Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-04-2012, 07:28 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Sparrow’s usage of the term spiritual belief system was not applied in reference to any ‘religious’ context.
No offense but that wasn't exactly made abundantly clear, LOL.

Quote:
Spirit guides and those of your soul group tend to, at first, access your cellular memory and determine what format of appearance would be acceptable to you within your belief system.

But why would that one I mentioned, show himself to me as someone I didn't want to have anything to do with? It wouldn't make any sense for him to do that if he knew I was going to reject him right from the start. And why would my spirit guides/soul group members start telling me things that I would completely object to? If they were really trying to determine what format of appearance would have been more acceptable to me, they would have shown up as dragons, fairies, unicorns, Merlin, a highland warrior, Black Beard the pirate even. Something that I would have been comfortable with, felt more at home with. But a religious icon?!?!?! And the exact one that I didn't want anything to do with?!?!?! If what you say is true, then why would this spirit guide/soul group member have chosen that particular form, when my "belief system" was so opposed to meeting that particular person? It doesn't make any sense. I came very close to shutting down all further spirit communication because of that stuff.

Quote:

one does not need to be inside your head to connect with you, for the aspect of you that I do connect with does not reside within your skull.
True enough. I've had many people be able to intuit information about me. But none of them were able to really know me or know what made me tick. And besides, you did say you would come into my dream , but I never felt you in there. I can usually tell with there's a foreigner in my dreams, even when their presence is very light. It's kind of like knowing the difference between having a splinter in your finger, and having a paper cut on your finger. It just feels different. And the only person I've felt in my dreams the last few days didn't feel like you.

Quote:
Archangel who? Such is a religious iconic personification. Yet you say you are not religious.
I'm still not. It actually took me quite a while to even get used to him hanging around me. Felt weird. But what helped me get over that "religious thing", was finding out that Angels have no real religious preferences, and will show up to help anyone, whether that person is religious or not, since they've been around long before humans ever created all the different religions. And besides the first time I saw him was right after I had helped a lost soul cross over into the Light. Though I didn't know who he was, since I wasn't expecting to see someone completely different step back out of the portal of Light. It wasn't till a couple months later when I was using my pendulum to find out which type of entity from a list of various spirit groups, was the one giving me answers on my pendulum. And "Archangel" was the last group I asked about, and the only one that gave a positive answer. So again, if he was just a random spirit guide or one of my soul group mates, he would have answered yes when I listed off those two groups earlier.

Quote:
Your deck of angel cards are rather pretty, but just because a publisher fancies themselves an expert in angelic understanding, does not make them so.
Yeah? Which deck did you like? I've got several Angel ones, couple of pagan decks, fairies, ascended masters, unicorns, and even a couple with modern art. I like to have a variety when giving people readings, since I know not one deck is going to be able to answer everyone's questions.

But yes, I do agree that just because someone made an Angel deck of cards, doesn't mean they know everything there is to know about Angels To be honest, I rather question Doreen's perspective, since it does seem to be so lacking in a lot of ways. And yes, I already knew about the whole thing behind wings.

Quote:
No offense taken. I appear not to have said such as you have depicted. There is no application or usage of ‘only‘ anything. That for good reason.
Would it be possible for you to be more clear in your meanings then, so I am not left with having to guess what you mean by them?

Quote:
Or perhaps you do not know yourself as well as you like to think?
Oh, I know I'm a beautiful spark of God/Universe/Source, whatever you want to call it And perhaps in the end, that's all anyone ever really needs to know.

Quote:
You do not need me to tell you who you are, nor would you wish to. I am not here to tell you who you are, that is your own journey of discovery.
Well I'm glad of that. Last year someone channeling spirit tried to tell me that I was once an ancient Martian fairy. That one still doesn't sit too well with me, LOL! So, would my own journey of discovery not include the belief that I've had several lives on this planet? When I asked about it, my spirit guides did tell me I was on my 97th incarnation here.
Old 19-04-2012, 09:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
A short summary -just for you:

Reincarnation on Earth is not a fact. Some choose to return here to complete projects, but most move on to the work they were doing prior to their physical life. Most of spirit are engaged in projects; they tend to come across someone who has crossed over, then they are inspired to try it for themselves. They then return back to what they were doing before and wear a completely different persona. Their experiences are recorded in their Akashic book. I know this sounds very simplistic, but life in the spirit world is very spontaneous and impulsive at times. That is why I insist, there is no set 'life plans' as such.

Meditations on previous lives will simply confuse you even more because you will not be able to tell the difference between your cellular ancestral genetic memory, the combined memories imparted to you by your soul group, and your own consciousness journey memories. This will not always be the case, but at present, you will find it extremely overwhelming and difficult to discern the difference.

