Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 23-01-2011, 04:05 AM
cheeky_monkey

Things going missing, why, how?

Hi sorry to bother you but I've had a number of things go missing within the house I live and it's driving me crazy. I can't afford to replace things, so far it's things like makeup etc, things i use frequently and it never turns up. I don't think it is anyone else in the house either who is responsible. To add I have heard, sensed and seen phenomena in my house and I was wondering if the phenomena is connected with my things going missing. It's really getting me down and I was hoping someone here could help with advice and a possible explanation as to why.

Many thanks and bestest wishes

cheeky
Old 23-01-2011, 04:58 AM
Master
Stuff like that has been happening to me over the years, some times they turn up in odd places and lately disapeering permenantly. I have had my cell phone taken a couple of times, pens, the tv remote, my son's toys, my glasses which all were eventually returned. Other things that went missing, postage stamps, an extention cord and money were never seen again. Sometimes ghosts or spirits take your thing, sometimes it can be a family member, I've heard they take your things so they can be reminded of you or to get your attention. You can try asking for your things back, sometimes that works. I've also heard the ghost or spirit that took your things hid it some place and they forgot where and can't return it.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 23-01-2011, 05:46 AM
cheeky_monkey

Thanks Elfay

Sorry to hear this is happening to you and your family, I hope whatever it is leaves you alone or atleast doesn't bother you. The latest object to disappear occured when I was alone so I can rule out people living with me or burgerlers. I strongly suspect it to be spirit/alien activity because I have already experienced unexplained phenomena both in this house and outside the house. In one instance I heard a male voice speaking loudly above my head as I went to drift off to sleep so 'he' is one suspect, but I have also heard other voices too. I don't think I'm crazy though I'm sure sceptics would disagree. It's just annoying but then again it can be replaced....at some stage.

Thank you so much again for your comments here, i really appreciate it. It sounds like a child or an elderly person if they have moved it and forgotton where it is. The object I lost was very precious to me and I would not have misplaced it myself. I guess spirit get a chuckle out of making us sound crazy eh?
Old 23-01-2011, 06:23 AM
TheDivine

This has happened to me several times before, and for different reasons.

The most common reason is that I am not fully rooted in the present and so I am unconsciously moving objects without registering their new locations.

In relation to the above, sometimes I am GUIDED by outside forces to behave this way, because eventually when I go looking for the misplaced object, I will find something else that I am supposed to use.

Less commonly, there are other beings who move the objects. They either borrow them and forget to put them back where they found them, or they are doing it to cause mischief. In the house I grew up in, there was a negative being living in our basement and he would relocate objects in order to cause frustration in the home.

A friend of mine always used to find money on her floor in the form of coins, but in random places all over her house. She couldn't figure out how money would be appearing in some of the places it did. She later believed that fairies were doing it, but I'm not sure how she arrived at this conclusion.

The least common reason that I've experienced is that there is an actual vortex and the object goes into it. One time I was in the kitchen with my mother and there was a fly swarming around. My mother grabbed a dish cloth and started swatting at it, but accidentally let go of the cloth. The cloth flew somewhere behind both of us, and it completely vanished. We uprooted the entire kitchen looking for it because the mystery of it was driving us crazy, but we NEVER found it to this day. Seriously, we even pulled out the stove. The cloth was just gone - poof. It's been a secret story between her and I since then because frankly no one will believe us. Some crazy stuff happened in that house, I tell you. That was only part of it.

There may be other reasons but those are the only ones I've experienced myself.

