Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 15-06-2016, 09:17 PM
Suspended
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
In this particular episode they talk alot about the sixth sense. One point that I found particularly fascinating was (about 19 min in on this video) when a scientist was conducting an experiment with 2 isolated subjects and put an identical magnetic field around each of their heads, and placed them in a dark sensory deprived room. With one person they randomly turned on a light, and the results showed that the other person also had awareness of when the light was turned on, even though she had no visual perception of it.

Sixth sense was ESP [extra sensory so clairvoyance, telepathy, etc.] long before the movie and "ghost hunting" ever existed. Hollywood got it wrong, sixth sense has nothing to do with seeing dead people.

There is, after all, plenty of research into it from the 60s I believe into the 80s.

As for this brings to mind something that happened to myself.

A couple years ago in university a friend & I were sitting a high level [trigonometry] math course. This was a 500 student lecture hall and we had long since decided to sit on opposite sides of the room least, as we always sat together, someone had the gale to say cheaters.

The exam was over 150 questions. Except for paying attention to the harder stuff in passing I really didn't study a single thing. I had enough of a grade that even if I failed miserably I'd still pass the entire course.

After the grades were posted about a week & a half after the exam the professor made an announcement at the start of the next lesson as to how only TWO people had scored 100% on the exam. Two people. I'll raise my hand to that 100% and if my friend was sitting beside me now I'd be dragging her hand into the air too.

Didn't do it consciously, as I rather despise cheaters, but how does one explain something like that - Mr. Professor sir I was picking up my friend's "brain waves" / she picking up mine & really didn't mean to. So we sort of wrote it "together" despite the fact sitting on opposite sides of the room. Can we write the exam again?. If it had just involved just myself then I would have come up with something, maybe if it didn't make it sound as if I lost all my marbles, but why drag my friend through the gutter as well?

But we were so in sync as friends we could start talking at the same time, finish one another's sentences, that many people thought us twins not friends. High stress levels make people more susceptible to things, not just getting sick but makes their signals / energy higher, and I had obviously picked up on her "signals" and maybe she was likewise picking up on mine.
Old 23-06-2016, 11:45 AM
Newbie ;)

How does it feel!