Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Yes! I feel this is how it works - I also remember when I was a kid thinking that if you were "bad" in this life you would be reincarnated as a worm or an ant or something like that... now I am not so sure that a simple life as an ant would be much of a punishment as opposed to life as a human...

I do not believe that the universe punishes anything, but rather responds in kind to innate desires. On that note, it may punish us, but only if we desire to punish ourselves. My 'grand' experience, if you will, came to me in the heart of nihilistic depression. I would look up at the night sky and cry because there was an entire universe out there that I would never get to see. I cursed God and the universe that this perspective here on Earth was the only perspective that I would get to experience. That I would miss out on so much experience. And then the 'grand' experience blasted my fears away, and revealed to me that experience is infinite, and so too are we. That the universe is malleable, and that we are the molders if we so choose to be. That we forge our own lives, that we can experience what we want. All it requires is the desire to do so, and being able to tap into your imagination to create something wonderful that you want to experience. Or you can leave it to the universe to choose for you.
Old 16-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Yes! I feel this is how it works - I also remember when I was a kid thinking that if you were "bad" in this life you would be reincarnated as a worm or an ant or something like that... now I am not so sure that a simple life as an ant would be much of a punishment as opposed to life as a human...

Yeah, at times I kinda thought that way when I was a kid, too...lol.
But now I wouldn't feel it's a "punishment" to be incarnated as a worm or dog, cat, bird, bear...whatever. What makes sense to me is that the spirit might choose to incarnate into a "lesser form" as a lesson, a learning lesson...not a punishment lesson. IOW, not a "there...how does it feel now that YOUR one" from some superior entity...but rather "I have need to experience this creature's experience"...for whatever reason.
Old 16-05-2016, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WabiSabi
Moon Glow, thank you for sharing. That was an amazing experience. Did it scare you, or would you like to experience more of that lifetime?

I have never had something quite like that happen, but I often dream of places that feel very familiar, but they are foreign. Like, Sci-Fi foreign. Big planets in the sky, multiple suns, unfamiliar stars, flora and fauna that is not of terrestrial origin, geology that could not exist here. Sometimes these images come to me while I am awake, and my mind is quiet. An image of an ancient stone building hidden by dense jungle, along with a strong mental message of 'MONASTERY' and 'HOME', or something like that.

I believe that every life in the universe has a lesson to teach, and it doesn't necessarily matter which order the lessons are received in. I believe that we have the freedom to experience what we want to, to exist where we desire. I have heard it said that where we incarnate has to do with our desires and attachments. For example, a man's wife dies, and the man desires to be by her side again, and prays to God for such upon his dying breath. In his next life he is a dog, owned by a man that is the reincarnation of his wife. Or perhaps a person loves the sea so much that they are reincarnated as a dolphin so that they may experience what they wished for so deeply. Just my two cents.

Hi Wabi Sabi!

It didn't scare me at all - I only got nervous and wanted it to stop when I got to the "end" or at least being surrounded by humans... I knew it wasn't going to end well but I would love to see what the beginning of that lifetime was like...

That's cool that you have vivid memories of a galaxy far, far away :0 I think that is really exciting... when I was doing that meditation the other day I was going to ask my guides to show me my galactic origins but I opted to check out my first Earthly incarnation.

I really love your thoughts on reincarnation. No matter how you look at it it is a beautiful and magical process - taking the fear out of the unknown...

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 16-05-2016, 04:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Hi Wabi Sabi!

It didn't scare me at all - I only got nervous and wanted it to stop when I got to the "end" or at least being surrounded by humans... I knew it wasn't going to end well but I would love to see what the beginning of that lifetime was like...

That's cool that you have vivid memories of a galaxy far, far away :0 I think that is really exciting... when I was doing that meditation the other day I was going to ask my guides to show me my galactic origins but I opted to check out my first Earthly incarnation.

I really love your thoughts on reincarnation. No matter how you look at it it is a beautiful and magical process - taking the fear out of the unknown...

The thing is, I can't necessarily recall living there. I don't remember who or what I was, who or what I may have been. All I ever see is a snapshot, like a landscape photograph, and perhaps some sort of emotion or thought that comes along with it.

