Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-04-2012, 02:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello Sparrow,

With just one click, I found your information that you mentioned I should look for. I was visualizing reading thru all your previous postings A lot to read and comprehend, thanks for sharing your wisdom and knowledge and clearing up questions, I haven't yet asked. If I think of any others, I will be sure to ask you.

with love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-04-2012, 01:31 PM
indigoasylum11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆

With love and in light I present this information.

It is transparently clear that reincarnation and past life belief systems have become somewhat of an appealing, compelling, convenient and quite convincing adoption of thought. I am also aware that so-called past-life regressions have seemingly presented some profound information which seems to support many theories of this kind.

There is one thing which has not yet been understood by such practitioners and theorists, and that is the way in which your spirit consciousness interacts with your biological human counterpart. Both on a cellular biochemical level, and on and through the etheric cord which is attached to your solar plexus.
When you are placed in hypnosis and are suggestively instructed to access certain memory algorithms, first and foremost you must come to understand where such residual memory is stored, and how it is decoded into the conscious mind. Cellular memory is still something which continues to baffle many human beings and is excluded from many spiritual schools of thought and comprehension. Cellular memory is the encoded memory of every thought, word and deed of a living being. That is to say, every biological entity retains sensory and consciousness memory of its life within its own genetic blueprint. You are to understand that, when a human being gives his and her genetic material to a new born child, those cellular memories are also transferred to that child from both parents, and their parents before them. This is to say, every human being on the planet has genetic cellular and consciousness memory of every genetic ancestor encoded within their very biology.
You will grasp a better understanding of this when you study the instinctual and intuitive natures of wild animals, who from birth, seem to know exactly what to do to survive, even if separated from their own species.
So then, you will come to understand, that if and when you experiment in the retrieval of consciousness memory, be of it through hypnosis, meditation or whatsoever, you will at some point in the process, again access to encoded memories of other human beings who once shared your genetic material. Such illuminations can, and will, be translated by your conscious mind as ‘past-life’ events if you are mentally inclined to adopt such beliefs. Yes, they will feel very intimate and you will want to claim these memories as yours, for they are indeed a part of you within your very genetic state of being.

The same confusion, I have to say, can be seen and said to those who aspire to decode consciousness memories from the spirit world. When one aspires to connect with something of the spirit world, it does not inherently mean you are going to receive back precisely what you asked for. Just in the same manner in what you pray for, is not necessarily going to mean you are going to receive back the answer or solution how you expected. Know that your spirit does not come to have a physical life on Earth with your human persona, but in fact resides comfortably within the vibrational abode of its soul group. It is connected to you via the etheric cord that connects to your solar plexus. Now, when it is that you attempt to access your consciousness memory of your ancient spirit, what you will find is that you actually in fact connect with your entire soul group. The reason for this is because your soul group resonates at precisely the same vibrational frequency as you, and when you tune into your spirit, you actually tune into your entire soul group to which you are apart. The information, in terms of accessing memory, actually comes from your entire soul group because your spirit is not a singular unit of consciousness, it actually merges with those of your soul group. So when it is, someone perceives images and sensations of a life many hundreds of years ago, or perhaps a life on another planet altogether, it is not to say that life was undoubtedly lived by you. It is more accurate to say, the consciousness memory and life experience has been shared ‘through’ you by the love and intimate bonding of your soul group counterparts. Because your human brain only understands itself as a singular unit of consciousness, it will habitually translate incoming ‘memories’ as its own. This will also help you understand why multiple people have claimed to have been the same historical figure in human history.

The underlining truth behind this is that most human beings in fact have never been on Earth before. The idea that an adventurous infinite spirit that has access to billions of universes, indefinable dimensional realities and nirvanas beyond human imagination, would continually choose to suffer the hardships of human life in an endless cycle of incarnations is profoundly impractical and inaccurate.

I present this information to you in the light of love, and in all sincerity. May your own council of clarity and wisdom be your confiding guide.

