Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-09-2016, 10:05 AM
Newbie ;)

In need of guidance

I recently started watching Ryan croppers astral projection videos, I used to lucid dream 5 years ago when I was 16,so I decided to try it out. The first time I tried was a couple days ago I laid down and kept my head up on my pillow, I turned on a binaural beat for astral projection and meditated. I focused on the area of my pineal gland and I could see this light kind of pulsating back and forth and I could feel its energy. The more I looked at it I got a bunch of pressure on my forehead and what felt like tons of energy in my head. My body felt numb and thats when my eyes started flickering, and I think that scared me a bit so I opened my eyes and all the energy stopped. Has anybody else experience this? and does this mean I was close to projecting?
Old 05-09-2016, 07:01 AM
Master

It sounds like you are doing well. Keep doing what you are doing and you will likely ap without having to do anything provided you keep yourself relaxed and calm.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:21 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow
I recently started watching Ryan croppers astral projection videos, I used to lucid dream 5 years ago when I was 16,so I decided to try it out. The first time I tried was a couple days ago I laid down and kept my head up on my pillow, I turned on a binaural beat for astral projection and meditated. I focused on the area of my pineal gland and I could see this light kind of pulsating back and forth and I could feel its energy. The more I looked at it I got a bunch of pressure on my forehead and what felt like tons of energy in my head. My body felt numb and thats when my eyes started flickering, and I think that scared me a bit so I opened my eyes and all the energy stopped. Has anybody else experience this? and does this mean I was close to projecting?
forget about ryan cooper lol
that guy is only interested in making money off people.
i remember before i ever projected, i asked him if he could clairify a few things for me, he agreed but only if i paid him.i do not respect a person like that.during one projection of mine, i visited him, his vibe was nasty, stay away.
just keep doing your what your doing, it seems to be working for you, keep in mind there are many ways to project, and there is no one method fits all, every one different, thus, everyone will have there own way of projecting.
i think its up to you to find what works for you, no one else can tell you how to project except for yourself.
i started trying to project by using so many diff methods that people claimed to worked, not a single one worked for me, once i finally decided to project by using my own ideals and followed my own intuition, i projected on the first attempt, so easily.
acually, i take it back, maybe there is one universal method that ill work for all :)
try this, lay down, relax, remove any and all ideas and understandings that you think you know about projection, simply realize that you are not sure what projecting is.once you let go of every thing you learned so far, begin to let go of everything that is related to this world, just lay there abd "be present" in the current moment.
set your intent to project.just make up your mind that your going to leave your current reality and dont accept any other outcome, be as stuborn as you can :)
once your intent is set, relax, and wait patiently, dont loose awareness of what your goal is, just obverse what your experiencing and expect to astral project, simply let go of everything and just allow yourself to project.
if you do this, projection should naturally.your sub conscious mind or higher self already knows how to project, so just allow it to happen.
hope this helps :)
Old 17-11-2016, 07:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello! I am like you trying to project. I did it as a baby and I remember it well but haven't been able to get it right now. Check out a youtube video "the Phase". It's by a Russian guy and he has some interesting ideas. I'm going to try them.