Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 01-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Experiencer
My recent Testing

I woke up from a very bizarre dream simulation recently. The 1st thing that came to my mind was "that's not like me, I didn't like that, why was I in that situation?"

We are being put in scenarios in our dream time so they can see how much of our hearts we are aligned with. Our hearts are the great discernment tools because they are directly connected to our own Source. If anything feels bad, the heart tells us, such as hurting people.

The heart is the keeper of the highest intent, which is Unconditional Love for all beings. If any thoughts or actions are harmful or hurtful, either it makes you feel bad or sad or it is hurtful to others, your heart will sound an alarm. What they are looking for are those people who are aware enough, conscious enough, aligned enough to be able to say "hey, I don't like that." And they wake up or end the dream simulation and then proceed to lay down the law about how and why that activity is not ok. Please do not put me in that situation again etc.

My firewall that I created for when I sleep is set up to automatically wake me up if a foreign program enters my energetic space. You can create your own firewall by saying "please install a firewall around my energetic field to operate constantly to alert me to foreign energy or programs. Set this firewall up with an alarm to wake me up if a foreign program enters my energetic space while I am asleep. I am eternally grateful." 4x. I have mine set up to wake me up every time I have a disturbing dream also. You might find it a bit overwhelming at 1st because more than likely you've got all kinds of programming going on you had no idea was even there. Part of the process we are going through right now is to break out of that vile and disgusting fear programming. Just know and understand it is not yours dear ones, which is why we must remove it.

This whole process we are going through is like a major deprogramming of epic proportions. There might be a few sleepless nights the 1st week or so. Just know that it does get better. The more we rid ourselves of this negative programming the better we feel. The healthier we become. The sleep we get after the stuff is removed is actually restful. You will begin to have more energy. You could even experience bliss.

Another part of the deprogramming is to rid ourselves of all the beliefs that do not serve us. Not just religious beliefs, but all the stuff we've been sold here. Money, for example, only functions because we believe in it. Of course, right now money is required or Bitcoin in order to meet our basic needs, but I'm just giving an example of another "belief" you might not have considered as such.

Some of you will feel a bit unstable if you question everything all at once. So I recommend just begin with religious beliefs. I took a razor to mine and I was left with 2 basic beliefs. I also set up a process so that anything absent the highest intent- Unconditional Love for all beings- is a thing I don't believe in and I don't wish to participate in. As much as I possibly can. We have to be flexible with ourselves until we get the stability. For example, I don't really believe in money, but I live on a planet where it is used. Until I can out create the system I must use this to meet my basic needs. And believe me when I tell you, we can out create anything thrown at us.

This transitional phase can be painful. Just hang in there. These are like growing pains. The more you do your homework, the more bliss you will feel. Another thing is to go stand in the sun, put out your left hand, and ask for the upgrade and downloads so you can be accelerated. This Divine Dispensation will be available for another 14 days. Take advantage of it.

Also, my friend Rion has a new show called Morning Coffee with Rion, in which he gives freely a lot of tips, advice, intel, how to do stuff, and you can just do an internet search for that or go to Youtube. Hope this helps. namaste.