Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-12-2016, 05:44 PM
Knower

Question Did I Astroproject and not realize it?

I was laying on the couch, in that state that isn't quite asleep, but isn't really awake either.
Then I heard the front door open, and I saw my roommate walk in, but I saw the top of her head when she walked in, like I was floating above her, and followed her into the house. When she (we) turned around to close the door, I saw a bright light in the doorway and that's when I.... woke up?

I was on the couch, and my roommate was right there, she just got home.

I told her and my other roommates about it and they all thought it was strange.

But I wonder if I astroprojected without realizing it. The thing is I wasn't like in a body of any sort. It was like I was just floating above her observing.

What are your thoughts? Could it be something else?
Old 05-12-2016, 06:14 AM
Master

It sounds like you astral projected without realising it.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:30 PM
Knower

HAHA is it 'astral project?' I feel kinda stupid haha. It's never happened to me before, any clue why it might have happened?

The only thing I could think of is maybe instinct? Like I heard a disturbance and survival mode kicked in to observe or something?
Old 12-12-2016, 01:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CcolTonS7
I was laying on the couch, in that state that isn't quite asleep, but isn't really awake either.
Then I heard the front door open, and I saw my roommate walk in, but I saw the top of her head when she walked in, like I was floating above her, and followed her into the house. When she (we) turned around to close the door, I saw a bright light in the doorway and that's when I.... woke up?

I was on the couch, and my roommate was right there, she just got home.

I told her and my other roommates about it and they all thought it was strange.

But I wonder if I astroprojected without realizing it. The thing is I wasn't like in a body of any sort. It was like I was just floating above her observing.

What are your thoughts? Could it be something else?

a possible logical conclusion is your ears heard something, and your mind added it into your dreamstate and there was no actual projection.

it's also a strong possibility that you did astral project.
Old 16-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
a possible logical conclusion is your ears heard something, and your mind added it into your dreamstate and there was no actual projection.

it's also a strong possibility that you did astral project.

Ahhh, so now we're in a schrodingers cat situation! lol. Thanks for the help you guys. It was a pretty cool experience which is why I decided to share. It's also borne a new interest in astral projection for me, and I think I might start trying that out whenever I get the chance to.
Old 31-12-2016, 01:13 PM
Knower

I don't know! It sounds possible but I'm just a newbie.