Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 23-04-2017, 12:11 PM

'Primal Scream' by Dr. Janov is very helpful.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-04-2017, 12:37 PM
Lorelyen

Ok. There wasn't a need to quote you so I've edited it out. The principle holds good anyway.

I think too many do turn to "spirituality" when the answer lies before them
in the material world.

(However, I won't complain too much. My friends in the esoteric shop depend on selling "feel better" books!)

Old 23-04-2017, 12:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoclassicalGuitar
Every day I get very aggressive feelings, mostly in the evening. It could be if someone treated me badly or bullied me, and I wanted to get revenge, so in my mind I imagine how I hit them or make them feel bad. These feelings of anger are tearing me down. I get them more and more often, and I've tried not to react to them, but I simply don't know how to get away with them.
Can you please tell me what to do?

Look at your processing style?
Do you need to be physically active and maybe join a boxing class to punch them into a punching bag? Burn them up and out that way?
Are you more a predominate feeler type who might require to talk them out and release the hidden emotions binding you to anger?

What about a meditation class, where someone guides you through the process of going deeper into your mind/body to shift them that way?

I mean there are many ways to sort yourself. You have to decide and move yourself into action to do the sorting though.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 23-04-2017, 01:23 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
I just looked at your profile,18 year old male,still a kid,a male going through all kinds of anger problems,more likely than not,girl/boy issues.

You come to the correct place,this forum is full of all types of folk,clairvoyant, clairescient, clairaudient and the rest,and intuitive folk like me.

In my answer to you at the start I told you before you find à cure,you have to find the cause!

Are you a virgin?
And I was a virgin until I was 18 and now I'm 64 going on a 164,.lol
Methinks personal relationships is your trouble?

Am I right?

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 05-06-2017, 03:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Every day I get very aggressive feelings, mostly in the evening. It could be if someone treated me badly or bullied me, and I wanted to get revenge, so in my mind I imagine how I hit them or make them feel bad. These feelings of anger are tearing me down. I get them more and more often, and I've tried not to react to them, but I simply don't know how to get away with them.

Neo, you made a good move by posting this question. Seeking advice from other people can make a huge difference in our lives. Too many people hold their difficulties inside without expressing themselves. This often leads to a problem becoming worse than it really is.

First and foremost, I want you to know that feeling anger and aggression is natural if someone is treating you badly. All respectful people including you deserve to be treated with respect and fairness. If there is a person that is consistently bullying you or treating you badly, you need to tell the person to stop. You can tell them how they're making you feel or you can throw a little verbal jab back at them. If they do not stop, you should distance yourself from them until you know they are ready to treat you with respect. Based on what you wrote, it sounds like someone is bullying you everyday. If that's the case, distancing yourself from those people might be enough to stop your aggression from occurring.

That is the first thing that has to be done. The second thing is to be mindful of how your thinking influences your feelings. By challenging and changing our thoughts into ones that are more self-helping and rational we can shift our emotions. Once you come up with the new rational thought, really think about why your new thought pattern is self-helping and accurate. By repeating this process with persistence we can form new habits of thinking.
Old 05-06-2017, 10:47 AM
Master
Quote:
These feelings of anger are tearing me down.
Baby steps... Step #1, you recognize the issue. That's 50% of the problem solved, right there. Step #2, let that understanding be your consciousness in every moment. Step #3, let that understanding be your consciousness in every moment. And so on and so on. And as each moment goes by, step and step and step...
Old 05-06-2017, 02:38 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi,

The thing to do is manage this anger. Do not let your feelings direct your visualizations. Understand and appreciate your feelings however do not let them control you. Instead embrace them as authentic. Then elevate your thought process so that you do not get caught up in conflict and combative thought patterns.

It is how you eventually feel that matters most. Reaching a state of calm with clear thinking is the goal. In this way you are responding to others instead of reacting to them.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-06-2017, 03:26 PM
Master
Quote:

I hope you're still around and reading your thread.
Lots of folks trying to help you.
Studying Buddhism has helped me to realize the simple knowing that it's the reacting to stuff that makes it possible to know to catch yourself when you start thinking like that...to not react is a very important part. I wish you well.

Old 14-06-2017, 04:36 PM
boshy b. good

please lounge that meditation'd
habit as snacker and you shall
be pleased, yes you will

turns out i played safer with non
doing that by wants to keep me
as hombre but stuff flops it out
too much so minus well beat da
spooks yhay with meditation'ed ( roars ),
steady'd business'd

Last edited by boshy b. good : 14-06-2017 at 07:45 PM.