Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-08-2016, 04:34 PM
Master

Many people esp here have experienced aspects of the 4th dimension. These are where the psychic gift coming in. The ability to feel and experience energy etc. The ability to experience the astral etc.

In the third dimension to move about you have to move about in your physical body.

In the fourth dimensional experience... a person can astral travel in their astral body. (think of the 4th as like a bridging point between 3rd and 5th) or use their energy to tune into things elsewhere.

In the fifth dimension. People can actually bilocate their physical bodies from one place to another.

The fifth dimension if you are there seems very still, it has a quietness about it (well did when a group I was involved in were checking it out using 4D skills but maybe it was due to the time period being checked out as people havent really moved onto there at the time).

Strange things can be seen in the 5th Dimension eg big crystals coming up out of the ground.

The structures there are nicer then the ones we generally have here, the ones Ive seen were graceful in design (think like sculptures). Once I was at a sacred place which was special to the aborginals (an energyworker told me there was a large vortex in this area) and I seen a 5th dimensional building structure which was either on water or coming out of water.

We have changed quite a lot in 5th Dimension.
Old 16-08-2016, 06:12 PM
Seeker

[quote=sea-dove]Many people esp here have experienced aspects

Strange things can be seen in the 5th Dimension eg big crystals coming up out of the ground.

- This has just reminded me that on one or two days in the summer, if I walked a particular rough country path near my parents in a calm, meditative state (usually induced by the 'chore' of walking my dog and the heat of the late afternoon sun on my skin) there would be rubies on the ground, just coming up or scattered all over the path. I said chore but it wasn't really. She was my dog and it was my responsibility but I loved her so much it wasn't a job.

Often I willed it to happy, feeling awed at all the rubies and it wouldn't. But it happened enough times for me to feel it was real. I can't remember whether it was July or August, but I remember I'd stay out as long as I could just absorbing it all.
Old 17-08-2016, 11:39 PM
Experiencer
The gateways to 5th dimension within earth itself are already opened. 4th dimension you can experience within you as the awakening. As the 5th in the unconditional love in the colective sense. The 5th dimension is free of "ego" doesnt want and need for itself. To be born on 5th dimension is painfull i experienced it within the "dark night of the soul". I feel the dimensions as a different stage or expansion to the conscious. Now many peoples which are already in a 5d conscious mind they functioning like a catalyst to arise within humanity the conscious to a colective feeling in new age therm i guess the rainbow bredge. From the 5th dimension we are able to move beyond physics, astral traveling etc. From there everything is in spirit its like the center the heart within all the dimensions. Thats just what i feel like...
Old 18-08-2016, 11:45 PM
Master

Oh thats easy, earth is current now in 3D and will with the transition move to 4d. So higher density earth starts from 5d and above. 4d will be the new 3d.
Old 20-08-2016, 01:04 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Oh thats easy, earth is current now in 3D and will with the transition move to 4d. So higher density earth starts from 5d and above. 4d will be the new 3d.
There's a rumor going around that if this was a 3D reality then we would all be statues. I just scratched my nose so it may be that we're already in 4D. :)

Wouldn't everything already be everything right now, it's just that our current 'waking' attention is simply focused in a most specific way?
Old 22-08-2016, 12:49 PM
Knower

All of these comments are compelling and laden with possibilities. At the same time, 4th dimension and 5th dimension space are aspects of advanced physics. 4th dimension space-time is a product of Einsteinian Relativity, while 5th dimension space --postualted in the 1920's -- seems to be related to string theory. All this offered as a foundation for your further explorations and expansions of the mundane into the transcendent.

Blessing
Old 26-08-2016, 02:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings Everyone,

We read and hear that dear ol' Planet Earth occupants are soon to spiritually expand or rise to a fifth dimension Planet Earth.

Nobody talks about us going the next step up to the fourth dimension.

Why is that?

imo, it might be just semantic.
you see, we are already in 4 dimension of existence... 3 space and 1 time = 4D
a 5D existence would be a 4 dimensional hyperspace plus 1 dimension of time.

so logically, the next level to our present dimension is the 5th, that is if we (our consciousness?) collapsed into a singularity, we will disappear in 3d space and will appear in 5d (4d+1t)
Old 26-08-2016, 04:04 PM
Master

I don't like the terminology of all these dimensions personally. It's all a matter of density. Once you face your ego or false self, and find your true self you are out of dense thinking or 3D. You see who you are clearly and use your energy differently. You can then see past the illusions. This is starting to happen to certain people these days depending on how sensitive they are and how high their consciousness was to begin with while in 3D.