understand OBEs are mostly happening on the astral plane. So I wonder how it can be possible to go to higher planes by making OBEs.

Maybe you can search on the internet a picture showing the different planes of existence.

If astral projection is happening on the astral plane, it can't be a possible way to experience being on higher planes.

Robert Monroe describes going beyond the astral plane to the mental plane. This was much more abstract, realms of shapes and colours, lacking the familiar forms of the astral plane. He found this unutterably beautiful, and leaving these realms to return to the physical was painful.

There are diagrams online of the planes of existence according to Theosophy. There are the three planes of form (physical/etheric, astral, mental) and beyond these are the various spiritual planes of formlessness.

Peace
Old 27-05-2020, 08:04 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore

There was one moment where I essentially "woke up" on one of the highest planes. It was so quiet and complete up there, as a summit on a mountain high up.

Contact me. 🌃