Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Pargasite

Anyone try this? This is a definite on my list for next month.

I love its green color.

From the Spirit of Isis site:

Pargasite clears the heart chakra helping to eliminate negative emotions of fear, guilt, anger and blame with a gentle loving energy.

Pargasite assists those seeking spiritual truth and enlightenment.

Pargasite supports spiritual growth, helping to bring to conscious awareness attachments which are no longer serving.

From the Healing Crystals site:

Pargasite can soften even the hardest of hearts. It gently, slowly, removes the wall of protection many have worked years to build. However, Pargasite will not work quickly. It has taken years to build up this defense system around the heart, so Pargasite will work with you, at a pace that is comfortable. There are a lot of issues to face (that wall did not get built over night) work on and release. Pargasite is your gentle support in this healing process. The pale green of Pargasite's energy will surround your heart with the expressing, feeling and sharing of empathy and compassion for self and others.

This is a heart healing crystal to be used for facing, releasing and forgiveness of some of the most powerful experiences in our lives — be it trauma, anger, violence, etc. The things we "hide away" can be safely brought to light with the help of Pargasite, time and an emotional support team. Pargasite will not do it alone, but it can ease the pain.
Old 31-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Leonine

Every time I turn around it seems there is a "new" crystal with an even odder name than the last turning up

But his sounds very interesting and useful, thank you Kapitan Prien. I'll see if I can track this one down.
Old 31-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Master
huh I'll have to pull up pics of this one sounds great.
Spiritlite.
Old 31-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Master
Smile

I think this is a beauty. It sounds like a stone I could use, too.

I'm always a little curious as to why all you folks into the crystals and stones can't google or whatever a nice pic of the stone that you post about. But I don't mind doing it, lots of great images out there to be had.

(Btw, this looks like yummy green Jello!)

Old 31-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Master
ooh very nice thanks so much for the pic :)
Spiritlite.