Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 12-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Silverfox

New Guides, New Energy flow

Hello to one & all.

Once a week, fellow Reiki members and myself attend a Reiki healing circle for Meditation and Reiki. I live for these Wednesday nites and every week it is always a beautiful but different evening.

It is a circle that everyone is comfortable with each other and enjoy working in each others energies. Several weeks ago, we meditated to a CD that took us to the healing room of Angels. My, oh my, this was a very powerful meditation which everyone of us had a unusual but colourful meditation.

It took us to a different level of energy whilst doing meditation but left all of us wanting more. It was certainly something that had an impact on all of us and for some of us, another door had opened.

Last week at our circle, I was just about to do Reiki healing on one of my fellow members. As always, I prepare to heal with grounding myself and request protection from my healing angels & guides. My principal door keeper came forward and I felt his presence on the left side of my face so I knew I was good to commence healing. There was another energy presence on my right side which although I was familiar with, this was somehow more potent.

Still, I felt safe & protected so did my Reiki. As I was doing my Reiki on my colleague, who had a lower back problem, I suddenly experienced what looked liked a lighthouse light sweeping up and down her back. I have to say, my eyes were closed when this started to happen but even when I opened my eyes, the sweep was still there.

The enegries were beautiful and were pure Reiki energy ( so different from Spiritual energy ). I really was basking in this energy. We sit after for a group discussion on how we felt the whole nite went. Almost everyone experienced an increase in the Reiki energies that they were working in and my own client had confirmed that my healing on her was certainly different from any former healings that I have given her. Hasten to add, the increase in energy levels were all positive.

We then came to the conclusion, after a long discussion, that the increase of energy must have came thru us from the time we were meditating in the Angels healing room. All I can say is I am so, so glad we had that opportunity to meditate with the Angels and to come away with an energy flow that with get stronger and stronger with love and compassion every time we use our beautiful Reiki.

I still feel so humble to feel these energies around me, to be able to heal and the beautilful look on someones face when the Reiki session is complete...The smile is enough for me.

God bless you kind people and when you dream...dream of angels.

Silverfox
Old 14-10-2010, 02:03 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Silverfox,

I was looking all over for your post, finally found it. WOW ! That was quite the experience with the Reiki energy and the lighthouse light sweep .

What a wonderful opportunity you and the group had to meditate with the Angels ! It must have been quite the feeling to have the extra energy working with you as you were doing the Reiki healing.

I wish I lived in your area ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 19-12-2010, 02:01 AM
iolite

Silverfox..

Do you happen to know the name of the CD?
Old 19-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Silverfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
Silverfox..

Do you happen to know the name of the CD?

Greetings Iolite,

The cd was made by a Reiki master in Glasgow and has been handed around a close circle. Not sure if they would make a copy but I could ask. The thing is, because it is a very powerful meditation, you have to do it within a circle which would be overseen by a master.

Watch this space, iolite...see what happens when I ask the question.

Quote:
If we were all like angels, the world would be a heavenly place.]

Namaste.

Old 19-12-2010, 01:57 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Silverfox,

I recall asking you a similar question

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-12-2010, 02:25 PM
Silverfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi Silverfox,

I recall asking you a similar question

Dream Angel xx

Hi there Dream Angel,

The last time we used this particular CD, the question was brought up - can we get a copy?....The answer was no.

I believe the reason for this answer was because we were in a circle which had different levels of experience, not just with meditation but working with this kind of energy does require a lot of focus. So, to protect the inexperienced colleagues from working in very powerful domains who would`nt know how or what to expect once they got there..the answer was no.

I promise to ask the question to the reiki master who brought the CD along. Like I said previously, this is certainly a group exercise and should not be done outwith a protected circle. believe me, it is so magical and so potent that it does leave you thinking and wanting more.....watch this space.

Quote:
Sometimes your best friend is actually a guardian angel in disguise

Namaste. XX

Old 19-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you again Silverfox, I do recall your mentioning what a powerful cd and experience it was. Natural of course, to want to make sure that it is used only in the hands of those who know what they are doing. Totally understandable !

so what night is your circle ? I will just have to AP right over there and join in, if beginners are welcome ?

of course, first I have to learn this AP technique

so much to learn so little time !

wishing you a delightful rest of the weekend and a wonderful holiday season !

Dream Angel xx

ps, Silverfox, I am serious in regards to what you have posted about your circle experience. I also have a tendency to add in a bit of fun in my posts. I hope you don't mind.

Expect Miracles !

Last edited by Adrienne : 19-12-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old 19-12-2010, 02:44 PM
Master
Silverfox what an awesome experience. Your reiki circle sounds wonderful and i am very impressed that you get together so frequently. Seems that the energy and learning you are doing together is benefiting you all.

Did others have similiar experiences following the meditation?

Did you attend the reiki gathering this year back in october?
Old 19-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Silverfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Thank you again Silverfox, I do recall your mentioning what a powerful cd and experience it was. Natural of course, to want to make sure that it is used only in the hands of those who know what they are doing. Totally understandable !

so what night is your circle ? I will just have to AP right over there and join in, if beginners are welcome ?

of course, first I have to learn this AP technique

so much to learn so little time !

wishing you a delightful rest of the weekend and a wonderful holiday season !

Dream Angel xx

ps, Silverfox, I am serious in regards to what you have posted about your circle experience. I also have a tendency to add in a bit of fun in my posts. I hope you don't mind.

Dream Angel,

LOL, you made me smile with your ps....Don`t stop being....naughty...We hold our circle on Wednesday evenings but for the last few weeks it has been posponed due to the vast amount of lovely snow dumps. Enjoy this lovely festive season and I do hope that man Santa is good to you.
ps...good luck with the AP...x

Ces,

Thank you for your kind words my friend, we are blessed with a beautiful circle of very caring souls who just know how to link in with each other.
Sorry I missed the Reiki gathering in Oct, where was it held? did you make it?

Thank you again guys for the lovely energies, much appreciated.

namaste,

Old 19-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Silverfox

Wednesday evenings are available, lol ! You just need to tell whoever is singing that song " Let it Snow, Let it Snow " ... to stop singing

In the meantime, I will practice my AP, speak to my angels and Santa has it easy this year, I only have a few requests.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !