Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 21-06-2016, 11:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Very interesting article; according to him the 4th dimension is the astral, I wonder what the 5th dimension would be

The astral realm is non physical fourth density
The densities from first to forth density have a physical and non physical part to it.
Old 21-06-2016, 11:37 AM
Master

The earth is currently on 3D, when earth raises up to 5D, the new "low" for what is now 3D will be 4D. So, 4D will be the lowest as the negativity will stay there and all lower energies. Not in 5D.
Old 21-06-2016, 04:29 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Well, here is an explanation by Teal regarding all the dimensions - I think up to the 12th. Really interesting stuff. I can never remember her last name, she got married and I don't know if she used to be scott and is now swan, or she used to be swan and is not scott.
I'm thinking her current name is Teal Scott and her latest book is "The Sculptor in the Sky" published in 2014. I'm currently reading the free sample version from amazon and will likely buy the full version. Thanks for the link to her website!

Now, I'm not all that certain that we should be overly obsessing about the number of dimensions that are out-there/within-us, when we hardly know what this, most local, 3D version is all about. I'm currently learning to grow my own food and am intrigued about all that comes with it. Binding with nature and exploring/experiencing her patters is a wonderful journey into the creative expression of life as it balances itself in relation to stimuli.

If we don't have a clear picture as to where we currently are how then can we benefit from "that which is beyond this". I'm sure that most feel like they are flat-level participants in a meaningless game, but I'm coming to find that this particular view is "optional". If we let-go and dive into that which surrounds us without trying to turn it into an intellectual conundrum then "meaning" just seems to seep through the seems of an ever deepening and integrative exposure. We can read books about great things but I'm finding more info in the simple act of growing a tomato plant outdoors. It is vulnerable and yet determined and hardy. If we can balance ourselves (with all of our mental flexibility and the ability to move around) in the way that these plants do, then perhaps we can consider delving more into what's next. Considering our unrefined-current-place within this 3D environment then exposure to the 4D would be aggressive enough, in terms of digestible exposure. Beyond that we are just talking about mental gymnastics. Fun to do in our heads but hardly actionable if we are still experientially-tangled in 3D.

There's an old saying when it comes to learning the arts: "continually practice-with and perfect the basics", the rest will build from there naturally, through the spontaneity of inspiration and proficiency. :)
Old 22-06-2016, 09:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
I'm thinking her current name is Teal Scott and her latest book is "The Sculptor in the Sky" published in 2014. I'm currently reading the free sample version from amazon and will likely buy the full version. Thanks for the link to her website!

Now, I'm not all that certain that we should be overly obsessing about the number of dimensions that are out-there/within-us, when we hardly know what this, most local, 3D version is all about. I'm currently learning to grow my own food and am intrigued about all that comes with it. Binding with nature and exploring/experiencing her patters is a wonderful journey into the creative expression of life as it balances itself in relation to stimuli.

If we don't have a clear picture as to where we currently are how then can we benefit from "that which is beyond this". I'm sure that most feel like they are flat-level participants in a meaningless game, but I'm coming to find that this particular view is "optional". If we let-go and dive into that which surrounds us without trying to turn it into an intellectual conundrum then "meaning" just seems to seep through the seems of an ever deepening and integrative exposure. We can read books about great things but I'm finding more info in the simple act of growing a tomato plant outdoors. It is vulnerable and yet determined and hardy. If we can balance ourselves (with all of our mental flexibility and the ability to move around) in the way that these plants do, then perhaps we can consider delving more into what's next. Considering our unrefined-current-place within this 3D environment then exposure to the 4D would be aggressive enough, in terms of digestible exposure. Beyond that we are just talking about mental gymnastics. Fun to do in our heads but hardly actionable if we are still experientially-tangled in 3D.

There's an old saying when it comes to learning the arts: "continually practice-with and perfect the basics", the rest will build from there naturally, through the spontaneity of inspiration and proficiency. :)
I agree with you, it makes sense; after all charity begins at home
Old 22-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Master

Organic born: I had to look it up, since now its seems I am perpetuating my problem with her name to others LOL! The Sculptor in the Sky is her first book, written under Teal Scott. Shadows Before Dawn came after that (I think it's her newest) and her name is Teal Swan. Maybe pretty soon she'll just be Teal (like Cher) without the last name and make it easier :)

I agree with you as well. We are here to discover this world. What I'm not sure about is if we are to discover only it's 3Dness, though. Having stepped outside the box of what is "society's normal in the US" to experience a few years back, my world has expanded to include so much of whatelse is here that we are not seeing with our 3D senses.