Here's another funny story... and it has nothing to do with objects going missing but I thought I'd share anyway. One time my dad was finished sweeping the kitchen. (Actually, I am seeing a connection now with the kitchen. There must have been something there.) It was a hard broom with really stiff bristles. I was in the basement doing laundry. When he was done with the broom, he threw it down the stairs into the basement instead of walking down there to set it against the wall. The broom ricocheted off the wall on the way down, and then landed perfectly straight up in the middle of the room. He walked downstairs and we both just looked at it and then each other without saying a word. We couldn't even get it to stand up straight ourselves, so we didn't understand how it could land that way. We told my mother that story later, but she didn't believe us -- meanwhile, her and I had that secret cloth story in the kitchen, so I don't get why she didn't. lol
Old 23-01-2011, 06:43 AM
cheeky_monkey

Thank you so much sharing The Divine. I totally believe you, I've experienced things like that, for example a lid off of a plastic bottle would drop on the floor by accident and I would search under everything looking for it, never to find it, and I too used to find pennies everywhere. Not all of the time but here and there. Never thought too much about it till now but it is peculiar.

My mum has seen phenomena with me but like your mum remains a sceptic to some of the experiences I have had. No doubt when I tell her about the latest disappearing object she will assume I was stressed and mislayed it. I've searched everywhere for it, even tried calling out for it to be returned. I do believe there are vortexes in our house.

To cut a long story short, one time I heard a trapped bird coming from our downstairs wall cavity. The next thing I know I'm hearing wings upstairs in the main bedroom where I find a bird perched on the windowcil trying to peck the glass to get out. The window wasn't open enough for it to fly in. Plus it happened just as I was about to cause myself a nasty injury or worse, so in a way could have saved my life.

Sometimes I feel I'm missing the message behind these experiences, that's if there is a message in the first place.

Thanks again for your stories, it reminded me of things which have happened to me which I've often dismissed.

Bestest wishes

cheeky
Old 23-01-2011, 07:19 AM
TheDivine

There may not be an intended experience behind what is happening. Being inside of your house creates an artificial perspective that you are contained, but even your house is part of nature and the wilderness. It's why we get bugs in our house, dirt, and dust. It's why wind blows through the cracks and the walls creek from the elements. Your house is not all that different from a tree in the woods, or a blade of grass on the ground.

And if we know that nature includes other phenomena that science hasn't identified yet (but spiritualists have), then naturally those phenomena can happen in your house as well. If you walk in the woods, is everything that happens in the woods a special message for you, or is it just nature? I can't really answer that question for you, but maybe it helps you to understand my point.

A vortex in your house could just be a vortex in your house. On the other hand, some vortexes are created by the presence of beings, or by your own family's behaviours. That, or it's a vortex moving around your neighbourhood, or your locale. There's not really one answer and there could be explanations beyond what I have suggested. You'd have to investigate.
Old 23-01-2011, 07:31 AM
cheeky_monkey

Thanks the Divine for your explanation. To update you, I have just got up to make a cup of tea and when I returned my pouch of tobacco was gone too. So in the space of six hours two things have gone missing. This is getting very expensive, I'm not sure how to handle what is going either emotionally or financially. I sound like a joke telling people things are going missing within minutes of me leaving them unattended with only me awake in the house.

Talking about nature, what do us humans say about nature? That nature is cruel :(
Old 23-01-2011, 07:40 AM
TheDivine

Do a little experiment. The things that you use daily, always keep them in the same place, even it means you have to walk across your home to get them to use them. For instance, your tobacco... always put it in your night stand until the moment you are going to use it. (Or somewhere else.)

Keep things in consistent places. If they are still going missing despite the rules you have made for yourself, then it's one of two things: 1) You have a severe short term memory problem; or 2) Something really is taking them.
Old 23-01-2011, 07:59 AM
cheeky_monkey

Good idea. I found my tobacco, i had forgotton where I had put it but the other object I have searched high and low for, even in places I don't think it could be and the bin.

I still can't stop thinking about your tea towel incident and how it reminded me of many times I've dropped something like a lid from a bottle, never to find it again. Thanks for jerking my memory.
Old 23-01-2011, 09:02 AM
TheDivine

Yeah... the tea towel type stuff, I really don't know. I know I'm not crazy, because I look everywhere. And you know, sometimes you lose something, and then later you find it when you're looking for something completely different; but these objects that vanish when you drop them, they truly are gone. You're talking to someone who has a scientific side. If I could explain it, I would.