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸. •°*”˜˜”*°•.¸ ☆

-Sparrow
I believe this is why I had dreams or visions of my great grandfathers death and my fear of trains. At first I thought it was a past life but the more I thought about it....the more this made sense to me. He died 30 years before I was born and I had these dreams long before I knew what happened to him but this is not all the memories I have picked up....I have picked up past memries of living relatives as well which would totally conflict with a past life as my great grandpa since these relatives were alive when he was. Past cellular memory is real and I know first hand what it is. I would never choose to come back here if I had died the way grandpa did. Bless his heart and soul.
Old 16-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Interesting to read your reply indigoasylum about past memories of relatives.

I don't really believe that we choose to come here, or that we choose our life in advance, etc. but this is probably for a different topic.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 16-04-2012, 06:16 PM
indigoasylum11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Interesting to read your reply indigoasylum about past memories of relatives.

I don't really believe that we choose to come here, or that we choose our life in advance, etc. but this is probably for a different topic.

Dream Angel xx
I don't know dream....I have no clue about that. I just know I wouldn't want to come back. Earlier this week I talked to a historian about some dreams that keep reoccurring through the years of my uncle and his wife. She was able to confirm the restaurants and brothels at the exact spot I keep having these dreams. They were tore down in the 40s and 50s and in a different state than my grandpa. I have these dreams that tell me information...not just past....but future events and I believe other dimensions too. That's what makes me believe there is an afterlife. Many people including scientists and professionals in the medical field rely on science but I've said it before. If this can happen anything is possible. Its hard for me to rule out anything anymore.
Old 16-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow, on your dreams indigo , future events & other dimensions too ! I too believe anything is possible, well ... almost anything

Expect Miracles !

Old 16-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello Sparrow,

With just one click, I found your information that you mentioned I should look for. I was visualizing reading thru all your previous postings A lot to read and comprehend, thanks for sharing your wisdom and knowledge and clearing up questions, I haven't yet asked. If I think of any others, I will be sure to ask you.

with love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx
Wonderful to hear from you in this way, Dream Angel.

I would not have minded in repeating a summary of such an illumination if you had asked. In fact, this thread was not the information to which I had referred, but was presented in synchronicity to support it.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 16-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoasylum11
I believe this is why I had dreams or visions of my great grandfathers death and my fear of trains. At first I thought it was a past life but the more I thought about it....the more this made sense to me. He died 30 years before I was born and I had these dreams long before I knew what happened to him but this is not all the memories I have picked up....I have picked up past memries of living relatives as well which would totally conflict with a past life as my great grandpa since these relatives were alive when he was. Past cellular memory is real and I know first hand what it is. I would never choose to come back here if I had died the way grandpa did. Bless his heart and soul.
Indeed so, and for those that incidentally develop so said marks and scaring associated with such memories, I reveal are often the result of consciousness trauma manifesting through cellular memory into physical cell structure.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

-Sparrow

Old 16-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

So my " seek and ye shall find " line of thinking was a synchronistic bit of luck. Thank you for posting this information to support the original topic, which I still haven't found and was/ am a bit reluctant to ask you to repeat. It is quite a lot of work for you to write all this out and explain things once, without having to do it again, but I appreciate your offer to have summarized it for me. Do you recall, which forum section you may have posted it in ? I can search thru it.

I do have a few questions to ask you later, not necessarily referring to this topic of conversation. At the moment, though, they are swirling randomly in my mind along with other thoughts... I have to untangle them.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 16-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Master
I return, and have not forgotten you, Trieah.

Well technically, that "spiritual belief system" was their doing as well. I'd actually been doing anything and everything I could do to run like hell away from anything that smacked of "organized religion".

Sparrow’s usage of the term spiritual belief system was not applied in reference to any ‘religious’ context. For it is religion does not necessarily have anything to do with your spirit. Your spirit is not religious, and I can assure you there is no religion in the spirit world on mass. When I speak of your spiritual beliefs, I of course refer to the way in which your spirit companions interact with you from their side, in conjunction with your beliefs of how they may appear to you, and in what context or condition. I hope that is clearer for you. Spirit guides and those of your soul group tend to, at first, access your cellular memory and determine what format of appearance would be acceptable to you within your belief system.

Just the thought of strict organized religious beliefs sends cold shivers down my spine. Um, no offense but shouldn't you have been able to pick up on that if you were really inside my head?

No offence taken. Again, you make the reference of organised religion, not myself. To your latter comment, one does not need to be inside your head to connect with you, for the aspect of you that I do connect with does not reside within your skull.

That is until Archangel Michael told me that it had not already been done.

Archangel who? Such is a religious iconic personification. Yet you say you are not religious.
Your deck of angel cards are rather pretty, but just because a publisher fancies themselves an expert in angelic understanding, does not make them so. In regard to these beautiful wings they are fitted with, I often find them quite amusing. Depictions of religious angels have wings because the entities that presented themselves to humanity at that time actually levitated. The wings were depicted upon angels because it was their way of symbolizing their ability to levitate into their vehicles at the time. The bible in fact has very few references of angels with wings. There is good reason for that. Though I am also aware not all angels are depicted with wings. Just a little food for thought.
I am quite aware of the process of how beings of the spirit world interact with human consciousness, particularly with regard to retaining comfort zones and accessing human memory. If you actually attempt to connect to the spirit world, by calling for this archangel or that, what you are actually doing is projecting your will into the ether world to attract an energy signature similar to that which resonates with your intention. So for example, if you call forth some great archangel of healing, the soul groups within the spirit world who are attuned into the vibration of healing will resonate with your request. They will then present themselves to your consciousness in a form and context which you are comfortable with, in order to facilitate your request. It is actually very easy for beings in the spirit world to manifest as radiant divine angels in the mind of a human. But this is not to say they are presenting themselves to you in their actual true form. If you believe and admire, and idolize some angelic personification, of course such entities are going to take such form in order that you allow them in your energy space. If they appeared as a 12 feet tall blue skinned alien humanoid, you might think differently about allowing them into your energy space. I hold nothing against the means in which people beautify and romanticize beings of the spirit world, as I am very romantic myself. However, I present the truth as I know it to be, as the being that I am, merely in service, and in love.

No offense, but when you tell me that I only perceive myself to be who I only think I am, simply because of my association with certain friends, I honestly have to question the validity of that statement

No offense taken. I appear not to have said such as you have depicted. There is no application or usage of ‘only‘ anything. That for good reason. Here it is again:

Yes, I am quite aware of who you perceive yourself to be, and I see that your close association with certain friends help you bring about these confirmations, shall we say.

But here's the thing, which set of syncronicities do I follow??? After reading your reply, I can't help but feel that you don't really know me quite as well as you seem to think.

Or perhaps you have translated my words to how you think that I think? Or perhaps you do not know yourself as well as you like to think? You follow all synchronicities that serve you.

So again, just which set of synchroicities do I follow? The ones that have been leading me down a certain path for many many years. Or the one which you now speak of? It's a confusing little dilemma I have to admit.

My synchronicity has led you to the information I have thus far presented, and the information you will read in the future. You do not need me to tell you who you are, nor would you wish to. I am not here to tell you who you are, that is your own journey of discovery. I am here to present doorways of understanding that will lead you to explore new thought pathways and perspectives, that will raise your vibration.

-Sparrow

Old 16-04-2012, 11:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Sparrow,

So my " seek and ye shall find " line of thinking was a synchronistic bit of luck. Thank you for posting this information to support the original topic, which I still haven't found and was/ am a bit reluctant to ask you to repeat. It is quite a lot of work for you to write all this out and explain things once, without having to do it again, but I appreciate your offer to have summarized it for me. Do you recall, which forum section you may have posted it in ? I can search thru it.

I do have a few questions to ask you later, not necessarily referring to this topic of conversation. At the moment, though, they are swirling randomly in my mind along with other thoughts... I have to untangle them.

Dream Angel xx
A short summary -just for you:

Reincarnation on Earth is not a fact. Some choose to return here to complete projects, but most move on to the work they were doing prior to their physical life. Most of spirit are engaged in projects; they tend to come across someone who has crossed over, then they are inspired to try it for themselves. They then return back to what they were doing before and wear a completely different persona. Their experiences are recorded in their Akashic book. I know this sounds very simplistic, but life in the spirit world is very spontaneous and impulsive at times. That is why I insist, there is no set 'life plans' as such.

Meditations on previous lives will simply confuse you even more because you will not be able to tell the difference between your cellular ancestral genetic memory, the combined memories imparted to you by your soul group, and your own consciousness journey memories. This will not always be the case, but at present, you will find it extremely overwhelming and difficult to discern the difference.

-Sparrow