Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 14-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Guide

Am I a star child?

This topic is new to me, well a lot of recent occurrences are new.

I'll start here...my dad saw a huge shooting star the night I was conceived and still marvels about how fascinating it was to see. All these years he has me believing I came here on a shooting star, cute.

The last few years I've been exploring my spirituality and feel I'm on some sort of mission. Lately within the past few months I've had at least four dreams where I can see millions of stars that go on and on further than what the human eyes can see...it's pretty wild. I've read a bit about star children, but perhaps someone with more experience on the topic can tell me, am I remembering where I came from?
Old 26-05-2017, 03:28 PM
Master

I am kinda wondering something else, do you know who you desire to be? Like where does such a desire lead you? Maybe in answering this you might find that you come a bit closer to the answer you seek Most people feel they come with a mission, because it is our desire to be here that draws us in. So let us say indigoes answer a prime desire to rattle things up by doing things different than what society abides, and other kind of energies, as at the core we are energy, comes in through different desires. But at the end of the day these desires are fulfilled at the beginning of our lives, and what is left is to be whatever you desire to be, in that you constantly fulfill the joy you came to experience in this world
Old 29-05-2017, 06:03 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky

I'll start here...my dad saw a huge shooting star the night I was conceived and still marvels about how fascinating it was to see. All these years he has me believing I came here on a shooting star, cute.

The last few years I've been exploring my spirituality and feel I'm on some sort of mission. Lately within the past few months I've had at least four dreams where I can see millions of stars that go on and on further than what the human eyes can see...it's pretty wild. I've read a bit about star children, but perhaps someone with more experience on the topic can tell me, am I remembering where I came from?
i am also waiting for this ans for me ... lets see who ans you.
Old 11-06-2017, 02:56 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky

For your dad to take notice of a shooting star the night you were conceived, I would guarantee he felt *magic* in the air and a *knowing* feeling something spectacular had happened. If he truly felt you came from a shooting star, it is not for us to say whether it was true or not, your dad knows the truth, he felt it that night ♥♥ And you believe him, you can also feel the magical moment. You would see it in his eyes, feel it coming from his words and emotions, his heart. I believe your dad.

There is no proof of life existence from other planets, yet some of us do feel, we are not from this planet but somewhere else. Stars are known to be other planets, we just see them as stars in the sky. I myself don't feel I belong here, Ive been told many times, I come from Palates. In some way I do believe we are all connected via the universe.

The *mission* feeling is like a deep desire inside of us, we question *why am I here* and its not until we question *who am I * that we begin to search for the answers. As time goes on and we learn so much about ourselves, on a physical and spiritual level that we do begin to realise that its all about us, ourself. it will never make sense until that realisation happens.

The dreams of you where your seeing millions of stars that go on and on, is you being within the universe. Its not a dream, even though you may be asleep, but you could be astral travelling, and actually out there floating through the galaxy. If you feel within your heart you are a star child, or from another planet then it be that you are.

As you move forward in your personal growth, learning more about yourself, you will begin to unlock and reopen the areas of who you are. ask the question *who am I * and allow the answers to come forth, in dreams, real life experiences and spirituality. Youll be surprised to find out, how fascinating you really are.
Old 24-07-2017, 06:05 PM
Pathfinder

I believe that we are all 'star children'