Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 17-07-2012, 07:27 PM
EmergingPath

Thanks D.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
Some beliefs are pretty superficial, and simple acquisition of more information can change them. Deep-seated beliefs are more persistent. But I also think deep-seated beliefs can change - they can dissolve or morph into something new - as your energy matrix changes. I've been having a strong and convincing experience of this since my Reiki attunement 11 years ago. Something at a very deep level in a person changes, hence the beliefs then change, and then perception changes or opens up.

I am in violent agreemnt with you on this Tanemon
Old 17-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Welcome EP

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 18-07-2012, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account

when one receives Reiki, is it helpful for the receiver to already know how to feel energy ?

and is there a certain technique for learning how to feel energy ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-07-2012, 12:00 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I am not sure what it means, when one talks about healing in Reiki ?

Healing as in energy being sent ? and if so what does this energy actually do ?

Does this just energize the person or actually cure a health problem ?

Confused Angel xx

I dont know about you but the word healing or more to the point healer dont sit well with me. i feel healer conveys ego and i would beg for a better word for a person that assists the body in gaining extra energy to heal itself. i sort if see my self as a battery charger that can assess the state of batteries using processes as taught by usui. the transmission of energy is just human nature that we all possess though some have excercised our ability to charge at a higher rate of amperage. sounds good to me anyway.
Old 19-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Deactivated Account

thanks for sharing your thoughts res, I don't see the word healer as being ego related though.

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Reikichris

The wish to be a healer can be ego related, and the more it becomes so the more that the 'healer' forgets that only the client can effect the healing that they need, healing the issues that they are ready to heal and at the rate that they are ready to allow - once people begin to talk about healing others they are imposing thier own wishes on the client - not a safe process.

love
chris