Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-02-2018, 05:30 PM
Pathfinder

Ear sensations

There is someone at work that I have karmic connection with (not good or bad...just past lives connection), but I was standing and this person was sort of standing by me and walked by. My ears started plugging and some ringing and things happened as he walked by. It was really weird! It didn't last long (maybe a few seconds). I shook my head quick because I knew something was going on.

Any theories? Maybe it's a chakra thing? Please, don't say medical. I know that it wasn't.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:49 PM
Master
ever have something similar happen while in a car? traveling up and/or down
hilly roads can cause my ears to plug, or "pop"... i think it's due to air pressure.
so, linking those ideas together... maybe your associate has some 'weighty
matter' that's been troubling him, causing 'pressure' to build up.
if such is the case, it may be that your having been clued into the problem is an
invitation for you to assist in some way. it may be that some non-direct action(s)
of yours could be effective (in that you were cued in a round-about manner).
Old 07-02-2018, 07:08 PM
Experiencer
Ringing of the ears is a very common sign during a spiritual shift. I get a lot, as do others. There's a few different opinions on what people consider it to be. Some say spirit guides are contacting you, others say downloads and some say your vibration frequency is changing and adjusting.

I wouldn't say it is linked to someone walking past, but I may be wrong.

I don't think there's any right or wrong answer, it's very individual.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:40 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
ever have something similar happen while in a car? traveling up and/or down
hilly roads can cause my ears to plug, or "pop"... i think it's due to air pressure.
so, linking those ideas together... maybe your associate has some 'weighty
matter' that's been troubling him, causing 'pressure' to build up.
if such is the case, it may be that your having been clued into the problem is an
invitation for you to assist in some way. it may be that some non-direct action(s)
of yours could be effective (in that you were cued in a round-about manner).

I would without a doubt say that he has things that trouble him, especially the stress of work.

And that is a great point as being a possible invitation to assist in some way! I sent this person love and forgiveness due to things from this life and some past life residue. I did this during meditating. Felt like we needed to clear the air and our friendship really improved. I felt such a great connection with him in the heart that I started doing distant healing on him...I learned that this is a BIG NO NO. When I took reiki 2, my teacher said that we need permission, and you can get it from their higher self. But with my own experience with this coworker is that you need their actual permission in person. I think I really really drained my own energy when I should have let the Universe help out and should have asked permission in real-life so it doesn't interfere with his soul's path. So I guess I am nervous on what I need to do to assist him...maybe the answer will come or he will reach out.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:43 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEN34
Ringing of the ears is a very common sign during a spiritual shift. I get a lot, as do others. There's a few different opinions on what people consider it to be. Some say spirit guides are contacting you, others say downloads and some say your vibration frequency is changing and adjusting.

I wouldn't say it is linked to someone walking past, but I may be wrong.

I don't think there's any right or wrong answer, it's very individual.

Definitely! I think he had something to do with it because I can feel some pretty heavy cords with him. Just today I was able to find a cord going down my throat and it appeared to connect with my ears too. I can feel it also. When I think of them I can feel energy in different parts of my body like the energy cords. Interesting stuff!!
Old 08-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry_Night
I would without a doubt say that he has things that trouble him, especially the stress of work.

And that is a great point as being a possible invitation to assist in some way! I sent this person love and forgiveness due to things from this life and some past life residue. I did this during meditating. Felt like we needed to clear the air and our friendship really improved. I felt such a great connection with him in the heart that I started doing distant healing on him...I learned that this is a BIG NO NO. When I took reiki 2, my teacher said that we need permission, and you can get it from their higher self. But with my own experience with this coworker is that you need their actual permission in person. I think I really really drained my own energy when I should have let the Universe help out and should have asked permission in real-life so it doesn't interfere with his soul's path. So I guess I am nervous on what I need to do to assist him...maybe the answer will come or he will reach out.
you can grant him the power of autonomy over his own well-being, and
still supply 'healing energies' to his situation. the trick is to focus on
where you have the right (and responsibility) to enact 'positive changes'
in the world. cleaning your own environment ought to provide 'positive
influence' for your friend, since you co-habit that space to some degree.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:36 PM
Master

i sometimes feel like i have fur in my ears. its a weird feeling.

*checking to make sure she is not actually a hobbit*
Old 08-02-2018, 06:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry_Night
Definitely! I think he had something to do with it because I can feel some pretty heavy cords with him. Just today I was able to find a cord going down my throat and it appeared to connect with my ears too. I can feel it also. When I think of them I can feel energy in different parts of my body like the energy cords. Interesting stuff!!

Hmm...very interesting indeed

Are you open to the possibility that you could be consciously promoting these feelings/energy in you when you are in his company?
Old 09-02-2018, 03:32 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
i sometimes feel like i have fur in my ears. its a weird feeling.

*checking to make sure she is not actually a hobbit*

Haha interesting!! haven't had that one yet!