Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 26-09-2017, 09:59 AM
Master
Venus in Aries a 'problem' for a woman?

I have been wondering about this for quite some time now and it is bugging me.
I have Venus in Aries and I feel for a woman it's not the best position for Venus?
Aries is ruled by Mars -> masculine. Venus in Aries is rather masculine:
likes the chase, likes friction and a challenge, likes to be the chaser, initiates love/sex, needs constant fueling and excitement etc etc.

Even this site says it's at odds with being a woman:
Her love style is sometimes at odds with the ideal of womanhood. That's why a Venus Aries woman really shines, with someone who "gets" that she's brash and a real spitfire but also desires to open her heart to someone she trusts. It takes a man (or person) that's sure of his masculinity, to embrace these traits, and to make her feel womanly.

I have noticed in the past that men sometimes seemed to feel emasculated by me? Okay, I'm not 100% sure, I mean, I didn't ask or anything. It is something I deducted myself. And it has made me insecure.
Now my insecurity is not in the area of love itself, nor in getting attention from men. It surfaces when it comes to intimacy. It happened in the past where things were going well, and suddenly it didn't work anymore. Maybe coincidence, I'm not sure. Problem is that my ex told me more than once that my passion killed his. Now he was a narcissist, so anything he said was likely meant to hurt me, but it stuck in my head.

It hasn't bothered me in quite some time, but I'm now afraid it will become a problem with me and my man, who is a Leo but his Venus is in Libra, Mars in Aquarius. So suddenly I am now scared my Venus Aries will ruin things. To be honest I am close to tears, cos I feel it will ruin any relationship. Kind of like it will only ever work for a fling, but in a long term thing it will always be a problem.
It also seems to clash with my Taurus Sun sign which is ruled by feminine Venus. So I am feminine, yet when it comes to the Venus area of love/sex I am masculine. Great. What man will like that? What man can handle a Venus in Aries woman?

So in that sense I'm wondering, is it really all this bad to have Venus in Aries for a woman? Are there positive sides to it? Is there a lesson in it, like maybe learning to tame the Aries a wee bit?
Old 26-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I have been wondering about this for quite some time now and it is bugging me.
I have Venus in Aries and I feel for a woman it's not the best position for Venus?
Aries is ruled by Mars -> masculine. Venus in Aries is rather masculine:
likes the chase, likes friction and a challenge, likes to be the chaser, initiates love/sex, needs constant fueling and excitement etc etc.

Even this site says it's at odds with being a woman:
Her love style is sometimes at odds with the ideal of womanhood. That's why a Venus Aries woman really shines, with someone who "gets" that she's brash and a real spitfire but also desires to open her heart to someone she trusts. It takes a man (or person) that's sure of his masculinity, to embrace these traits, and to make her feel womanly.

I have noticed in the past that men sometimes seemed to feel emasculated by me? Okay, I'm not 100% sure, I mean, I didn't ask or anything. It is something I deducted myself. And it has made me insecure.
Now my insecurity is not in the area of love itself, nor in getting attention from men. It surfaces when it comes to intimacy. It happened in the past where things were going well, and suddenly it didn't work anymore. Maybe coincidence, I'm not sure. Problem is that my ex told me more than once that my passion killed his. Now he was a narcissist, so anything he said was likely meant to hurt me, but it stuck in my head.

It hasn't bothered me in quite some time, but I'm now afraid it will become a problem with me and my man, who is a Leo but his Venus is in Libra, Mars in Aquarius. So suddenly I am now scared my Venus Aries will ruin things. To be honest I am close to tears, cos I feel it will ruin any relationship. Kind of like it will only ever work for a fling, but in a long term thing it will always be a problem.
It also seems to clash with my Taurus Sun sign which is ruled by feminine Venus. So I am feminine, yet when it comes to the Venus area of love/sex I am masculine. Great. What man will like that? What man can handle a Venus in Aries woman?

