Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2017, 07:36 PM
Master
I got a new level of appreciation on how much we value being in body the other day.

I do psychic reading for the public regularly and met a person who was a Walk-In. I'd heard of that of course but knew very little about it other than Romp Sang Lompa said he was one and in all the many books he wrote I was able to verify many things he said - so I at least had an open mind to the possibility of that being a possibility too.

In my clients case she came into a body which was horrifically mangled in a car wreck with another car and a tree. That person was married to her soul mate and she wanted to get back to him and finish their unfinished business which got cut short in a previous life due to an accident involving a hot air balloon and high tension power lines.

Now imagine that for a moment......not birthing into the world as a baby and growing a body, but walking into a life already formed with family, social circles and memories and into a mangled wrecked body in which you are going to have to spend a year of hospitals, great pain, physical therapy and confused muddled jumbled memories. "Hi Honey!! I'm back! Been trying to get back in ever since you re-encarnated again. So sorry you're going to have to care for me and change my wound pads and bladder bag for the next year...I was hoping for a more romantic re-connection....."

She wanted back into physical form so badly she was willing to try and recover the damaged body she came into when the original occupant just wanted out. All that and she forgot upon entry into that pain ridded wrecked body why she wanted back into the physical planes so badly but always this nagging feeling that she was here for a really important reason and that she went through a lot to get here.

Once we're in body we forget the grand plan, why we wanted here so badly. I know you want out now TheDivineOne, but I can't help thinking you have what so many now in spirit only want - a human body in the 3rd dimension. You Will get to come back as a woman - soon as a body is available and not already nabbed by someone else trying to get back in also. There are uncountable zillions of us. :) Long waiting line!

I'm not saying "You won the Jackpot - your at the head of the line and got a body, now live it up"! But maybe just sit with the idea that you worked really hard to get the body you have and were willing to take it under any conditions and you deemed it well worth it......