For example, I see a white-sand beach that stretches as far as I can see to the right and the left. I am facing a beautiful azure sea, and the waters are gently lapping upon the shore. There is a natural stone arch standing some ways out, but there is no real reference so I can't tell how close or far it is, or how big it is. If I turn around, there are strange plants that are perfectly normal yet something I have never seen before, I name them umbrella trees. There is an orange sun setting into the sea, and above it a very large blue gas giant planet with a ring around it. As the sun is nearly gone, a large creature with what seems like armor plates breaches the surface of the water and dives back under. I wonder what sort of life this sea may harbor. I remain there, watching the sea until the sun is gone, and the stars emerge, and I am faced with an astounding sky, stars brighter than I have ever seen from Earth, and that glowing gas giant. I guess that this planet I am on is a moon to the gas giant.

But such a view as that does not speak to me of a life I have lived. It is just a place, what I am experiencing is just a perspective. And yet I know this place to be real, to exist somewhere in the universe.

There are many others as well, some which feel more familiar.
Old 16-05-2016, 05:10 PM
Suspended

That's a pretty cool experience, Moon Glow...

I can not say if I had any past lives as an animal as I do not have any memories, but if I did I highly suspect I was a wolf in a past life...Mostly because I feel very strongly connected to wolves on a deep/integrated level and have felt this way for as long as I can remember...It wasn't until I discovered the online Therianthropy community in the late 90s that things started to make a bit more sense to me, but now I'm questioning this aspect of my being, which is not the first time I've questioned this part of myself...Anyway...

Moon Glow I have a question for you...Do you ever feel as if some of the animal traits have carried over into your current life? Meaning do you ever sometimes feel as if you are this animal on some level? Or is more of a faded memory?
Old 16-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
That's a pretty cool experience, Moon Glow...

I can not say if I had any past lives as an animal as I do not have any memories, but if I did I highly suspect I was a wolf in a past life...Mostly because I feel very strongly connected to wolves on a deep/integrated level and have felt this way for as long as I can remember...It wasn't until I discovered the online Therianthropy community in the late 90s that things started to make a bit more sense to me, but now I'm questioning this aspect of my being, which is not the first time I've questioned this part of myself...Anyway...

Moon Glow I have a question for you...Do you ever feel as if some of the animal traits have carried over into your current life? Meaning do you ever sometimes feel as if you are this animal on some level? Or is more of a faded memory?

Hey somnia!

I have always felt a bit of a connection to big cats... I was under the impression that my Chinese zodiac was a Tiger since I was about 6 years old until recently I realized I was an Ox... left me very confused because I always identified so heavily with the tiger.

It wasn't until I became a mother that the real animalistic side of my nature came out - or that I noticed it I guess- I think that also came with becoming more self aware.

When I saw the first picture of the Cave Lion though it was like looking in a mirror - the oddest, most comforting feeling - I cant really describe it in any other way - like looking at yourself in a really cool Halloween costume!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 16-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Suspended

Quote:
When I saw the first picture of the Cave Lion though it was like looking in a mirror - the oddest, most comforting feeling - I cant really describe it in any other way - like looking at yourself in a really cool Halloween costume!

I had the same experience the first time I saw a picture of a wolf in an animal book!

I had this instant reaction of thinking "Hey! That's Me!" Or something along those lines...I was a really small child when this happened so the details are kinda fuzzy...
Old 16-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
I had the same experience the first time I saw a picture of a wolf in an animal book!

I had this instant reaction of thinking "Hey! That's Me!" Or something along those lines...I was a really small child when this happened so the details are kinda fuzzy...

That's exactly how it was!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 16-05-2016, 10:22 PM
Master

I don't have any memories of having been an animal,but was not what I was looking for when I did regressions . There is Jason the horse. He has been a guest on coast 2coast.
Old 16-05-2016, 10:59 PM
Suspended

I have heard about Jason during my time spent in the Therianthropy community...I've never listened to any of his podcasts (?) but I am somewhat familiar with him...