-Sparrow

Dearest Sparrow,

Thank you so much for the short summary - just for me .You are such a dear !
Speaking of memory, we will be testing my short term memory now, as I had just written you a long reply ( and of course, forgot that one should do that elsewhere and copy and paste it here ) and when I went to post it, poof !* it had disappeared

Interesting on the returning here to complete projects and to experience things, and of course, the Akashic book filled with all these experiences... would be something to read, or just add to my confusion, lol

"life in the spirit world is very spontaneous and impulsive at times. " Is this one why one hears that when someone thinks something in spirit, it happens ? Almost instantaneously ? Like a speedy version of " thoughts become things ? "

Sometimes, I do believe you can read my mind ... yes past life meditations would I am sure confuse me.

I am wondering how one can receive past life readings and be told that one lived at such a time, had a connection to a certain person and then hear about living in another time period, having a connection with either the same person, or a different person,yet in a different relationship ?... or is this just a combination of confused cellular and conscious memory ?

How is it that I can feel a connection to someone I have just met, like we have known one another before ... is this just a deja vu moment ?

curious Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dearest Sparrow,

Thank you so much for the short summary - just for me .You are such a dear !
Speaking of memory, we will be testing my short term memory now, as I had just written you a long reply ( and of course, forgot that one should do that elsewhere and copy and paste it here ) and when I went to post it, poof !* it had disappeared

Interesting on the returning here to complete projects and to experience things, and of course, the Akashic book filled with all these experiences... would be something to read, or just add to my confusion, lol

"life in the spirit world is very spontaneous and impulsive at times. " Is this one why one hears that when someone thinks something in spirit, it happens ? Almost instantaneously ? Like a speedy version of " thoughts become things ? "

Sometimes, I do believe you can read my mind ... yes past life meditations would I am sure confuse me.

I am wondering how one can receive past life readings and be told that one lived at such a time, had a connection to a certain person and then hear about living in another time period, having a connection with either the same person, or a different person,yet in a different relationship ?... or is this just a combination of confused cellular and conscious memory ?

How is it that I can feel a connection to someone I have just met, like we have known one another before ... is this just a deja vu moment ?

curious Angel xx

Dearest Dream,

Seldom do you speak, but it is always a pleasure when you do. I hope your spring cleaning has done you some good.

Is this one why one hears that when someone thinks something in spirit, it happens ? Almost instantaneously ? Like a speedy version of " thoughts become things ? "

That is consciousness attraction. It is also why you are able to wear costumes of persona. Or if you died with missing limbs, such as legs, you would be able to ‘imagine’ yourself a new pair of legs through consciousness attraction. You may not be able to do such things immediately following your passing, but is something your guides tend to help you recall how to do during your transition.
Similar to this, places within your human consciousness memory which have a special place in your heart, and at times of reminiscing of such places, you will actually find yourself recreating such places, or appearing there instantly. This is due to the way in which your conscious thoughts and feelings interact and attune you to the vibrational fingerprint of people, places and potentials stored within cellular, consciousness and divine memory. Your vast memory holds the vibrational fingerprint, or frequency, of all these things which allow you to recreate and reanimate them to perfect detail. If you have, for example, been to a specific location on Earth, its energy signature will be within your consciousness memory, so you will be able to return there after your passing, simply by thinking about it, and holding the intention of immersing yourself in such experience.

Such is the case it seems the reader often connects with other energies within the room, such as beings of the spirit world, who are present at the reading, purely because there is an intention to connect with spirit, and indeed their presence there is causing confusion to the reader because they are connecting to the consciousness memories of those spirits who have entered your room. Understandably the reader will then presume this information is related to the human being in the room, when it is not.

Another thing that tends to happen is that a reader will connect with the consciousness memory of the client, and the clients soul group will draw close, again because they have observed a desire to connect with spirit. During the connection to consciousness memory, the memories shared within your soul group, as they are all represented within the same vibration, will be extremely difficult to distinguish apart, and they will be interpreted as memories of the client. This is a common scenario that seems to occur during many readings and meditations. When other energies and entities enter your energy space, simply because they observe your desire to extend out to the spirit world, their own ‘life journeys’ will often be imparted within the information received, simply because they wish to talk to you and say hello.

During such moments as you describe, it tends to be because both human beings originate from soul groups who resonate very closely to one another. Soul groups who resonate closely to one another tend to be aware of one another’s existence in the spirit world, and are not invisible to each other, so they would have shared interactions of a sort prior to their physical life. To understand it a different way, it is as if your soul group resonates at a shade of violet, while another resonates at a shade of magenta. As such, when upon the Earth, one or both individuals will intuitively sense the closeness in vibrational origin, because it radiates through your energy fields. Many people will not sense this closeness because the consciousness persona, or auric field, will mask their true vibration.

Your Cosmic Companion
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