So in that sense I'm wondering, is it really all this bad to have Venus in Aries for a woman? Are there positive sides to it? Is there a lesson in it, like maybe learning to tame the Aries a wee bit?

Nothing is ever bad. If you have a Venus in Aries, then maybe you like to initiate things, you like the thrill of a chase. If someone has a Venus in Air sign then it wouldn't be too bad I guess. If someone has Venus in Cancer, or Venus in Pisces then perhaps they would easily put out your fire. But Venus in Libra and Venus in Aries, I don't see why it should be a problem, have you checked synastry ?
Old 26-09-2017, 10:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Nothing is ever bad. If you have a Venus in Aries, then maybe you like to initiate things, you like the thrill of a chase. If someone has a Venus in Air sign then it wouldn't be too bad I guess. If someone has Venus in Cancer, or Venus in Pisces then perhaps they would easily put out your fire. But Venus in Libra and Venus in Aries, I don't see why it should be a problem, have you checked synastry ?
Synastry? Oopss... there's a limit to my astrological knowledge, and I think I hit the limit, hihi.
So no, haven't checked that, not sure how to or what it means?
Old 26-09-2017, 10:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Synastry? Oopss... there's a limit to my astrological knowledge, and I think I hit the limit, hihi.
So no, haven't checked that, not sure how to or what it means?

Synastry is relationship astrology. Two charts brought together as one to look at relationship dynamics.
Old 26-09-2017, 10:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Synastry is relationship astrology. Two charts brought together as one to look at relationship dynamics.
Ah, but of course! I can do that online :)
Thanks!
I do know our Moons go together really well (Pisces and Scorpio).
Also glad what you said about a Venus air sign and Venus fire. I'd not thought of that. Maybe it is indeed not all that bad, haha.
Old 26-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Ah, but of course! I can do that online :)
Thanks!
I do know our Moons go together really well (Pisces and Scorpio).
Also glad what you said about a Venus air sign and Venus fire. I'd not thought of that. Maybe it is indeed not all that bad, haha.

Yes check synastry, it will help you understand and explore your relationship more.
Old 28-09-2017, 12:40 AM
Pathfinder

FairyCrystal I just want to reassure you that the right guy is out there for you somewhere :) my brother was VERY happily married for 30 years to a strong Taurus woman who had Venus in Aries (she ruled her local tennis club, very athletic!!) and since he was more than happy to let her be the boss (he could be a bit, well, laid back & lazy) it worked out great for them.

Sadly my brother has passed away now, but he told me on his hospital/death bed that one of his big regrets was leaving her behind, they had been intending to renew their vows in Ireland. Very romantic ...
Old 28-09-2017, 05:10 AM
Ascender
I have this placement too and finds that i have this very masculine energy. My venus and mars are both in aries. It helps tho that it is in my 12th house thereby giving a feminine touch to it. I find myself attracted and attractive to extremes either very masculine or feminine men. Lesbians and bisexuals (both gender) seems interested to me too. I get it now its the energy i exude. Tho i am not really interested in women in that regard. But I enjoy the banter with very manly men i find the dalliance interesting not to mention exciting. Feminine men i find i fall deeply for, go all sorts of emotional relation with. So it occurs to me that i need to learn to balance.
and reading your post has struck a light on me. I need someone who is very confident with his sexuality so that they won’t feel emasculated by me.
Old 13-10-2017, 06:03 PM
Master
Geezzz... I just came across an article about venus in Aries, how you act, behave, and why. What you can/need to learn from this and what your blocks are.
I'm about to cry, it really hits home!
It also says Libra is your opposite, correct. It shows where your source of harmonies lies -in a sense of team, flexibility, mildness.

I cannot link directly, as she sells things too, but you find this article by Googling:
What are your twin flame love lessons part 1

Part 2 (Virgo through Pisces) will appear underneath.
Old 14-10-2017, 01:02 AM
Master
That is a good article FairyCrystal, explains a lot.

I have my venus in Aries with Pisces sun and moon. Makes things a bit complicated.