Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 25-03-2016, 06:04 PM
Experiencer
Mission Accomplished!

I have picked up and trained hard to have the unique skills and abilities I have, over many life times, but communication in words is not one of them. I feel like I should be able to send you a thought packet and in a blink of an eye arrive exactly where I wish to be. So it is a bit of a struggle here in this dense duality to have to climb to high places and then try to relay to you what is important.

This mission was taking advantage of an open portal from March 8-23 to deliver highly charged resonating crystals to mother Earth. It was an activity, an offering, a ceremony to amplify the effects of my intent to deliver healing, medicine, and to make amends for all past wrongs here on Earth. I had to climb to a high place and bury a medicine bundle. For Earth.

It took all winter long to figure out what was needed. In my line of work there are certain details I must know. These are not details given to me nor can I find them in a book. I must use my intuition and whatever is available in order to figure out what is needed. This requires total clarity, connection to Earth, listening, and paying attention to signs. So when the Eagles came at the beginning of winter, they pretty much kicked off this whole process.

For me and my belief system, which is part Native American and part Buddhist, Eagles are very significant. Eagles are like messengers of the Great Spirit so when the Eagles come I pay close attention to them. They present sort of a mystery to solve because you never know if it's good news, bad news, or really what the heck is going on. So it took all winter long of meditating, processing, integrating, testing, asking for clarity, and doing a lot of personal inwardly focused work before I got the vision. The details I needed.

Once the details were made knowing inside of my being I had crystal clarity on exactly what to do, where to go, what was needed etc. Working with Eagles is not easy because they also represent the extremes. One must be humble enough to hold such power and not become arrogant, but also one must be able to Love ones self and acknowledge this embracing of self Love. So in a way, the whole winter process was like an initiation to see if I was strong enough, stable enough, centered enough, grounded firmly enough to be able to withstand these extremes.

The burial ceremony was epic, my drummer counted 14 Eagles that approached and gave their blessings, which are believed to be directly from the Creator. I am eternally grateful. Namaste.

*A note about beliefs* Intel that took months to put into a paragraph for you*

We all have different beliefs and that is totally ok. The trick here at this time, the present, the now is to live your spirituality to the fullest and the Universe works with you based on your beliefs. So if you are a witch or wizard, a black cat may have significance to you. Also, if you don't feel like your beliefs are working for you now is the time to change them. And finally, remember to follow your heart, not your mind. So if your mind thinks it would be cool to be a witch, but your heart really feels some connection to Jesus or Buddha- follow your heart, not your mind. I hope this helps :-) Blessings.