Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 01-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Color Needing to create good energy in my home

Hi

I recently had a reading done where it said the reason for my fatigue and low energy is actually there is a lot of negative energy in my home but that I will soon move to a property with better energy and vibes, but in the meantime I'm really struggling, feel permanently exhausted and no motivation.
Is there anything I can do to counteract the negative energy in the meantime?

Thanks
Old 01-07-2017, 03:27 PM
Master
Hello Serenity firstly I would suggest giving each room in your home a good clean, then lay down some salt in each corner of the room, leave it for 24 hours then hoover it up and dispose straight in the bin, next go around each room in a clockwise direction lighting some white sage incense, and work the smoke from floor up to the ceiling, ensure all the windows are open, after doing this take a salt bath yourself and smudge yourself, you can also go into each room using tinga bells or a singing bowl ringing it from floor up to ceiling, all this will help disperse any negative energy.

I would also suggest that you ground and protect yourself before doing this, you can also place some amethyst crystal's in your room.

I hope this helps.
Love GA x
Old 19-07-2017, 04:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for suggesting the thought..
Old 08-11-2017, 06:38 AM
Knower

serenitycouragewisdom hello! I understand about negative energy in house or areas outside. It isn't surprising for energy to be present, negative or positive. You can try to do grounding exercises, and really head out in nature to connect with your own Presence. That alone will help to bring you back more to a grounded place.

Adding on to this, Are you an empath? If so, setting up healthy boundaries will greatly help for your situation with relationships within the family.

Gemstones are beautiful to work with, and I love the Shungite crystals I have. At the beginning, I worked with Black tourmaline and they are wonderful to have by your side. You can choose to have various crystals to even place within your home, or with you. Smudging your house and inviting Source energy to protect and cleanse your property is great too.
Old 21-12-2017, 06:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Orgonite Pyramids are really great for keeping positive energy flowing in a space, you can find really cool ones on Etsy