Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 10-07-2024, 06:23 PM
Administrator
This is going to be stunning when finished it is looking really good

Namaste
Old 10-07-2024, 07:24 PM
Master
Thank you so much, Native!

I've just put the beginning of the wings on it. That part is kept in shape with rolled up bubbly plastic so not a sight for sore eyes, no photo yet, hihi.
Bummer is that I've ran out of that fabric so now I gotta decide whether I'll order more of it or finish it with other fabric.
Thing being that the wings have to be really great looking, kinda like the icing on the cake, right?!
Old 11-07-2024, 05:15 PM
Master
It's not finished yet, but I have to wait for more Paverpol and fabric for the wings to arrive to be able to continue.

In the meantime I decided to start with painting. It's not going to be totally coloured as AA Christiel is pure white.
So just some subtle colours in the folds of his gown.
I asked Diana Cooper which colours I could use and she replied with pale aqua, pale violet, pale pink, pale gold and so on. All high vibration colours.
Exactly what I'd intuited myself, but I wanted her expert opinion on it. So glad she replied!! What a lovely woman!
I will make the sash a light gold.
The painting isn't finished either, lot of work. But I had a lot of fun with it
I haven't gotten my paints out in months, haha.
Using acrylics.

Once the wings are finished I am going to put mother of pearl on the insides of them. I tried a bit and you can actually see it, no matter how subtle.

To be continued :)

Old 12-07-2024, 08:46 AM
Master

Really stunning already.
Can't wait to see her finished.
Old 12-07-2024, 09:36 AM
Master
Thank you!
He has got his permanent hair now :) Did that last night.

It is hair from the long haired horned goat that lives at the permaculture gardens where I regularly go for Celtic Avalon celebrations like Beltane, Ostara, Litha etc.
It stank, so I washed it, blow-dried it, then it was ready to use!
It looks so much better than the cotton strands although those weren't bad either.

This is the beautiful animal whose hair I used :)

He now looks like this (BTW the mouth will be re-painted, not happy with it):

I'm especially chuffed with the 2 curled strands to the left

I did the short peaks on his forehead and curled the hair inward on 1 side to make it a bit more playful :)
Old Yesterday, 06:46 AM
Master

Oh is it a "he"... Sorry , I said "she"...
We are back to the 'leopard / jaguar' situation again with me being gormless haha....

Looking really really good , and how lovely is that goat ?? Great that you could use his hair for the hair.