Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 19-09-2017, 09:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Jenna, hope you're having a great day! I'm new here too. Looking forward to connecting with you! If you need someone to talk to, feel free to send me a message.
Old 20-09-2017, 07:52 AM
Master
Hi Jenna!

Warm welcome to the forum.

Please enjoy your stay here, there are many members here to try and help with any questions you may have.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Welcome and blessings.
Old 20-09-2017, 11:22 PM
Newbie ;)

I am also new here, but I am not worried about having friends yet. I always knew I was different, and I have always wanted to help others. I even became a teacher because I wanted to help the students.

I am Bloodtype O Rh Negative, and I had a great ob/gyn who gave me Rhogam shots when I was pregnant. I started to read more about my blood type, and I found out about Indigo people. A light went off in my brain, and I knew I was Indigo when I read all the characteristics of Indigos.

On too many occasions to count, people have come up to me for help or to tell me about themselves. I found something called 31 characteristics of earth angels, and I have begun to believe I am one. Thank you again for these forums. I want to talk to others like me and find out more about myself.
Old 21-09-2017, 02:54 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by caitdonnalynn
I am also new here, but I am not worried about having friends yet. I always knew I was different, and I have always wanted to help others. I even became a teacher because I wanted to help the students.

I am Bloodtype O Rh Negative, and I had a great ob/gyn who gave me Rhogam shots when I was pregnant. I started to read more about my blood type, and I found out about Indigo people. A light went off in my brain, and I knew I was Indigo when I read all the characteristics of Indigos.

On too many occasions to count, people have come up to me for help or to tell me about themselves. I found something called 31 characteristics of earth angels, and I have begun to believe I am one. Thank you again for these forums. I want to talk to others like me and find out more about myself.

I have just read about earth angels. Is it the text at ask-angels.com? If it is so, it's really interesting.

''In order to be born as physical human beings, they lowered their vibration.''

Sometimes, I think it's something that has happened to me.
At some point in my life, my vibrations must have gotten really low.

Me too, several people have come for me for advice, usually about spiritual or psychological questions.
Old 22-09-2017, 01:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes, it is ask-angels.com, and I feel comfort when I read it. People come up to me for all kinds of reasons.

Caitlin
Old 22-09-2017, 07:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey! One thing ive learned, is that. While on your journey, your gonna lose people you used to know. And that's fine. You need people of like-mind to continue your growth. =D
Old 25-09-2017, 11:26 AM
Master

Hi Jenna
I've just joined and thought I'd reply to your message to say hello
This does look like a great forum for dialog on all thing spiritual
the loneliness aspect is really hard to make sense of
hope we both make some friends on here
Old 04-10-2017, 04:19 AM
Guide
Welcome most to Spiritual Forums,
Have Blessed Wonderful Season.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Pathfinder

You can text me if you want to:) I've been looking for friends too and trust me I'm not gonna find you weird !
Old 04-10-2017, 06:23 PM
Suspended

If you have no friend the most likely you're waiting for me King Messiah
For me detail, please go to
angelteam.wordpress.com or messiahteam.livejournal.com