And after learning about other cultures that came before us, and immersing myself in channeled materials (Abraham Hicks, Seth and now Teal, whose teachings are those very similar to Abraham Hicks, except for the Shadows) and being around channels in the same household, and then learning to channel, and then interacting with my guides and Seth, I have realized that, as Seth puts it, these 3D senses of ours (our 5 that we are all taught are the only real ones) are not the only ones we have. Abraham Hicks teaches emotions are our inner beings guide, some call it our native intuition, our hunches, things we can't put a name to but that we feel - so if our feelings are, say, our 6th sense, then what comes after that is seeing things that others can't see.

I haven't seen a lot, by some standards, by I have seen things I cannot explain with my 3D words. Other beings dancing on my front lawn, the light beings that play in the leaves of some trees that I love.

Then there is the learning to share the consciousness of another being. Seth took me on a journey once, and I shared the consciousness of an octopus. It was brief, less than a minute, but I was the octopus' consciousness for that space of time (or sharing it). And can I just say Wow. That is not something that is easy to explain to someone else, with 3D language, but the more I experience and the more I study and read from other sources I have come to the conclusion after having these experiences that the 4th dimension, or whatever you want to call it, and the 5th and so on, is right here.

It is just, can we see it or hear it or taste it or touch it or smell it? Seth calls our 5 senses lovely liars.

I really think eons ago man could see the world through different eyes than what we see the world with now. I think early man could naturally tap into and see the other things that are around us that we are taught we can't see.

Someone was channeling for me in my livingroom (my first experience with a channel) and her guide told me about my livingroom, and the other beings in it that I couldn't see, and who couldn't see me.

We all share the same space. And we never die. There is no death, there is only this life in this physical body and our lives not in physical bodies. So, if there is no death and we all share the same space and time with other dimensions, then there is a lot we are not seeing but that is here.

I think appreciation of nature is the first step to beginning to see what really is here. I think not being afraid of what could be here is also a first step.

All I can say is, once i stepped outside my box, my life opened up in so many ways it would take me too long to explain, but my life became richer with the knowing and I can feel so much more than I could before.

There is so much more to life than what we are taught. I think it starts with appreciating what is in front of you, and exploring this world. Joy is in everything physical and when you tap into that, the joy that the plants have to sprout and grow and there simple joy, life becomes much richer.

So have fun with your plants, and ask them questions and listen for the answer and see if you can hear anything. I know a lot of people that can hear plants. I haven't been able to yet. But then you might not want to eat them :) although I hear they are fine with it, they are happy to be eaten as that is their intention. However, I bought a basil plant to put on my windowsill in the kitchen, to start an "herb garden" if you will, and my daughters confiscated it and made it a pet. It lived for about 2 years and apparently had a happy life.

So, you never know what you don't know till you know it. But it is fun to explore......
Old 22-06-2016, 08:40 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Organic born: I had to look it up, since now its seems I am perpetuating my problem with her name to others LOL! The Sculptor in the Sky is her first book, written under Teal Scott. Shadows Before Dawn came after that (I think it's her newest) and her name is Teal Swan. Maybe pretty soon she'll just be Teal (like Cher) without the last name and make it easier :)
Thanks for looking into that Nameless! :) I'd only taken a quick glance at the amazon list of her books and obviously didn't look close enough. I do like the manor in which she weaves her awareness into words that are like pockets of knowings and are comfortably transferable. I'll look further at her more recent contributions!

Another author you may find interesting is Frank DeMarco! He's an alumni of the Bob Monroe Institute and has been auto writing for a number of years. The two books that tend to go hand and hand with each other are the first:

The Sphere and the Hologram: Explanations from the Other Side, published 2009.

And then as a most interesting follow-up:

Rita's World: A View from the Non-Physical. Published in Oct of 2015

I'm currently reading Rita's World and only doing so a page or two at a time. The info is so good in relation to stimulating functional awareness as to our connection with this 3D focus, and to who we are just outside of this physical context.. that I'm generally sipping it a bit at a time, it's that good!

Quote:
I agree with you as well. We are here to discover this world. What I'm not sure about is if we are to discover only it's 3Dness, though. Having stepped outside the box of what is "society's normal in the US" to experience a few years back, my world has expanded to include so much of whatelse is here that we are not seeing with our 3D senses.
I easily and comfortably agree! With this and everything else that you've written. My world is rich also with such out of the box exposures. So many along the way that the gap between what I'm experiencing through my senses and what was coming through my energetic ethereal perceptions was leaving me feeling quite split. I was dismissing the physical in favor of this far more compelling exposure, that day after day felt like an unnecessary chore of living the bland while residing so close to mass riches.

So I put-up with the concept of being physical without a thought as to what being physical actually was. Like everyone else I bought the cultural mindset as to job, family, right, wrong, laws money and doing the "right thing" based on a cultural composite of does and don'ts. Over the years I've been stripping way these cultural requirements and invectives and gravitating toward a manor of experience that's actually complimentary to the greater sense of our own being. (I still do job, family, laws, right and wrong, but more out of social appreciation than requirement)

It's the rhythm of nature as an 'experience', and not through a long string of thoughts, that is securing my place in the present. Now let me ask you this. With each of these experiences you mentioned what is the one thing they all have in common? You were "in the moment" as each one occurred. You were not trying to "make" something happen, you were not attempting to play-out any form of ideology, you were simply aware, in the moment of quiet energetic observation, with no plan or idea as to where this may lead. You were just there as a witness/participant. Uncluttered with thoughts about things.

This is what "nature" is. Nature is a process/experience that unfolds energetically, while, it's actively appearing in the physical. As we adjust our conscious perceptions to align with the natural patterns then our moment to moment becomes a reflection of this rhythm. As we shush the thinking mind and gradually immerse ourselves into our natural state of simply being we gain access to that which surrounds us (thoughts are a great asset, they just need to be tamed). Our "thoughts" are about our perceptions of our past, as well as future expectations. Great for 'planning' something particular but no way to run things. Our thoughts are not participants of present focus.

Nature does not think, it just does.

So the clearer we become as to our natural rhythm the easier it is to adjust to what lay just beyond that.

As long as we're physical our experience will keep coming back to this physical theme. As we integrate ourselves with our physical 'nature', and build a life accordingly, we have a home that we can leave and return to with ease and great comfort. I personally love being physical now, didn't always, now I do. Because I no longer view being so as a barrier. This is making a tremendous difference when it comes to quietly reaching within for that more deeper and comprehensive exposure.

As long as we're physical-in-focus, then the better we become at mastering "being-physical" the easier it is to view further. :)
Old 12-08-2016, 12:39 PM
Newbie ;)

I think it has more to do with the fifth element, not the fifth dimension. The four elements are already known to us (earth, air, water, fire). The fifth element (ether) is to be discovered. How exactly it will come to the world is the mystery ahead of us. One theory says that the ability to see Ether will be widespread in a few hundred years and that it will be the result of genetic mutations among humans. I've seen at least one website which says that this genetic transformation is already happening, see aethereal.info
Old 13-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

1} Dimension: abstract XYZ dimensions aka cartesian coordinates and occupied space.

...1a} height,
...time { observed motion/frequency } is inherent to any dimension of Universe aka occupied space..

....1b} width,
...time { observed motion/frequency } is inherent to any dimension of Universe aka occupied space..

....1c} depth
...time { observed motion/frequency }is inherent to any dimension of Universe aka occupied space..

Astral realm has not scientific, or rational, logical common sense basis for existence within and certainly not beyond Xt, Yt, Zt dimensions.

Aether has not scientif, or rational, logical common sense basis for existence within Xt, Yt, Zt. dimensions.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 16-08-2016, 03:30 AM
Seeker
Height
Width
Depth

and TIME - as when the 3 dimensional object is in motion (coming or leaving or sometimes just changing relative to the viewer)

With human consciousness just being aware of few seconds of our "real now time", if ones consciousness could be aware of past time and future time by just a bit more "time", one would be more aware of the 4th dimension that is hidden from us by our limited "now" time awareness.

That is - if you could slow down your consciousness you would be able to view plants growing - like a time lapse camera does.

If you were to speed up your consciousness normal humans may appear as still life. UFO abductees report that they were take just 1 or 2 hours earth time BUT when they describe their time on the craft is was more like DAYS of experience. Somehow aliens can alter human time perception (or so it seems).

The 4th dimension is here but we are too limited to observe it - well most of us anyway.

That is just one explanation that's been kicking around for years.

Maybe some day we'll be able to easily alter our time perception at will, as is reported by Eastern Mystics (?) and others ...
Old 16-08-2016, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Abstract of Observed Time

Here below is the minimal, finite, 3D, XYZ volume

Attachment 2224

See also two sets of 3 vectors combine to create the above tetra{4}hedron.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f0801.html

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
1} Dimension: abstract XYZ dimensions aka cartesian coordinates and occupied space.
...1a} height,
....1b} width,
....1c} depth
...time { observed motion/frequency }is inherent to any dimension of Universe aka occupied space..
Astral realm has not scientific, or rational, logical common sense basis for existence within and certainly not beyond Xt, Yt, Zt dimensions.
Aether has not scientif, or rational, logical common sense basis for existence within Xt, Yt, Zt. dimensions.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Last edited by r6r6 : 24-11-2018 at 11:20 PM.